Anna University Counselling
For Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions, Anna University is going to conduct Anna University Counselling. All the interested candidates can check the status of seat allotment and therefore appear for counselling on scheduled dates. For getting admission in Anna University, applicants can go through registration process first and therefore appear for Anna University Counselling 2017.
Focal Points on This Page
Anna University Seat Status
Steps of Anna University Counselling Process
Required documents for Counselling
Anna University Counselling Dates
Final admission of contenders will be done after verification of documents and counseling process. Eagerly waiting candidates for Counselling in Anna University can download Anna University counseling dates from this page which is well maintained by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates who are going to appear in counseling, they must look once whole page for getting complete information related to Anna University Counselling Schedule.
Anna University Counselling
The process of seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit basis and reservation. Candidates will choose colleges and branches that are available at the day of councelling.
Check Out: Anna University College list
Aspirants have to pay counseling fees which will be decided by the university in the form of Demand Draft in the favour of “The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Steps of Counselling Procedure
Registration and Submission of Application:
- Foremost step of individual is to open official site that is www.tnea.ac.in.
- On home page candidates are required to select “REGISTRATION AND COUNSELING” link.
- Afterwards on next page, press “New Candidates Registration” tab.
- Now, some guidelines will appear, candidates need to read them carefully and if satisfy with it hit “I Agree” Option to proceed further.
- After that, register yourself by choosing the suitable course of your choice and then enter Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- After registration process is completed, the candidate has to press the Fill Choice button given in the MENU bar of the screen.
- At last press on “Submit” button to proceed further.
- In this step candidates need to go through payment of counseling fee, university registration fee, verification of documents process.
- After that payment of requisite fee, candidates have to report for the verification of their documents.
Random Number and Rank Publication:
- In this step the seats will be temporarily allotted to the candidates as per their preference locking and rank.
- Now the choice offered by aspirants will be processed and the provisional seat allotment will be done in order of rank of students.
Download of Counselling Call Letter:
- Before appearing in counselling, candidates must have their call letters with them.
- With counselling call letter no candidate will be allowed to attend it.
- So before appearing in it, candidates are advised to must download counselling call letter.
Single Window Counselling:
- After the temporary seat allotment and withdrawal process the Final Allotment will be generated on the official website and contender can download their Final Allotment Letters.
- After getting the final allotment letter candidate must have to report at the selected institute within three working days from the publication of the final allotment list.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Required documents for Counselling Process:
In order to attend the counselling, firstly applicants need to fill the application form. After registration you will be called for Counseling. Here are the documents which are required at that time:
- Original & Photocopy of 10th & 12th class merit certificate.
- Community certificate signed by an authorized authority.
- All medical documents mentioned in the application form.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other)
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- 5-7 Passport size color photographs.
- Original and photocopy of admit card & counselling letter.
- Other certificates.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Anna University Counselling Schedule:
Anna University Counselling will start from: 27-06-2017
Contenders may visit the Official Website for obtaining more details about Anna University Counselling. You are advised to stay connected with this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest information regarding Anna University Counselling 2017. Candidates can also stay in touch with us through Google Plus and acquire more details such as admission, result, admit card, recruitment etc related to this university.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section