Annamalai University Counselling
Candidates who have given entrance exam for seeking admission in various Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) courses are hereby informed about Annamalai University Counselling. Aspirants who have qualified the entrance examination may proceed further towards the Counselling procedure. As soon as university announces the rank list, contenders can check the Annamalai University Counselling Dates, vacancy position as well as Counselling procedure from the below given page.
Every year the university organizes entrance examination for granting admission to interested aspirants who wish to continue their higher studies. This institution chain offers higher education in science, engineering, humanities, agriculture and arts.
Entrance test for giving admission to deserving and competent candidates in different under graduate and post graduate courses is held during the month of June. After that, Annamalai University announces Counselling date that will schedules in the month of July and August. Dear aspirants, keep tuned with us on our web page which is well modified by dedicated and expertise team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to grab upcoming details in regard to Annamalai University Counselling 2017.
Annamalai University Counselling
- First of all, visit the web portal of Annamalai University that is www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.
- After visiting the home page, search for “Counselling Schedules, Merit Lists & Entrance Test Results” link.
- After searching for the suitable link, press on that.
- On pressing the above given link, a new page will appear in front of you showing essential information about counselling on your computer system.
- At last, check counselling dates of your specialty and report at the scheduled date, time and venue along with supporting documents in original and self attested copies of certificates along with two passport-size photographs.
- Contenders are also required to deposit the requisite Fees on the spot for admission, if required.
- Candidates are advised to come on the counseling on particular date and at the right time.
You Can Get All Counselling Schedule Here: To Know Press Here
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- All medical documents mentioned on application form
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the approved power.
- Passport size Color photographs.
- Other relevant certificates.
- Original and copy of counseling letter
- Original and photocopy of admit card.
- 10th & 12th class photocopy of certificates.
- Community certificate signed by authorized authority
- One set of photocopies of all original relevant documents.
- Transfer/Migration certificate
- Medical Certificate in case of PwD candidates
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counseling: Press Here
Procedure for Seat Allotment:
Candidates will get selected and grant seat on the basis of their marks in entrance exam, that is, on the basis of merit list.
Aspirants can visit the Official Website to gain details concerning Annamalai University Counselling 2017. Contenders, we advised you to stay in touch with us on our web page to attain upcoming details regarding Annamalai University Counselling Schedule. You can bookmark this page with the help of ctrl + d key.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section