Finally, CLAT Result has been released at clat.ac.in!!! Candidates, appeared in Entrance Exam on 13th May 2018 can check CLAT Results and CLAT 2018 – All India Rank (AIR) online by entering their Registration No / Roll No and DOB(DD-MM-YYYY).
Contenders are informed that they can download CLAT Score Card till 06 – 06 – 2018 only. Qualified contenders as per CLAT Exam Results and CLAT Merit List will attend the counseling round on scheduled date which is given below.
CLAT Counselling Details!!!
Those applicants who will qualify the CLAT Exam may appear for CLAT Counselling which will be started from 8th June – 12th June, 2018. Further, the seat allotment and counselling rounds will be carried on basis of CLAT Result.
Separate merit list will be issued for UG and PG programmes. Merit list will indicate state as well as All India Rank of contenders. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are listing all details about CLAT 2018 Result on this page. Have a look for CLAT Results!
How to Download CLAT Results?
To access CLAT Exam Result, follow some of the simple steps.
- Visit official site of Chanukah National law University i.e. www.clat.ac.in for Common Law Admission Test Results.
- Hit on “Result” tab available at the home page.
- Enter Registration No / Roll No and DOB(DD-MM-YYYY) to download Common Law Admission Test Result.
- Recheck the entered details for downloading CLAT 2018 Results and hit on “login” tab.
- Your CLAT Merit List will open up at your screen.
- Contenders may download their CLAT Entrance Exam Results & carry hard copy of CLAT Rank Card for further reference.
Main motive for conducting CLAT examination
University’s main motive of organizing Common Law Admission Test is to choose the eligible applicants who can do their further education from the top colleges of the Law so you may check CLAT Cut off List / marks through below provided official link.
Candidates’ admission in UG or PG programs will be made through their qualifying marks in Common Law Admission Test followed by other process of admission that is counseling etc. You can check Results of CLAT from here.
Check Out List of: Law Entrance Exam In India
CLAT 2018 Cut-Off:
After announcement of Common Law Admission Test 2018 Result, CLAT Cut-Off will be issued. Common Law Admission Test Cut Off is based on factors like difficulty level of question paper, number of aspirants appeared in test & others.
When officials will release Common Law Admission Test Cut Off List, we will update you. Stay tuned with us for getting CLAT cutoff list.
Match Your Answers: CLAT Answer Key
Interesting Facts about CLAT Results
- Common Law Admission Test is organized by 16 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admission into LL.B & LL.M programs. It is national level entrance test for admission to law courses and this years, CLAT organized by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
- Common Law Admission Test is conducted accordingly by the preceding universities according to their joining in Common Law Admission Test format and a total of 39,495 candidates registered for the UG course and 37,175 appeared in the exam.
- For the PG law entrance test, 5,580 applicants registered and 5,042 took the examination and in all, 42,217 aspirants appeared in the competition.
- You can check CLAT Results Name Wise from this page.
CLAT Counselling 2018:
Counselling session will be conducted for admission in UG and PG programmes in participating NLUs. CLAT 2018 Counselling will commence from first week of June 2018. Seats will be allotted on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’.
CLAT 2018 Dates:
|Declaration Results of CLAT, i.e., issue of CLAT Merit List|
|Availability of CLAT Results 2018||06 – 06 – 2018|
|Publication of the first indicative seat allocation list based on CLAT merit-cum-preference||7-06-2018 (Thursday)|
|Date for payment of counselling fee of Rs.50,000/-||8-06-2018 to 12-06-2018 (Friday – Tuesday)|
|Publication of the second allotment list after payment of counselling fee.||16-06-2018 (Saturday)|
|Date for payment of counselling fee for the candidates whose names appear for the first time in the second provisional allotment list||17-06-2018 to 19-06-2018 (Sunday – Tuesday)|
|Date for locking of allotted seats after exercising option for shifting or withdrawing from the admission process against the second allotment list||17-06-2018 to 19-06-2018 (Sunday – Tuesday)|
|Last date of withdrawal from the Admission Process. a. There shall be no refund of counselling fee after the last date of withdrawal from admission process i.e.,||19-06-2018|
|b. The counselling fee of those candidates who withdraw up to 19th June, 2018, will be refunded after deducting Rs.10,000/-||19-06-2018 (Tuesday)|
|Publication of the third allotment list||24-06-2018 (Sunday)|
|Payment of full fees by the candidates whose name appear for the first time in the third allotment list to the allotted Universities||28-06-2018 to 30-06-2018 (Thursday – Saturday)|
|Candidates to complete the admission formalities at the allotted NLU’s for admission against allotment list.|
|Date for receiving status of admissions from the participating NLU (s) in the CLAT Office||04-07-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Date of closure of admission process by the CLAT 2018 Office||06-07-2018 (Friday)|
To gain more stuff about CLAT Results 2018 – 2019, visit its Official Link. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about jobs and CLAT Results Download Link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|CLAT Exam||CLAT 2018 How To Log In For Admit Card|
|CLAT Admit Card||CLAT Application Form|
|Top 10 Law Colleges In India||How To Crack CLAT|
|CLAT Mock Test||CLAT Exam Pattern|
|CLAT Sample Papers||CLAT Eligibility Criteria|
|Best CLAT Coaching In India||CLAT Syllabus|