CTET Sample Papers
Questions are likely to come up from CTET Sample Papers for February Exam 2017 !!! Most of questions of Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 will base on CTET Previous Year Question Paper. So solve CTET Model Question Paper to crack this exam with good marks. Get CTET Last Year Paper from here in the form of PDF. Please scroll down this page and check Year Wise questions and answer of Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
All candidates, who are going to take upcoming CTET Exam, can easily find CTET Solved Question Paper by going through this page that is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. All details related to Central Teacher Eligibility Test Model question Paper is mentioned below, so please have a look…..
CTET Previous Year Question Paper
|Year||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|June 2011||Get Details||Get Details|
|Jan 2012||Get Details||Get Details|
|May 2012||Get Details||Get Details|
|Nov 2012||Get Details||Get Details|
|Nov 2012 (Mumbai)||Get Details||Get Details|
|July 2013||Get Details||Get Details|
|Feb 2014||Get Details||Get Details|
|Sept 2014||Get Details||Get Details|
|Feb 2015||Get Details||Get Details|
|Sep 2015||Get Details||Get Details|
CTET Sample Papers
Q-1 Multilingual character of Indian society should be seen as
- a hindrance in teaching-learning process
- a resource for enrichment of school life
- a challenge to teacher’s capacity to motivate students to learn
- a factor that makes school life a complex experience for the learners
Q-2 Diagnosis of the gaps in the learning of students should be followed by
- appropriate remedial measures
- intensive drill and practice.
- systematic revision of all lessons
- reporting the findings to learners and parents
Read Also: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Q-3 ‘Self-regulation’ of learners refers to
- their ability to monitor their own learning
- creating regulations for student behaviour
- rules and regulations made by the student body
- self-discipline and control
Q-4 Which of the following statements is true about ‘learning’ ?
- Errors made by children indicate that no learning has taken place.
- Learning is effective in an environment that is emotionally positive and satisfying for the learners.
- Learning is not affected by emotional factors at any stage of learning.
- Learning is fundamentally a mental activity.
Q-5 the main purpose of assessment should be
- to point out the errors of the learners
- to measure the achievement of learners
- to decide if a student should be promoted to the next class
- to diagnose and remedy gaps in learning
Must Check: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Q-6 which of the following is not an appropriate tool for Formative Assessment?
- Oral questions
- Term test
- Quiz and games
Q 7– Two numbers are respectively 20% and 50% more than a third number. The ratio of the two numbers is:
- 2 : 5
- 3 : 5
- 4 : 5
- 6 : 7
Q 8– Find the largest five digit number that is divisible by 7, 10, 15, 21 and 28.
Check Here: CTET Syllabus
Q-9 Anita had to multiply two positive integers. Instead of taking 35 as one of the multipliers, she incorrectly took 53. As a result, the product went up by 540. What is the new product?
Q- 10 How many different factors does 48 have, excluding 1 and 48?
Q-11 Six bells commence tolling together and toll at intervals of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 seconds respectively. in 30 minutes, how many times do they toll together?
Do You Know: How To Crack CTET Exam
Q-12 Three times the first of three consecutive odd integers is 3 more than twice the third. The third integer is:
Q-13 The number of factors of 204 is _______?
Q 14: Frogs and earthworms breathe through their skin because of which skin of both organisms is________?
- Dry and rough
- Dry and slimy
- Moist and rough
- Moist and slimy
Q 15- A teacher wants the gifted children of her ‘class to achieve their potential. Which of the following should she not do to achieve her objective?
- Teach them to enjoy non-academic activities
- Teach them to manage stress
- Segregate them from their peers for special attention
- Challenge them to enhance their creativity
Read Here: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
Q 16- The ratio between the length and the perimeter of a rectangular plot is 1:3. What is the ratio between the length and breadth of the plot?
- 1: 2
- 2: 1
- 3: 2
- Data inadequate
Q 17- ‘Buy three, get one free.’ What is the percentage of discount being offered here ?
Q 18- The smallest number by which 68600 must be multiplied to get a perfect cube is
Know More About: How to Manage Time during Exams
Q 19- The inner surfaces of food cans are coated with tin and not with zinc because
- zinc is costlier than tin
- zinc is more reactive than tin
- zinc has a higher melting point than tin
- zinc is less reactive than tin
Q 20- When an iron nail is dipped in copper sulphate solution, the colour of copper sulphate solution fades and a brownish layer is deposited over the iron nail. This is an example of
- combination reaction
- decomposition reaction
- double displacement reaction
- displacement and redox reactions
Note: Candidates, for collecting more details related to CTET Sample Papers 2017, you need to visit this page time to time. You can join us on Facebook and Google plus, to acquire latest career related information directly on your wall.
Candidates, if you have query related to CTET Questions and Answer, you can ask without hesitation in the below commenting section. You can download CTET Sample Papers and CTET previous year question papers year wise in the form of PDf through this page. You can also obtain information regarding CTET syllabus, exam pattern and study material etc through our website i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CTET Application Form||CTET Result|
|CTET Admit Card||CTET Answer Key|
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||TET Entrance Exam|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs||How to Prepare For Written Exam|