ANNA University Distance Education Admission
Looking for Distance Education Admission! Here is correct opportunity waiting for you. University is inviting ANNA University Distance Education Admission Forms from the eligible candidates. Candidates who want to take admission in various Under Graduate/ Post Graduate courses such For MBA / MCA / M.Sc. (CS) and other course, they can fill their ANNA University Distance Education Admission 2017 form through online mode before the last date that is mentioned below.
This Page Contains:
Fee Structure Details
Exam Pattern And Syllabus
Process To Fill Application Form
Documents To Be Attached With Application Form
Postal Address And Important Dates Details
For further details about ANNA University Distance Education Admission, you can follow up this page created by the professional of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates who are willing to fill the application, they can follow up below mention procedure. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
ANNA University Distance Education Admission
Courses Offered BY ANNA University:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA-General Management
- MBA-Technology Management
- MBA -Marketing Management
- MBA-Human Resource Management
- MBA -Financial Services Management
- MBA-Health Services Management
- MBA-Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MBA-Operations Management
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) – Computer Science
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
ANNA University eligibility For MBA / MCA / M.Sc. (CS):
Candidates who wish to get admission in this university for PG courses can fulfill this qualification as:
- Hold Bachelor Degree Qualification
- pass in Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai
- Have Valid TANCET 2015 score card.
ANNA University Fee Structure:
For MBA / MCA / M.Sc. (CS)
|First Semester||Every Subsequent|
|Admission fee||Rs.850/-||Tuition Fee||Rs.3000/-|
|Cost of Regulation & Syllabus Book||Rs.300/-||Course Development Fees||Rs.4000/-|
|Refundable Caution Deposit||Rs.5000/-||Learning Aids||Rs.3000/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs.3000/-||Learning Material Development||Rs.1000/-|
|Course Development Fees||Rs.4000/-||Facilitation fee||Rs.1500/-|
|Learning Material Development||Rs.1000/-|
Check Here: Anna University Fees Structure
ANNA University Admission Procedure:
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the examination which will be carried on by the university itself.
- Students who will qualify the examination, they will be given admission in the relevant course.
University Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Type Of Exam: Objective Type Questions
- Duration: 2 hours
- Of Question: 100
Check Codes Below….
|Entrance Test Centre for MBA||ANNA University Exam Code|
|University Entrance exam pattern||1|
Get Complete Details On: Anna University Syllabus
ANNA University Entrance Exam Syllabus:
MBA -Master of Business Administration
- Data Analysis
- Comprehension Skill
- Basic Quantitative Ability
- Written English
MCA- Master of Computer Application
- Quantitative Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Awareness
- Verbal Activity, Basic Science, etc.
How to Fill ANNA University Distance Education Admission Form?
Candidates who are willing to fill Distance Education Admission Form, they can follow below mention procedure:
- Visit official website of the ANNA University Distance Education that is www.annauniv.edu
- On the home page, select appropriate link to download the admission form.
- Take a print out of the form and fill it with all the details asked there.
- Attach all the required Xerox copies of certificates and documents along with DD receipt.
- Place all the documents in an envelope and super script it.
- Finally send the envelope to the below mention postal address.
Certificates/Documents Enclosed With ANNA University Application Form:
- SSLC / its equivalent Certificates
- HSC or its equivalent Certificates
- Diploma Certificate and Degree Certificate
- Mark Sheets of all semesters / Years of the Bachelor Degree Examinations based on which admission is sought
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution last Studied
- AMIE or similar Certificate – (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate(for those with AMIE or similar qualification)
- TANCET Mark Sheet (if applicable)
- Photograph Card(Photograph should be affixed and the candidate should sign at the appropriate place)
- Original Demand Draft for ANNA University Online Application Form.
Must Know About: Anna University College Ranking List
Centre for Distance Education,
Chennai – 600025
Important Date To keep In Mind:
|End date For submit of Complete Application Form For MBA / MCA||03/02/2017|
|Closing date for submission of M.Sc. (CS) Application Form||27/02/2017|
|Date of Entrance Test (DEET)(MBA / MCA)||12/02/2017|
|Tentative date of Counselling for admission||First week of March 2017|
|Tentative Contact Classes||April 2017 to August 2017|
To see all the updated details about ANNA University Distance Education Admission 2017, you can visit our website again that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
NEET Application Form 2017 – cbseneet.nic.in May Exam Notification Date
AP Police Hall Ticket 2017 – Get! Written Exam Admit Card appolice.gov.in
SSC Constable GD Results 2017 – Download Cutoff ssc.nic.in Exam Merit List
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result 2017 – Check Online @upsc.gov.in CDS II Cutoff