It is expected that Common Law Admission Test for the session 2019-20 shall be conducted on 12-05-2019 tentatively. Appearing candidates must download CLAT Syllabus for better preparation.
National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO) will release CLAT Application Form for LLB, LLM from January 1, 2019 to March 31, 2019. Candidates after applying for CLAT 2019 must read subject wise that is Legal Aptitude/Reasoning/Math CLAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern here.
CLAT Syllabus for Legal Aptitude/Reasoning/Math:
To plan well for Common Law Admission Test scheduled to be held on 12-05-2019, you must plan your studies as per section wise. Get detailed CLAT 2019 Syllabus PDF from below of page.
Common Law Admission Test will be organized for admissions in the undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes. Those who will participate in exam may get detailed CLAT Exam Syllabus from below of page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CLAT Syllabus 2019
CLAT English Syllabus 2019:
Antonyms, Synonyms and Analogies
- Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Sentence Improvement, Rearrangement of Sentence in Paragraph
- Rearrangement of Words in Sentence, Fill in the blanks and Cloze Tests.
English Usage Errors:
- Common Errors, Spotting Errors, Inappropriate Usage of Words and Spelling Mistakes (English Usage)
- Use of Correct Word added in CLAT Syllabus
- Paragraph will be given. Questions will be asked from that paragraph.
- Understand the para and answer the questions accordingly.
Get Preparation Tips: How To Prepare For CLAT without Coaching in 1 Month
CLAT General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
- Events of National and International importance also covering current events in area of Economics, Science
- Technology, Sports, Persons and Places
- Static GK & Latest Happening, Books and Authors.
CLAT Aptitude Syllabus 2019:
Arithmetic (Number Theory):
- Number Systems, Surds and Indices, Square Roots, Fractions and Decimals, HCF and LCM, Simplification, Approximations added in CLAT Syllabus
- Ratio and Proportion, Average and Logarithms
- Interest, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Partnership and Discounts.
- Mensuration: Areas and Volumes.
Check Updated: CLAT Exam Pattern
CLAT Legal Aptitude Syllabus:
- This section will judge your interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability.
- Questions will be concerning legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions.
- Such propositions may or may not be true, contenders have to assume them and answer the questions accordingly added in CLAT Syllabus
- Some major topics are International Law, Criminal Law, Indian Constitution, Legal Terms, Legal Maxims, Family Law, Contracts and Torts.
START Now: CLAT Mock Test
CLAT Logical Reasoning Syllabus 2019:
- Direction and Distance Test, Analogy Test, Classification (Odd Man Out) Test, Coding Decoding Test, Number Test
- Series Test, Relationships Test, Alphabet Test, Ranking Tests and Time Sequence Test.
Statements Assumptions, Statements Arguments, Statements Conclusions and Statements Action
Must Check: CLAT Sample Papers
CLAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- In Common Law Admission Test, multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Time duration of paper is of 2 hours.
- Question Paper will be asked in English language.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- There is a negative Marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
|English including Comprehension||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
Check Here: Best CLAT Coaching In India
Exam Pattern PG Programme in CLAT-2019:
The pattern of the question paper for admission to the Post-Graduate Course for CLAT-2019 is listed in tabular form.
|(b)||Duration of CLAT-2019 Exam||02:00 Hours|
|(c)||Multiple-Choice Questions||150 questions of one mark each|
|(d)||Syllabus||Questions will be asked from the following areas of Law:|
|1. Constitutional Law||50 Marks|
|2. Jurisprudence||50 Marks|
|3. Other Law Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.||50 Marks|
|(e)||Negative Marking||0.25 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer|
CLAT 2019: Overview
Common Law Admission Test abbreviated as CLAT 2019 is conducted to provide admission to eligible students in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law Programs. CLAT 2019 is conducted at national level in online mode by National Law University Odisha Cuttack.
This year 20 NLUs and over 25 Private Law Schools are participating in Common Law Admission Test 2019 offering 2420 seats and total 50,000 candidates can take CLAT 2019.
Get Here More: Law Entrance Exam Notification
CLAT 2019 Dates:
|CLAT 2019 Events||CLAT 2019 Dates*|
|Official Notification of CLAT 2019||Last week of December 2018|
|Commencement of CLAT 2019 application process||January 1, 2019|
|Online window of CLAT 2019 application fee begins||January 1, 2019|
|Last date to fill CLAT application form 2019||March 31, 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|Last date to deposit CLAT application fee||March 31, 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|Release of CLAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket||Third week of April 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Online Exam||May 12, 2019 (Sunday) | 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Publication of Answer Key of CLAT 2019||Second week of May 2019|
|Declaration of CLAT 2019 Result||Last week of May 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Counselling and Seat Allotment||First week of June 2019|
CLAT Syllabus 2019 for LLB, LLM courses is well placed on this page. To gain more details about CLAT Notification 2019, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CLAT Results||CLAT Counselling|
|CLAT Answer Key||CLAT Application Form|
|CLAT Admit Card||CLAT Application Form|
|CLAT Eligibility Criteria||Top 10 Law Colleges In India|