CLAT Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are going to apply for CLAT 2018 may get complete info about CLAT Eligibility Criteria from this page. Common Law Admission Test is a national level exam which is conducted for those students who have desire to get admission in undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes. Every year, lots of students fill CLAT application form. This year also, applications are invited from eligible students. Only those students may apply for Common Law Admission Test 2018 who has CLAT Required Academic Qualification. Aspirants should have knowledge about age limit and CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 before applying for CLAT 2018.
Common Law Admission Test is organized by 18 NLUs (Law Universities of the country) on a rotation basis. Through qualifying this exam, students will become to get admission in LL.M and LL.B courses offered by the 18 law universities of the country. The CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 provides students right to apply for this exam and can participate in this competition with full confidence. Here, on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we have discussed about all necessary info about CLAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria. So, interested students are request to stay tuned with us on this page.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have desire to apply for Common Law Admission Test 2018 are informed that there is no upper age limit applied for applying students.
- Applying contenders for Common Law Admission Test must be Indian Nationals.
- NRIs candidates can also apply for the exam.
- NRIs may directly contact to the universities who are participating in conduction of the examination for getting information about admission procedure.
Documents required by the NRI Candidates at the time of CLAT Admission Procedure:
- Copy of Valid Indian Passport of the Student
- Copy of Visas obtained in the last 12 months
- Certificate from the local embassy stating that the person is a NRI/OCI or PIO Card
Get Here: Best CLAT Coaching In India
Documents required by NRI Sponsored Candidates at the time of admission:
- Copy of Valid Indian Passport of the Sponsor
- Copy of Visas obtained in the last 12 months by the Sponsor
- Certificate from the local embassy stating that the Sponsor is a NRI/ OCI or PIO Card
For Undergraduate (UG) Course:
- Applicants must have passed high school and Intermediate with minimum 60% marks from recognized University Or Institute.
- SC/ST students should secured minimum 45% marks in intermediate and other category aspirants should score 40% marks minimum.
- Students who are going to appear in Inter 2018 examination can also apply for CLAT 2018.
For Postgraduate (PG) Course:
- Applicants who are all set to apply for CLAT Exam 2018 examination should have degree of LL.B or five-year Integrated LL.B degree from a recognized university as prescribed by the participating universities.
- Aspirants should score minimum 55% marks and If they belongs to SC/ST category than 5% of relaxation for candidates that minimum 50% marks scoring students can also apply for it.
- Appearing in students in final year of graduation may also apply for it.
Candidates who have supplementary, they can also apply for this examination. But, the condition is one on that they have to clear supplementary examination with minimum marks. They also have show the proof of qualifying examination to the university.
So, dear aspirants….here we have provided all information about CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2018. We hope, you are satisfied with the info given by us on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For getting more information related to this post, you may proceed to our pages through the links available on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|CLAT Syllabus 2018||How To Crack CLAT|
|CLAT Results||CLAT Admit Card|
|LAW Entrance Exam||CLAT Counselling|