Anna University Counselling
Know your seat status! Students who are searching for Anna University Counselling may acquire all details here. Anna University is all set to conduct this counseling for those candidates who wish to take admission in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses offered by this university. For admission firstly you have to fill Anna University Application Form then cut off marks list will be released on the basis of class XII percentage. For further information regarding Anna University Counselling 2017 you may remain in contact with this web page.
Contenders who got their name in cut off list need to appear in counseling which will be held on scheduled date along with all required documents as mentioned below. You are advised to bring original and Xerox of all certificates. Applicants who are curious to know more may scroll down this web page which is well created for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Anna University Counselling
The process of seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit basis and reservation. Candidates will choose colleges and branches that are available at the day of councelling.
Check Out: Anna University College list
Aspirants have to pay counseling fees which will be decided by the university in the form of Demand Draft in the favour of “The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Steps of Counselling Procedure
- Application Form
- Cut Off Marks
- Random Number
- Rank List
Here we provide details about above mentioned process to better understand how this university conducts counseling for admission:
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria first and foremost step is to fill Anna University Application Form. You may fill application form through online mode or get it from any issue centre.
Counselling Application Forms Availability Centers: All Anna university branch of Tamilnadu
- After filling application form in correct manner and send it to the university office before the last date.
Cut Off Marks:
- After scrutinize all received application form then cut off marks list will be released online.
- Cut off marks will be calculated according to marks obtained by candidates in 12th standard in three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Maths.
- Candidates may check yours through enter their Application number.
- The next step for counseling is issue of random number online.
- Random number will be issued for those candidates whose application forms are accepted. it is issued because many students having same Name/ Cut Off marks.
- After issuing random number, university published Anna University Conselling rank list 2017 for all students.
- Counselling is conducted only according to university ranking numbers.
- Finally university released schedule for students with date and time. You may attend the counseling on scheduled date.
- Candidates must have of required documents as framed above at the time of counseling.
- You are advised to bring Xerox and original of all documents.
- After verification of documents you will be called in counseling hall here you will be given a chance to select college you want to join.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Required documents for Counselling Process:
In order to attend the counselling, firstly applicants need to fill the application form. After registration you will be called for Counseling. Here are the documents which are required at that time:
- Original & Photocopy of 10th & 12th class merit certificate.
- Community certificate signed by an authorized authority.
- All medical documents mentioned in the application form.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other)
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- 5-7 Passport size color photographs.
- Original and photocopy of admit card & counselling letter.
- Other certificates.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Anna University Counselling Schedule:
|Random Number Assignment||3rd week of June 2017|
|Rank List Publication||3rd week of June 2017|
|Counselling for Eminent Sports Persons and Differently Abled Persons||Last week of June 2017|
|Commencement of General Counselling||1st week of July 2017|
|End of Counselling||Last week of July 2017|
Contenders may visit the Official Website for obtaining more details about Anna University Counselling. You are advised to stay connected with this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest information regarding Anna University Counselling 2017. Candidates can also stay in touch with us through Google Plus and acquire more details such as admission, result, admit card, recruitment etc related to this university.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section