WBJEE Eligibility Criteria
Complete WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 is available on this page!! Candidates keen to participate in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam that is scheduled to be held in 4th week of April 2019 are suggested to check WBJEE Criteria Detail here.
JEE WB Eligibility Criteria will carry details about Domicile, Age Limit & Academic. Before going to submit WBJEE Online Form in 3rd week of December 2018 you are suggested to ensure Updated WBJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria in appropriate manner.
WBJEE 2019 – Get Details
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) conducts West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for providing the admission to the students in Engineering and Pharmacy courses offered by the participating institutes.
Only contenders meeting the WBJEE Requirements are able to submit West Bengal JEE Online Form on scheduled date. To grab complete information related to WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 and downloading WBJEE 2019 Criteria PDF, check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Read Out Complete: WBJEE Notification
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
|Name of examination||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2019|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Examination level||State Level|
|Courses offered through WBJEE||UG Admission to Engineering and|
Pharmacy courses offered by the participating institutes
|Date of Exam||April 2019|
|Online registration date||December 2018|
|Application fee||Rs 500/-|
|Exam duration||4 hours|
|Number of papers||Two i.e. Paper-I (Mathematics)|
Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry)
|Mode of examination||Offline mode|
WBJEE Domicile Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- For admission in government participating institutes and to claim Reservation Domicile certificate will be applicable
- There is no particular residential/domicile requirement for WBJEE 2019.
- State domicile requirement is applicable for any seat under Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW).
Candidate will be treated as the domicile of West Bengal who is either:
- Residing in West Bengal since last 10 years by December 31, 2019 as per Latest WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- Whose parent(s) is/are resident(s) and having a permanent address within the State of West Bengal
WBJEE Residential/ Domicile Requirements
|Type of Institute||Category of Seats||Domicile Requirement|
|State-Aided Universities offering Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy /Architecture courses||General||No|
|Government Engineering & Technology Colleges||General||Yes|
|Self-Financing Institutions offering Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy /Architecture courses||General||No|
Check Out Top Ranked: List of Universities in West Bengal
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria – Academics Details:
WBJEE Admission Eligibility Criteria – Engineering Courses
- Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Qualifying exam must have been passed with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must have passed individually in all the three subjects.
- One should obtain 45% marks (40% in case of reserved categories) in three subjects taken together.
- Must pass English with at least 30% marks according to the Updated WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2019.
इस तरह चुनें बैस्ट कोर्स 12th Science के बाद: Not Interested in Engineering After 12th
WBJEE Pharmacy Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates should qualify 10+2 examination from recognized board.
- Candidates must pass with Physics and Chemistry along with any one of Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks in all the three subjects.
- Candidates must secure at least 45% marks (40% for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD category) in all three subjects taken together.
- Candidates studying in 12th are also eligible to apply.
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 10th/ 12th
WBJEE Age Criteria 2019 – limit:
- Appliers of WBJEE 2019 Exam must have lower age limit of 17 (seventeen) years as on 31.12.2019 and there is no upper age limit to apply
- For admission to degree level Marine Engineering course, candidates should not exceed upper age limit of 25 Years as on 31.12.2019.
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Marks Required:
- General category candidates should have secured an aggregate of 45%
- Reserved category candidates should have scored 40% in the above three subjects
- All candidates are required to have qualified English in 10+2 with atleast 30% marks.
- The board of the qualifying examination must be recognized by Central and State government concerned.
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 of Institutes
|Institute||Specific Eligibility Criteria|
|University of Calcutta||All available courses except Jute and Fibre Technology|
|Candidates aspiring for admissions to all B.Tech courses except ‘Jute & Fiber Technology’ at University of Calcutta, need to have passed class XII or equivalent exam from any recognised Council or Board with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects as per WBJEE Eligibility Criteria.|
|They should have obtained at least 60% (55% for reserved category students) aggregate marks in Science group taking the above mentioned subjects together with individual passing marks in all three, excluding vernacular first language and other language as second language and EVS with minimum 30% marks in English.|
|Jute and Fibre Technology|
|Should have passed class XII or equivalent exam from a recognised board and council with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Biotechnolgy/ Biology as compulsory subjects with atleast 60% (50% for reserved category students) aggregate marks in the above mentioned subjects, excluding vernacular first language and other language as second language and EVS and 30% marks in English.|
|Jadavpur University (Faculty of Engineering and Technology)||Should have passed ‘10+2’ or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with at least 60% (45% for reserved category students) aggregate marks in the three subjects taken together.|
|The candidates should also have obtained individual pass marks (both in theory & practical where ever applicable) in each of the subjects mentioned above and with at least 30 % marks in English.|
|West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences||Admissions in B.Tech (Dairy Technology) course|
|Candidates should have qualified class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in each of these subjects in regular class mode.|
|They should have secured at least 50% (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English taken together.|
|Neotia University||B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering & Robotic Engineering|
|Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Computer Science as compulsory subjects with at least 60% marks in these three subjects taken together as per WBJEE Eligibility Criteria.|
|B.Tech in Other Branches|
|For admission to all B. Tech courses except Marine Engineering at Neotia University, the candidates should have passed class XII or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with 60% aggregate marks in these subjects taken together.|
|Should have passed class XII or equivalent test with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 60% aggregate marks in these subjects.|
|They will also be required to secure at least 50% marks in English in either 10th standard or 10+2 standard.|
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
WBJEE Medical Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Reservation:
Reservation of seats for PwD (Persons with Disabilities)/ PC (Physically Challenged)/ PH (Physically Handicapped)
Candidates WBJEE Eligibility Criteria Reservation will be available for candidates with 40% to 70% disabilities of following types subject to the condition that the candidate is capable of carrying out all activities related to theory and practical work as applicable to B.E/B. Tech/B. Arch/B. Pharm courses without any special concession and exemption.
- Locomotor disability
- Visual Impairment
- Hearing impairment
- Speech and language disability
PwD certificates are to be issued by the any of the following authorities
Officer-in-Charge/ Head of Department/ Head of the institute of SubDivisional Hospitals, District Hospitals, Govt. Medical Colleges run by the Govt. of West Bengal.
WBJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Important Points
A candidate appearing in the Qualifying Examination i.e. the ‘10+2’ Examination in 2019 may sit in the WBJEE-2019 but shall not be eligible for allotment of seat for admission if he/she does not pass the Qualifying Examination with the required minimum WBJEE Eligibility Criteria.
- WBJEEB do neither verify the information provided by any candidate during on line application nor verify any certificate of date of birth, domicile, income, reservation category, academic qualification etc. for deciding the eligibility of the candidate.
- Admit cards are issued only on the basis of the information provided by the candidate.
- If at any stage after examination it is found on scrutiny that the applicant is otherwise ineligible according to the WBJEE Eligibility Criteria, his/her candidature shall be treated as cancelled even if he/she secured a Merit Rank in the WBJEE-2019 and/or a seat has been allotted to the candidate.
About WBJEE 2019 Entrance Exam
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE 2019) is managed by WBJEE Board. WBJEE 2019 is state level entrance exam and it is perfect gateway for admission in Architecture, Pharmacy and Engineering courses. On the basis of WBJEE Scores, students will get admission in Numbers of state universities, government colleges and self-financed institutions.
Get Here: WBJEE Application Form
WBJEE 2019 Selection Process:
As per the WBJEE Exam Notification, screening to eligible and capable students will be done on the basis of their performance in West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam. After qualifying, the WBJEE Entrance Exam, qualified students will be called for WEJEE 2019 Counseling, where seats will be allotted to students as per their rank and availability of seats.
WBJEE 2019 Important Dates
|Starting of WBJEE Online Application Form||3rd week of December 2018|
|Last date to fill WBJEE Online form,|
pay application fee and download confirmation page
|3rd week of January 2019|
|Availability of correction window||Last week of January 2019|
|Download of WBJEE Admit Card||2nd week of April 2019|
|WBJEE Exam Dates||4th week of April 2019|
|Publication of WBJEE Result||1st week of June 2019|
|Starting of WBJEE Counselling||Last week of June 2019|
We have provided complete details of WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 on this page, bust still if anyone wants to fetch more info about WBJEE Eligibility conditions must go through official link. To get all any latest updates and more interesting facts, applicants can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|WBJEE Sample Question Papers||WBJEE Counselling|
|WBJEE Rank Predictor||WBJEE College Predictor|
|WBJEE Result||WBJEE Answer Key|
|WBJEE Admit Card||WBJEE JELET Application Form|
|WBJEE Rank vs Marks||WBJEE Syllabus|