CLAT Preparation Books
CLAT Preparation Books are authored in that manner so that every sections and topic of Common Law Admission Test is well covered. Hundreds of books available in the market but, preparing with best CLAT Exam Preparation Books, matters for better preparation.
To qualify CLAT Exam need a good strategy and Top CLAT Preparation Books for English/GK/Math. Refer ‘Most Appropriate’ and ‘Right’ books s an imperative part of strategy to qualify CLAT 2019 with good marks.
Get here CLAT Preparation Books
CLAT 2019 Exam, comprises of 5 sections that are English, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. Students can get section wise CLAT Exam Preparation Books from below.
Applicants are advice to go through below structured page to check Top CLAT Exam Preparation Books, we the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided best recommended CLAT Preparation Books
CLAT Exam Preparation Books
Here is the list of Best Books for CLAT 2019 Preparation!! Students, looking for Preparation Books for CLAT Preparation Books must go through below stated table and start studying with these books-
|Section||CLAT Preparation Books|
|Elementary Mathematics with Numerical Ability||Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal|
|English including Comprehension||Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis|
English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||Lucent’s GK|
|Legal Aptitude||Universal’s CLAT Guide|
Bare Acts on Indian Constitution
Legal Awareness and Legal Aptitude by AP Bhardwaj
|Logical Reasoning||Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal|
Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
Start Online Test Series: CLAT Mock Test
Top Book for CLAT Preparation- Section Wise
CLAT Exam Preparation Books for English
|The Pearson Guide to the CLAT (English)|
|Word Power Made Easy New Revised & Expanded Edition (English) by Norman Lewis|
|Objective General English (English) by RS Aggarwal|
|High School English Grammar & Composition (English) by P C Wren, H Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis|
|Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal|
CLAT Books for General Knowledge and Current Affairs
|Manorama Yearbook 2018 (English)|
|General Knowledge 2018 (English)|
|Lucents General Knowledge (English)|
|Pearson’s Concise GK Manual|
|Competition Review Yearbook 2018|
Get Preparation Tips: How To Prepare For CLAT without Coaching
CLAT Exam Books for Logical Reasoning Preparation
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning (English) by M K Pandey|
|Quantitative Aptitude ebook (ALL Parts Solved) by R S Agarwal|
|501 Challenging Logical reasoning Practice Book|
Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (English) by RS Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (English)
- S Chand’s 30 days wonder for Maths
- Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning: For the CLAT and LLB Entrance Examinations (English)
- LST’s Legal Reasoning Module
Check This: How To Crack CLAT in First Attempt
Other CLAT Preparation Books
- Study Package for CLAT & LLB Entrance Examinations (English) by AP Bhardwaj
- LST CLAT Books and Material (Set of 20 Books)
- CLAT Solved and Practice Papers (English) by AP Bhardwaj
- Chapter-wise Objective Question Bank (With Solution) Law (English) Author by Arihant Expert
- CLAT & AILET Chapter – Wise Solved Papers 2008-2015: 4 Model Papers & 1 Online Mock Test
- Universal’s CLAT Solved Papers
About CLAT 2019
Common Law Admission Test is managed by the National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO) or 19 Indian National Law Universities (NLUs) on a rotation basis. CLAT Exam is gateway for admission to undergraduate & postgraduate law programmes. On the basis of CLAT scores, candidates will get admission into various government & private law colleges across the country.
CLAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode: The examination will be conducted in online mode (computer-based test).
- Duration: The exam duration will be two hours.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice/Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 questions (for UG) & 150 questions (for PG) will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks (for UG) & 150 marks (for PG).
- Marking Scheme: In correct response, one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For the incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|For UG courses (Integrated)||English including comprehension||40||2 hours|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20|
|For PG Courses||Constitutional Law||50||2 hours|
|Other Law Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.||50|
Know Here List Of: Best CLAT Coaching In India
CLAT 2019 Imp Dates
|Admission Notification Release||3rd week of December 2018|
|Application Form Availability||01-01-2019|
|Last date for form submission||31-03-2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Downloading of Admit Card Starts||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of CLAT Entrance Exam||12-05-2019 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Answer Key Release||3rd week of May 2019|
|Representation of questions or key||Till 3rd week of May 2019|
|Uploading of amended answer key (if required)||4th week of May 2019|
|Result/Merit List Declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|First Indicative Seat Allocation Publication||1st week of June 2019|
|Date for payment of counselling fee||Till 2nd week of June 2019|
For more Best CLAT Exam Preparation Books, students are advice to keep visiting regularly to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com. One can also follow us on facebook or Google plus to get all upcoming details directly to the timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CLAT Sample Papers||CLAT Counselling|
|CLAT Syllabus||CLAT College Predictor|
|CLAT Topper||CLAT Cut Off|
|CLAT Results||CLAT Answer Key|
|CLAT Admit Card||CLAT Exam Pattern|
|CLAT Application Form||LAW Entrance Exam|
|Top 10 Law Colleges In India||CLAT Eligibility Criteria|