CTET Answer Key
Check your CTET Answer Key from this page. Candidates, who are going to appear in Central Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 1/2, scheduled in the month of May 2018, can download PDF files of CTET OMR Answer Sheet of all sets from this page.
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi is going to release CTET Solution sheets after 2 or 3 days of examination. So, candidates should download their CTET 2018 answer key via online process by log in to the website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
|Results Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|16/03/2018||CTET Answer Key||CTET Paper 1/ 2 ALL Set Solution OMR Answer Sheet pdf||More Details|
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Answer Key
With the help of CTET Exam Answer Key students can get the estimate of their marks in examination before the declaration of CTET Result. It is for the relaxation of students, who take too much worry after appearing in examination.
So if you are also one of them, then you should check your CTET Answer Key 2018 with the help of guidelines provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CTET Answer Key
How to download CTET Answer Key 2018?
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to check their solutions through online mode:
- First of all you need to go through the official website Central Teacher Eligibility Test, that is www.ctet.nic.in
- Now you have to follow “Current Events” section, available at the leftward of home page.
- From that section you are required to select an appropriate link related to CTET Answer Key for Paper 1/2.
- Now you need to select the paper 1 or 2.
- Within few seconds PDF file of CTET Answer Sheets PDF will be displayed on your digital screen, you have to match your answers with it.
- At last you should save the file of CTET Answer Key 2018 Exam to your desktop or take a print out of it for future use.
Read Also: How to Check Result Online Using Internet
CTET Qualifying Marks:
|Passing Marks||Total Marks|
|General||60 per cent||90||150|
|OBC/SC/ST||55 per cent||82||150|
Interesting Facts About Central Teacher Eligibility Test:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test for the aspirants who wish to make their career in teacher sector.
This examination is divided in two papers, paper- I and Paper- II. Appliers who will clear Paper- I will be eligible to teach class I to V and who want to teach class VI to VIII have to clear Paper- II. CBSE accomplishes Central Teacher Eligibility test for recruitment of candidates to hire them as Teachers in government schools.
Do You Know: How to Become a Teacher
Purpose of Exam:
Central Teacher Eligibility Test is held twice in a year. Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is the necessary education for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in different government schools.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test is the eligibility examination which is accomplished to appoint eligible contenders under Primary & Secondary level Teachers. To collect your Answer sheet you can follow the procedure that is mentioned above.
Apply Now: Latest Teaching Jobs
How To Calculate Marks Through CTET Exam Answer Key?
Candidates can evaluate their performance by checking the answers through solution sheet. To evaluate their marks candidates first of all are required to know the marking scheme.
- Each correct answer will gain 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- There are total 150 questions of 150 marks.
- The formula to calculate the marks is:
- Obtained marks= No of correct answer x 1
- By using this formula, participants can take an idea of their marks before the declaration of official result.
Check Here: CTET Result
|Submission of On-line|
CTET May Application Form
|Third Week Of March 2018|
|CTET Application Form 2018|
Last Date and
date for payment of fees
|Second Week Of April 2018|
|CTET Application Form 2018|
On-line Corrections in Particulars
|Third Week Of April 2018|
|Download CTET 2018 Admit|
Card from website
|Last Week Of April 2018|
|CTET 2018 Exam Date||May 2018|
|CTET Answer key Release Date||After 2 or 3 Days of Exam|
To directly get the CTET Answer Key 2018 you must visit this Official Link. Candidates can stay connected with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get further updated information regarding CTET Answer Key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CTET Application Form||CTET Syllabus|
|CTET Admit Card||CTET Sample Papers|
|How To Crack CTET Exam||CTET Previous Year Question Paper|
|Part Time Teaching Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs in India|