Anna University Lateral Entry
Don’t miss this Golden Chance!!! You can apply for Anna University Lateral Entry Admission easily by following below given instructions. Now you can get admission into Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses of your choice by appearing Anna University Lateral Entry 2017 Counselling. Seats will be allotted to the skilled students according to Anna University Lateral Entry Cut Off Marks.
Check complete details about Anna University Lateral Entry Admission Procedure through this page. You may follow below given instructions that are well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get details about admission and counselling procedure and Counselling Date etc.
Anna University Lateral Entry
- Candidates who want to apply must be paid Rs. 300/- as application form fees.
- Candidates under SCA/ SC/ ST category have no need to pay the application form fees.
How to apply for Anna University Lateral Entry Admission:
- Candidates can apply for Admission by filling the application form that can be collected from the university office or can be downloaded from the official website that is www.annauniv.edu.
- From home page of university choose suitable link to download Anna University Lateral Entry Application Form.
- Now fill you application form with required details and attach it with copies of all required documents.
- Submit the application fees on the fees counter.
- Fill the application form and attach all the fees receipt and submit it the office counter.
- After that you can take part in admission couselling.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Anna University Lateral Entry Counselling:
- Candidates who will be able to fill application form successfully may appear for Counselling 2017.
- Candidates are required to choose suitable courses and institution for which they want to apply.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their marks in preceding qualification and availability of seats.
- Applicants should go for Counselling 2017 according to the given schedule.
Get Detailed Info About: Anna University Counselling
Availability of Application forms:
Application forms will be available on the admission centers very soon for this Lateral Entry. General category candidate can purchase the application form by paying required application fee.
- Transfer Certificate
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th examinations
- Community Certificate
- Hall Ticket of 12th examination (In case of pursuing)
- Nativity Certificate (If applicable)
- Demand Draft
- Refugee Certificate (If applicable)
TNEA Exam Paper:
Objective type question will be give to solve from the Intermediate subjects as math, physics and chemistry. Two & half hours will be duration of exam and it will contain 150 questions. No negative marking will be done for the wrong answer.
Also Check: Anna University College list
- Anna University Lateral Entry Application Form Last Date: June 2017
- Anna University Counselling Date: June 2017
Note: You may get complete details about Anna University Lateral Entry 2017 through this Official Link. To get latest updates about admission in other colleges, you may go through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Anna University Admission||Anna University DDE Admission|
|Anna University Fees Structure||Anna University Result|
|Anna University Hall Ticket||Anna University Exam Time Table|
|Anna University Model Paper||Anna University Syllabus|