How To Crack CLAT
If one desire to crack CLAT exam then needs to know How To Crack CLAT well, just to guide you in your preparation here we have asserted Tips To Crack CLAT Exam Without Coaching. In most if the cases students doesn’t succeed though they put their all efforts. Go and grab the tips for clarifying exam successfully, As the Common Law Admission Test is an entrance exam conducted at national level by National Law Universities.
This entrance examination is conducted every year to provide admissions to under-graduate and post-graduate Law courses of LL.B. & LL.M. The 2-hour-long Online CLAT comprises 200 objective type questions. If you are looking for tips about How To Crack CLAT 2017 Without Coaching then this article can extremely useful to you.
Normally, the CLAT exam is conducted for two hundred marks so you have to prepare for gaining maximum score in order to gain the place from leading law universities. The Multiple Choice Questions covers five sections– English including Comprehension; General Knowledge/Current Affairs; Elementary Mathematics- Numerical Ability; Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
Here we have asserted few effective tips so that one can easily clear this examination and also provided the necessary details like exam pattern, its syllabus and some helpful guidelines.
How To Crack CLAT
Very First Get Glimpse about CLAT
- Firstly you are required to calculate the amount of time to start the preparation process and also must have clear idea of CLAT exam pattern and syllabus. Then prepare a strategically good study plan according to the current year exam pattern.
Purchase Good Books
- Buy some good books and collect previously conducted papers. Practice as many papers as possible to become familiar with exam pattern.
Do You Know? How To Find Study Material Online
- Online mock tests are available therefore taking mock online mock tests will help you in improving the time management skills.
- Joining any coaching center and solving their material also help you a lot to score in the exam.
- English language skills are important in securing good score therefore Make a habit of reading English news papers and magazines to improve language skills.
- Candidates should concentrate on Current affairs and Read news papers, watch news channels, revise any magazines to get updated.
- Without revision nothing is complete, so revise the topics on daily basis. To score well in reasoning section, candidates must practice many sample papers.
- Candidates should never try to answer 2 questions at a time.
Know About Exam Paper
- Candidates have to answer 200 objective questions in 2 hours (120 minutes), so time management skills are very important and can be improved by practicing only.
- By going through these, you will get skill that helps you to crack the exam without spending any amount.
- The candidates appearing for the CLAT exam 2017 must go well and know all about the exam pattern.
- The 2 hour duration’s paper will be consisting 200 MCQ questions. Each question will carry one mark. There will be a 25 % negative marking for every wrong answer. The questions will be from the following sections:
- Reasoning – 40 Q
- Legal Aptitude – 50 Q
- English & Comprehension – 40 Q
- Elementary Mathematics – 20 Q
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs – 50 Q
Get Here: CLAT Syllabus
Syllabus For CLAT
1. English including comprehension-
The English section will be based on comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, candidates will be questioned on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein etc. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc
2. General Knowledge and Currents Affairs-
General knowledge will be on general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test candidates on their knowledge of current affairs.
Must Read This: How to Manage Time during Exams
This section will be on the basis of candidate’s knowledge on elementary mathematics, i.e. math taught till Class X.
4. Legal Aptitude-
This section will be towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability. Candidates are required to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions according to it in this section.
Read Now: How to Improve Your Memory for Studying
5. Logical Reasoning-
The purpose of the Logical Reasoning section will include a wide variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
Below Are Some of the Recommended Books for Preparation–
- Word Power Made Easy By Norman Lewis
- English Is Easy By Chetnanand Singh
- Butterworths Lexis Nexis
- Analytical Reasoning By M. K. Pandey
- Verbal Reasoning By R.S. Aggarwal
- Objective Arithmetic By & Analytical And Logical Reasoning By R.S. Aggarwal
- GK Today
- Manorama Year Book
- Universal’s LLB Entrance Guide
Read Out Below Important Links
Tips To Crack CLAT Exam Without Coaching:
Firstly aspirants are required to have clear idea of exam pattern and its syllabus very well. They should prepare according to the good study plan as per exam pattern.
- Buy some good guide books and get previous CLAT papers. Practice as many papers as possible.
- Try to do mock tests available online and as it helps in improving the Time Management
- English language skills are important an easy way to secure good score in exam. Make it a habit of reading English news papers and magazines.
- Candidates should be aware of answering 200 objective questions in 2 hours, so manage time skills to utilize time judiciously.
- Without revision one cannot complete anything therefore, one has to revise the topics daily.
- Mark all important topics or logics which can be helpful in the test.
- While examination, be calm and read the instructions carefully and answer the questions first which you feel sure about.
- If you are not sure, do not spend lots of time on those questions.
- Always remember that that time management is crucial in scoring in CLAT exam.
Read Also: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
The main purpose of this section is just to offer you glance of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. we, hope that this article will be helpful for you to prepare well, All The Best!! Stay Connected With Us and Our Web Portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com To Get Latest Updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CLAT Counselling||CLAT Admit Card|
|CLAT Application Form||CLAT Result|
|CLAT Answer Key||Top Law Colleges in India|
|LAW Entrance Exam||Best Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Career After 12th In India|