CLAT Application Form 2019
CLAT Registration Link Open from 13 January 2019 ! Intermediate graduates with 45% marks may apply for admissions to 19 NLUs by filling CLAT Application Form 2019 prior Last Date. At time of submitting form, you may check fees status.
CLAT Application Form Last Date:
The online enrollment for 3 year LLB, 5 year Integrated LLB and LLM commences from 13th January 2019. Further, CLAT Registration closes on 31st March 2019. Thus, applicants may submit form by visiting clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
CLAT Exam Dates 2019:
|Opening of CLAT Application|
|CLAT Admit Card||26-04-2019 to 12-05-2019|
(3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
CLAT Entrance Exam Date 2019:
NLU Odisha, will hold national-level law entrance examination on Sunday 12 May 2019 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM) in offline (pen-paper) mode. This test acts as gateway for admission in 3 year LLB, 5 year Integrated LLB and LLM.
To submit CLAT Application Form 2019, register yourself by hitting on below link. For more details about online form, go through this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Top 10 List Of: CLAT Coaching In India
CLAT Application Form
CLAT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria given below to appear in CLAT Entrance Exam.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should pass 12th examination with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the LL.B./5 year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) from a recognized university with 55% marks in aggregate. Reserved category candidates have to secure 50% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year qualifying candidates are also eligible to apply
Read This in Detail: CLAT Eligibility Criteria
CLAT Application Fees:
Applicants filling Application Form must submit fee online through net-banking /debit card / credit card/ pay wallet/ RuPay etc. Amount of fee is nonrefundable.
|Category||CLAT Application Form Fee|
|General/OBC/SAP and other category candidates||Rs. 4000/-|
|SC/ST category candidates||Rs. 3500/-|
|Cost of previous years’ question papers||Rs. 500/-|
Must Read: How To Crack CLAT in First Attempt
CLAT Exam Pattern 2019:
CLAT UG Exam Pattern 2019:
|40 of 40|
and Current Affairs
|50 of 50|
( Numerical Ability)
|20 of 20|
|Legal Aptitude||50 of 50|
|Logical Reasoning||40 of 40|
CLAT PG Exam Pattern 2019:
|Constitutional Law||50 of 50|
|Jurisprudence||50 of 50|
|Other Subjects such|
and Human Rights.
|50 of 50|
Get List Of More: LAW Entrance Exam
Pre-requisites for CLAT Registration 2019:
- Personal details (Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No., Email ID, Parent’s Name, Parent’s Mobile No., and Address etc.)
- Address for Communication with PIN Code
- Academic Details (Percentage and marks in School/ Institute/ College)
- Front Facing Passport size photograph and signature in a specified format.
- Scanned copy of caste certificate (for SC/ ST/ SAP candidates) in PDF format only.
- Scanned copy of Certificate of impairment for Specially Abled Persons (SAP) in PDF/ JPG/ JPEG format only (if applicable).
- Program in which candidate wishes to appear (UG Course or PG Course)
- Certificates in support of Candidate’s claim for NRI/NRI sponsored candidate
- Domicile Certificate in support of candidate’s claim for consideration under State Quota
How to Fill up CLAT Application Form 2019?
- Initially, log on to the official website i.e.clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- Tap on eligibility link & ensure eligibility conditions.
- If you find eligible, hit on ‘Instructions’ link.
- To submit CLAT Online Registration form, press on ‘Register’ link.
- Fill asked details in Registration form as name, mobile number & others.
- Hit on Register link after that.
- After successful registration, hit on ‘LOGIN’ link.
- Login with mobile number & password.
- Applicants must download CLAT Online Application Form 2019.
- Now, enter required details in online form.
- Upload all the required testimonials like scanned images of photograph, signature, SAP Certificate, SAP Declaration Form (if applicable).
- Afterwards go to the payment option and pay the requisite amount of CLAT Application Form fees
- Once all the details are completely filled up recheck all again and then hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up CLAT Application Form and keep it safe for further usage.
Candidates who are interested in availing more details about CLAT Application Form 2019 are advised to go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com completely and carefully. Dear aspirants if you have any query regarding the details given here on this page then you may mention your comments in below stated comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CLAT Exam Pattern||CLAT Preparation Books|
|CLAT Syllabus||CLAT Results|
|CLAT Answer Key||CLAT Mock Test|
|CLAT Cut Off||CLAT Sample Papers|
|CLAT Counselling||CLAT College Predictor|
|CLAT Topper||CLAT Admit Card|