AIIMS MBBS 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has announced AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Dates at aiimsexams.org that is 25-05-2019 and 26-05-2019. Those who want to get admission in Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme must apply for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration will be open in February 2019. Students who fulfill all eligibility norms can submit AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application form online. Other details regarding AIIMS MBBS 2019 is stated below have a look-
What After AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration?
After the successfully completion of the AIIMS MBBS Registration Procedure and commencement of the AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019, Result will be declared by the organization on 12th June 2019
On the basis of AIIMS MBBS 2019 Results, contenders will be shortlisted for AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019 round. In order to acquire more updates regarding AIIMS MBBS 2019, you are suggested to go through this page that is designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Seat Reservation for AIIMS MBBS 2019:
|AIIMS, New Delhi||72||37||19||11||5|
Way to submit AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019:
To submit online AIIMS 2019 MBBS Application Form, contenders have to follow below mentioned hassle free steps!!
Step1: Check AIIMS 2019 Prospectus MBBS
- Subsequently you have to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.aiimsexams.org
- After that you have to press “Academic Courses” on the home page.
- Now on this page you need to press the appropriate link of “MBBS Program”.
- Then you have to hit AIIMS MBBS 2019 Prospectus link and read the complete details suitably.
Step2: AIIMS Login 2019 MBBS
- Already registered candidates have to enter some essential details for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Login.
- Recheck the complete details of AIIMS MBBS 2019 Login before pressing the “Login” tab.
Check Here For More Details on>>> AIIMS Candidate Login
Step3: AIIMS MBBS Registration 2019
- New users have to registered themselves firstly and after that go for submitting their AIIMS Application Form 2019 MBBS.
- Now enter mandatory details asked in the format of the AIIMS MBBS 2019 application form.
Step4: Submission of AIIMS 2019 Application Form MBBS
- Upload relevant documents if applicable and take a preview of the complete form.
|Specifications for||Dimensions||Dpi||File size||Format|
|Photograph||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||200||50 – 100 Kb||.jpg / .jpeg / .gif / .png|
|Signature||3 cm x 6 cm||200||20 – 100 Kb||.jpg / .jpeg / .gif / .png|
|Thumb impression||4 cm x 3 cm||200||20 – 100 Kb||.jpg / .jpeg / .gif / .png|
- Candidates must upload documents adhering to given specifications.
- Finally you have to hit “Submit” tab for the submission and take a print out of the AIIMS application form 2019 MBBS for future use.
Know Here: Career In Medical Field After 12th
Application Fee for AIIMS 2019 MBBS:
Contenders going to fill AIIMS MBBS Form 2019 have to pay below mentioned application fee through online mode only. Contenders can make the payment of fee by using debit/credit card or net banking.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019:
Applying contenders for AIIMS MBBS Admission 2019, contenders have to ensure the below mentioned criteria in appropriate manner.
- Contenders want to appear in AIIMS MBBS Entrance 2019 Exam must be Indian Citizen, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals.
- Contenders need to be passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Students must have obtained a minimum aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, a Biology and English subject which is 60% for general/OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
Age Criteria for AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019:
Aspirants willing to apply for AIIMS MBBS Admission 2019 must be completed 17 years in age as on the 31st December of the year of admission. Students born on or after 2nd January 2002 are not eligible to apply.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admission Procedure:
First of all, contenders need to submit their AIIMS 2019 MBBS application form on or before the scheduled date. Afterwards contenders have to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance 2019 and after the declaration of AIIMS result MBBS 2019, contenders will be shortlisted for the counselling section. Final selection of the contenders will be made on their performance in complete procedure.
AIIMS Exam Pattern 2019:
To qualify the examination, contenders must have proper study material which includes AIIMS Syllabus and exam pattern. We are providing the detailed AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern at the beneath section in descriptive way, so please have a look!!
- MBBS Entrance Exam will be conducted through CBT (Computer Basted Test).
- Contenders have to complete exam paper within 3 ½ hours.
- First Shift will be from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM) and Second Shift will be from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM.
- Objective Type (Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type) questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total 200 questions will be asked in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2019.
- Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi language.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Question Paper:
Contenders are advised to do preparation of the examination by downloading the previous year’s papers, sample papers and by solving online AIIMS Mock Test. By following above said guidelines, you can move one step forward for achieving your goal, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card:
Appearing contenders in the examination can download their AIIMS MBBS Admit Card in May 2019. To download hall ticket, you may go through the official website directly or press this link of AIIMS Admit Card also. Contenders are suggested to bring relevant documents along with the AIIMS Admit Card 2019 MBBS while appearing in the examination.
AIIMS MBBS Entrance 2019 Result:
After the successfully completion of the written examination, AIIMS 2019 Result MBBS will be declared by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences on 12th June 2019. Participants can download their Result Of AIIMS MBBS 2019 by going through the official website of the organization or by pressing this link of AIIMS Result MBBS. Apart from it, AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Result will be updated according to any latest news.
Apart from it, AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Result will be updated according to any latest news. On our page of AIIMS Result 2019 MBBS, contenders can download their AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Result 2019 directly or by following some hassle free steps also. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab more details concerning AIIMS 2019 MBBS Result soon.
AIIMS Cut Off Marks MBBS 2019:
After the declaration of AIIMS MBBS Exam Result 2019, contenders are required to check AIIMS Cut Off Marks MBBS 2019 as mentioned below.
|Category||AIIMS MBBS 2019 Qualifying Marks|
|General/ General OPH||50%|
|OBC/ OBC OPH||45%|
|SC/ ST/ SC OPH/ ST OPH||40%|
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019:
Shortlisted contenders on the basis of secured marks in AIIMS MBBS entrance result 2019 will appear in counseling section. AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling will be conducted in three rounds in July 2019 /August 2019 and September 2019 respectively. If required or seats remain vacant after three counseling rounds, then open Counselling can be conducted
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Dates
|Online Application Release||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to fill application||1st week of March 2019|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in application as indicated||1st week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Result Declaration||12th June 2019|
|1st Counselling Starts||1st week of July 2019|
|2nd Counselling Starts||1st week of August 2019|
|3rd Counselling Starts||1st week of September 2019|
|Open Counselling (If Required)||4th week of September 2019|
To get more details regarding AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration and AIIMS MBBS Result 2019, you are suggested to be in touch with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com while you can directly visit to the official website of the organization also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AIIMS PG Application Form||Medical Entrance Exam|
|Medical Jobs In India||Top MBBS Colleges in India|
|Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams||Choose Right College After 12th|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Scholarship in India|