Common Law Admission Test is a national level entrance exam for admission in LLB, LLM and postgraduate law courses. CLAT Syllabus for Legal Aptitude, Reasoning, Math, General Knowledge & English along with CLAT Exam Pattern is well listed here.
As per CLAT Syllabus 2018, questions in exam are from English, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Reasoning. Those who fulfill CLAT Registration Process till 31.03.2018 will participate in CLAT 2018 Exam to be held on 13.05.2018.
CLAT Syllabus for Legal Aptitude/Reasoning/Math:
To plan well for Common Law Admission Test scheduled to be held on 13.05.2018, you must plan your studies as per section wise. Get detailed CLAT 2018 Syllabus PDF from below of page.
Common Law Admission Test will be organized for admissions in the undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes. Those who will participate in exam may get detailed CLAT Exam Syllabus from below of page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CLAT English Syllabus 2018:
Antonyms, Synonyms and Analogies
- Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Sentence Improvement, Rearrangement of Sentence in Paragraph
- Rearrangement of Words in Sentence, Fill in the blanks and Cloze Tests.
English Usage Errors:
- Common Errors, Spotting Errors, Inappropriate Usage of Words and Spelling Mistakes (English Usage)
- Use of Correct Word added in CLAT Syllabus
- Paragraph will be given. Questions will be asked from that paragraph.
- Understand the para and answer the questions accordingly.
Get Preparation Tips: How To Prepare For CLAT without Coaching in 1 Month
CLAT General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
- Events of National and International importance also covering current events in area of Economics, Science
- Technology, Sports, Persons and Places
- Static GK & Latest Happening, Books and Authors.
CLAT Aptitude Syllabus 2018:
Arithmetic (Number Theory):
- Number Systems, Surds and Indices, Square Roots, Fractions and Decimals, HCF and LCM, Simplification, Approximations added in CLAT Syllabus
- Ratio and Proportion, Average and Logarithms
- Interest, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Partnership and Discounts.
- Mensuration: Areas and Volumes.
Check Updated: CLAT Exam Pattern
CLAT Legal Aptitude Syllabus:
- This section will judge your interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability.
- Questions will be concerning legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions.
- Such propositions may or may not be true, contenders have to assume them and answer the questions accordingly added in CLAT Syllabus
- Some major topics are International Law, Criminal Law, Indian Constitution, Legal Terms, Legal Maxims, Family Law, Contracts and Torts.
START Now: CLAT Mock Test
CLAT Logical Reasoning Syllabus 2018:
- Direction and Distance Test, Analogy Test, Classification (Odd Man Out) Test, Coding Decoding Test, Number Test
- Series Test, Relationships Test, Alphabet Test, Ranking Tests and Time Sequence Test.
Statements Assumptions, Statements Arguments, Statements Conclusions and Statements Action
Must Check: CLAT Sample Papers
CLAT Exam Pattern 2018:
- In Common Law Admission Test, multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Time duration of paper is of 2 hours.
- Question Paper will be asked in English language.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- There is a negative Marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
|English including Comprehension||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
Check Here: Best CLAT Coaching In India
Exam Pattern PG Programme in CLAT-2018:
The pattern of the question paper for admission to the Post-Graduate Course for CLAT-2018 is listed in tabular form.
|(b)||Duration of CLAT-2018 Exam||02:00 Hours|
|(c)||Multiple-Choice Questions||150 questions of one mark each|
|(d)||Syllabus||Questions will be asked from the following areas of Law:|
|1. Constitutional Law||50 Marks|
|2. Jurisprudence||50 Marks|
|3. Other Law Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.||50 Marks|
|(e)||Negative Marking||0.25 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer|
CLAT 2018 Dates:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||01/01/2018|
|Last date for registration/final submission of application||31/03/2018|
|Last date for printing/downloading application||12/05/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||01/01/2018 to 31/03/2018|
|Offline Challan Payment||01/01/2018 to 28/02/2018|
|Date from which Admit Cards can be downloaded||20/04/2018|
|Last date for downloading Admit Card||12/05/2018|
|Date of CLAT 2018||13/05/2018|
CLAT Syllabus 2018 for LLB, LLM courses is well placed on this page. To gain more details about CLAT Notification 2018, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CLAT Results||CLAT Counselling|
|CLAT Answer Key||CLAT Application Form|
|CLAT Admit Card||CLAT Application Form|
|CLAT Eligibility Criteria||Top 10 Law Colleges In India|