AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is responsible for determining AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019. Applicants, who wish to participate in MBBS Entrance Exam, are required to satisfy AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019 details to being an eligible contender.
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility conditions are certain parameters of requirements such as Academic Qualifications, Citizenship, Domicile, Age limit, qualifying marks etc. Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS MBBS varies from category to category, aspirants have to ensure conditions according to the respective category.
Ensure AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019
AIIMS MBBS Exam is going to be conducted on 25th & 26th May 2019. To appear in exam candidates are advised to carefully go through the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility criteria. After satisfying all AIIMS MBBS Eligibility before submitting AIIMS MBBS Application form
Applicants must scroll down this page to fetch more details related to AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019 which is well furnished with complete details of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates willing to applying for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam are suggested to ensure the AIIMS MBBS Exam Eligibility Criteria 2018 before proceeding to registration process. Those who fail to meet AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Conditions, that candidate will become ineligible for to appear in exam and will be rejected with immediate effect.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Nationality
- Candidates must be of Indian origin are eligible to appear for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are eligible but such students’ needs to submit the proof of registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955.
Check Courses after 12th, Job Opportunities, Salary: Career Option in Medical
AIIMS MBBS Qualification Criteria
- Candidate should have passed Class 12 under the 10+2 scheme/CBSE or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from recognized University/Board
- Candidates must have qualified Class 12 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
- Candidates appearing in Class 12 Board examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (PCBE) as main subjects and expect to pass the examination are also eligible to apply.
- Such candidature has to provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
- Candidates appeared for examination of Indian University or foreign/university which is equivalent to Class 12 exam under 10+2 scheme/Intermediate Science Examination, have to produce certificate from concerned Indian University/Association of the Indian Universities.
Choose Here: Career After 12th In India
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Qualifying Marks
- Candidate must have passed Class 12 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with at least 60% in aggregate in case of General and OBC candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OPH category should have secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate in four subjects in Class 12 or HSC examination.
- Candidates with CGPA grades can apply with the conversion factor in the AIIMS MBBS 2018 application form. Conversion Factor should be approved by respective Examination Boards.
- Foreign candidates nominated by the Government of India are required to have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination.
Check Out More: Medical Entrance Exam
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Qualifying Marks Percentage
|Category||Marks in 10+2 or HSC examination|
|General/OBC||60% aggregate in PCBE|
|SC/ST/OPH||50% aggregate in PCBE|
|Foreign candidates||50% aggregate in PCBE|
Check Previous Year Category Wise Cut-Off: AIIMS MBBS Cut Off
AIIMS MBBS Age Criteria
Candidate who have attained 17 years as on the December 31 of the year of admission (2019) are eligible as per AIIMS MBBS requirements. Candidates should have been born on or after January 2, 2003, are not eligible to apply.
Foreign Nationals (Applicable to AIIMS, New Delhi only)
Candidates, belonging to the foreign nationals and nominated by the Government of India are eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Notification such candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Foreign candidates recommended by Government, no need to appear for Competitive Entrance Examination they will get admission directly.
Get List of: Top MBBS Colleges in India
About AIIMS MBBS 2019
AIIMS MBBS 2019 is a national level entrance exam conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS, every year for offering admission to MBBS courses and fill seats in numbers of AIIMS affiliated institutions in India. AIIMS MBBS entrance exam scores will consider for providing admission to AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhubnaeswar, Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Guntur, Nagpur and Rishikesh.
AIIMS 2019 Imp Dates
|Basic registration starts||1st week of January 2019|
|Last date for basic registration||January 2019|
|Status of Basic Registration||January 2019|
|Final registration||February to March 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Result Declaration||12th June 2019|
|1st Counselling Starts||1st week of July 2019|
|2nd Counselling Starts||1st week of August 2019|
|3rd Counselling Starts||1st week of September 2019|
|Open Counselling (If Required)||4th week of September 2019|
Applicants are suggested to go through official link which is well highlighted above to grab more details related to AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019. For more updates and any interesting facts keep visiting to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AIIMS MBBS Counselling||AIIMS MBBS Result|
|AIIMS MBBS Admit Card||AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern|
|AIIMS MBBS Mock Test||AIIMS Candidate Login|
|Scholarship in India||Top 100 Medical Colleges in India|