Assam Police Admit Card
Applicants, who’re going to appear in PST/PET for filling up of 5494 vacant posts of Constable of Unarmed Branch and Armed Branch, can download their Assam Police Admit Card from here.
Assam Police has all set to conduct Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) In July 2018. So, you’re required to access the below provided direct link to download Assam Police Admission Letter.
Way To Get Assam Police PST/PET Admit Card
Applicants, who applied for Assam Constable 5494 Recruitment till 02-06-2018, will be able to download the Admit Card / Call Letter from the Assam Police website by entering registered e-mail id.
Please note that, no Admit Card will be sent by post to the candidates who applied online nor will it be made available from the Office of SLPRB. Get more information about Assam Police Admit Card 2018 from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Assam Police Admit Card
How to Download Assam Police Admit Card?
Follow below listed guidelines to download Assam Police Constable Admission Letter, take a look.
- Applicants will have to open official web portal of organization which is assampolice.gov.in.
- On home page hit on “Recruitment” tab from top menu bar and select the link of Assam Police Recruitment Call Letter.
- Fill asked details for Assam Police Constable Admit Card in blank textboxes such as “Enter Email ID” and “Application No” etc.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button to feed entire details and your Assam Police PST/PET Admission Letter will be displayed in front of you.
- Download Assam Police PST / PET 2018 Admit Card on your desktop or take printout of it, keep SLPRB Admit Card safe for examination purpose.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
What is the selection Procedure For Assam Recruitment?
Aspirants, whose applications are found correct in all respect, will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC, he/ she will be disqualified from participating in the other tests.
Get Here Post Wise: Assam Police Syllabus
Physical Standard Test
Once an applicant’s qualify the PST, he/she will have to appear in the PET (Physical Efficiency Test). The Physical Standard Test will carry no marks and it will be based on the following parameters.
- Measurement of the height, weight & chest (only males) of the candidates will be done using latest technology.
- And, after which the candidate will be examined by a Medical Officer for preliminary check-ups like knock knee, vision test, colour blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein, physical deformities etc.
Physical Efficiency Test
The PET will carry 40 marks and it will have 2 (two) events viz:
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to race to be completed within given time
- Long Jump: 3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks.
Testimonials/ Documents to be submitted when appearing in Tests:
When the candidate reports at the venue on the date and time for Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test, he/she must bring all essential documents (Listed below) in original along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same.
- Certificate of proof of age. (HSLC or equivalent certificates).
- Mark-sheet of HSLC or equivalent examination (For Armed Branch).
- Certificate of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination (For DEF, Unarmed Branch).
- Mark –Sheet of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination (For Unarmed Branch).
- Certificate of additional qualifications such as Diploma from ITI or other recognized/accredited institute, Diploma / Certificate of Proficiency in Computer etc (if any).
- Certificate of sports, games etc. (if any).
- Certificate of NCC (if any) from competent authority.
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC & MOBC.
- Certificate of F.M.M.O. issued by Special Branch Hqrs. of Assam Police, Kahilipara, Guwahati.
- Basic & Advanced Home Guard training & experienced certificate issued by competent authority.
- Appointment certificate as S.P.O. issued by the Superintendent of Police.
- Certificate for working as member of V.D.P. issued by the Superintendent of Police.
- 2 (two) copies of passport size recent photographs.
- Any incorrect information or document submitted which is not genuine may disqualify a candidate at any stage and may also render him / her liable to criminal prosecution.
- Original documents of a candidate may be put to check at any later stage of the recruitment process also. No document will be accepted after PST/PET of a candidate is completed.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) dates Will be updating soon
Applicants may directly download your Assam Police Admit Card 2018 through its Official Link. Be in touch with us on our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) for getting latest updates regarding Assam Police 2018 Call Letter.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Defence Jobs||Assam Police Results|
|Police Jobs||Govt Jobs In Assam|
|Defence Current Affairs||Assam Current Affairs|
|Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|