Assam Police Admit Card
Authority of Assam Police has recently issued Assam Police Admit Card for candidates those who are going to appear in the Assam Police Recruitment exam for filling 223 vacant positions of Sub- Inspector (SI) and Constable. Those job seekers, who had applied for this Police recruitment exam, and looking for their Hall Ticket they, can get it from this single web page. As we all know that Call Letter is an important document to be carried at the time of examination. So, all the candidates who are going to participates in exam can get download their Assam Police Admit Card 2017, from here, by following some online steps as indicated below.
Get Important Highlights of this page:
Vital Step To Download Assam Police Written Exam Admit Card
Details Of Issued Exam Call Letter
Documents To Be Needed To Produced For Verification
Essential Dates Taken Into Consideration
Candidates who had filled the Assam Police Application Form earlier and now going to appear in Constable Recruitment exam can now download their Assam Police Exam Admit Card by some following simple steps given below or you may also press the direct Official Link mentioned below to get your call letter. To collect other essential details regarding Assam Police Admit Card 2017–2018, all the candidates are required to scroll down this web page which is well designed by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Vital Guidelines to Download Assam Police Constable Exam Admit Card:
Contenders who going to appear in Recruitment test of Constable Post, then must follow these guidelines as furnished below:
- In the first step contenders must go and open the official website that is www.assampolice.gov.in
- Then on the home page, applicants have to hit on “Recruitment” tab available in the menu bar.
- After this a new page will be appear and you have to select “Recruitment of Constable in Assam Police” link given under i.e. Download Admit Card.
- Now new page will be opened and then contenders have to
Option #1 Enter roll no and Date of Birth
Option #2 Enter First Name, Surname, Date of Birth and Mobile Number
Option #3 Enter First Name, Surname, Date of Birth and Permanent District
- After filling all the relevant details candidates must hit on “Submit” button.
- Then in few seconds your Constable Exam Call letter will be occurred on your screen.
- Lastly, candidates must download it and take a hardcopy of it which is needed at the time of examination.
Assam Police Admit Card 2017: Direct Official Link
Further Selection Procedure:
Contenders who applied for Assam Police Recruitment requires to clear the written test, after qualifying they have to appear in Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test. The criteria for these tests will be given below;
- Testing Of The Knowledge Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Interview (If any)
Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2017:
|S. No||Name of Exam||Marks||% Marks of Total No|
|1||Written Exam||100 Marks||50%|
|2||2) Extracurricular Activities||20 Marks||10%|
|3||3) Computer Proficiency||20 Marks||10%|
|4||4) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||40 Marks||20%|
|5||5) Interview / Personality Test||20 Marks||10%|
|6||Total No Marks||200 Marks|
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
|Male||Female||Maximum Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|1600 Meters Race||1200 Meters Race||15||8|
|100 Meters Sprint||80 Meters Sprint||15||8|
|Long Jump||Long Jump||15||8|
|High Jump||High Jump||15||8|
Physical Tests: Know More About Medical Standards
List of Documents to be produced at Interview:
- Certificate / mark-sheet of equivalent examination
- Certificate of knowledge in swimming/driving
- Mark –sheet of higher secondary or equivalent examination
- Certificate of proof of age. / sports, games etc
- Experience certificate of serving in home guards and certificate of NCC (if any) from competent authority
- Certificate of additional qualifications such as diploma from ITI or other recognized / accredited institute etc
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST(p)/ST(h)/SC/OBC & MOBC
- 2 (two) copies of passport size recent photographs
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
Applicants may also download Assam Police Admit Card 2017–2018 through this given Official Link. You can bookmark this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Crtl+D for getting upcoming notices about e-admit card, exams and result.
You May Also Like To Check This Section