Delhi Polytechnic Counselling
Department of Training and Technical Education are going to start Delhi Polytechnic Counselling in the second week of February 2018. Those students, who want to get admission in Delhi polytechnic courses, can check the Delhi CET Polytechnic 2018 Counselling Procedure.
Delhi Polytechnic CET exam is a state level exam that is conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education once in a year. We have provided Delhi CET Counselling 1st, 2nd round schedule on this page, please have a look..!!
Delhi Polytechnic Counseling 2018:
Delhi CET counseling is conducted by after declaration of Delhi CET result to getting admission in Engineering and Non-Engineering courses. Delhi CET Polytechnic Counselling 2018 is going to start in the month of July b2018.
Get the other details regarding Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2018 by reading this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Delhi Polytechnic Counselling
What is the procedure to attend CET Delhi polytechnic Counselling?
There are 10 steps to attend counseling which are well defined below on this page. Aspirants are requested to read complete page before going to attend counseling.
First Round of Counselling:
- Students who will be attend CET counseling which will be conducted by “The Department of Training and Technical Education”, they have to pay one time counseling fee of Rs 723/- only from which Rs 700 are refundable [ (plus Rs 20/-bank charges & Rs. 3/- (service tax)] through Challan/ debit card/ net banking.
- Candidates should keep a valid proof of fee payment safely with him/her for further process.
- Aspirants can access further for online registration after 24 or 48 hours of fee payment.
- Applicants who will not become able to online registration after 48 hours of fee payment, they are advised to contact in person with admit card and bank receipt at the help desk at Ambedkar Institute of technology/ Bhai permanand Institute of Business studies, Shakarpur, Delhi 110092 on any working day between 10:00 A.M to 1:00 P.M and 2:00 P.M to 4:00 P.M.
Second round counseling:
If any candidates did not appear in first round counseling, then he/she can appear in further round counseling process.
Third/ Fourth Round Counseling:
Aspirants who will not selected for first round counseling, and then they can attend other round counseling program.
- If student has already paid processing fee, then he/she did not need to pay it again.
- Second/ third/ fourth round counseling will be held as per schedule shown on the official website.
- The rest of the procedure will remain same.
Get Here Top Universities List: List of Universities in Delhi
Online Registration for Delhi CET Polytechnic Counselling 2018:
- Applicants have to register themselves through online mode on official website after 48 hours of submission of fee.
- For registration, student should have Test no, CET application no, CET roll no and date of Birth.
- Candidates are required to enter following information for complete registration process.
- Father’s name
- Category (GN/OBC/SC/ST/TFW)
- Sub- category (DP/NCC/ SM / PWD/JK)
- Mobile no and E-mail address
- Educational qualification
- Contact address
Submission of Choice Online:
After submission of processing fee and online registration process complete, students are offered to choose colleges and courses according to their preference through choice online.
- First of all aspirants are required to log in using CET roll no as log in ID and password.
- Then online choice submission form will be open on the computer screen.
- Now, aspirants should submit institution or colleges according to their choice.
- After that candidates should submit maximum number of colleges as their own choices.
- Students who will be appear in round 1st counseling, they have to register 25 choices of institutions.
- After that process, you have to hit on the “fill choices” tab,
- Then new page will be open where all colleges name will be given.
- The selected college name which will be done by the student remove from the left side frame and shift to the right side frame.
- Candidates can delete the choices, move the choices, and interchange the choices according to their preference.
- After choice filling procedure completed, candidates have to hit on “save” button available at the last of the page.
- Then “filled choices” in the order preference as given by the candidate will be shown on your computer screen.
- Now Candidates can lock their choices also by hitting on “lock choices” tab.
- At last, aspirants should take a print out copy of that for further use.
Result of the Seat Allotment And Provisional Allotment Letter:
- Candidates can check result of seat allotment on the main internet portal of the Delhi Polytechnic Counselling by using their Id and password.
- Aspirants who will be get seat in their respected college, they can pay the admission fee for that college.
- If applicant will allotted a seat as per their choice then Students can print provisional allotment letter.
- Candidates can print provisional allotment letter in fixed time period, the record will not be available in counseling round.
- If candidates are not satisfied with their seat allotment, then they can appear for next Delhi CET polytechnic counseling.
Online Payment Of Part Institutional Fees:
- Aspirants may deposit fee the part Institutional fees (ONLINE) amounting which will be written in provisional allotment letter.
- The fees will be submitted through online mode.
- The candidates should submit all part institutional fee strictly on time and date as mentioned in provisional allotment letter.
- Before depositing the part institutional fee, aspirants should ensure their documents which will be carried by the candidate at the time of counseling.
- Otherwise, the allotted seat and college will be cancelled by the organization at the time of document verification.
Verification of Documents:
- Aspirants have to visit allotted institution for document verification as mentioned in Provisional allotment letter before the last date and time.
- When verification of documents procedure will completed, students will receive document verification report.
- If eligibility criteria or document will not submitted completely by the students, then the seat will be cancelled and that seat will be allotted to the deserving candidate.
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
Freezing Of Allotted Seats:
- Candidates can freeze his/her allotted seat if he/she is satisfy with their allotted seat and does not want to participate in other round of counseling by hit on “freeze” option available at their account option.
- If a student does not freeze their seat, then their seat will be given to another higher preference student automatically in the next round of the counseling.
Online Payment of Balance Institutional Fees and Conformation Of Allotment:
- Candidates have to deposit Balance Institutional Fees for confirmation of seat; otherwise, the seat will be cancelled and allotted to the other candidate.
- The institutional fee will be deposited through online mode on its official website before the last date and time as mentioned in provisional letter.
- After depositing the balance institutional fee through online mode, aspirant can download finally conformation letter by hitting on “final allotment letter” link.
Spot Round (If Any):
If seats will leave at any institute then spot round counseling will be organized by the authority.
- Candidates who will not appear in first 5 round of the counseling they can appear in spot round.
- If aspirant have already paid processing fee at the time of first 5 round of counseling, then they have not need to pay at the spot round.
- Students have to carry all mandatory documents as mentioned above at the time of Delhi Polytechnic Counselling.
- Candidate will have to bring in person all the essential documents along with Demand Draft of Rs 6000/– in favour of DKDF, Delhi at the time of admission during spot round.
- The seat will be allotted as per merit list to the eligible candidate.
Documents Required At The Time Delhi Polytechnic Counseling 2018:
- Institution annual fee as applicable in form of Demand Draft, in favour of “DKDF”, payable at Delhi.
- Bank Receipt for deposit of onetime non- refundable Processing fees
- Copy of Provisional Allotment letter
- Copy of On-line Registration Slip
- Two latest identical Color Photographs of 7.0 cm x 5.5 cm size same as that pasted on the admit card
- Copy of choices submitted by Candidate
- Original Admit Card of CET –2018.
- Proof of date of birth
- Original and Oneself attested photocopy of Certificate and Mark Sheet of qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
- Original and oneself attested Photocopy of Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Affidavit regarding prohibition of ragging (Annexure VII)
- TC/SLC/Migration Certificate
Get Here Top List: Top Polytechnic Colleges in India
Aspirants who are seeking admission under Person with Disabilities quota must required to bring a certificate from Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for handicapped, 9- 11 Vikas Marg, Karkardooma, Delhi-92.
Delhi Polytechnic Counselling Schedule:
|Online Application Available||In the Second Week of February 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application||In the month of March 2018|
|Date of Application Corrections|
|CET Exam Date 2018||In the month of May 2018|
|Result Announced||In the month of June 2018|
|First Round Counselling Date||In the month of July 2018|
|Second Round Counselling Date|
|Third Round Counselling Date|
For other information regarding Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2018, candidates can go through Official Link available on this page which is recruitmentinboxx.com. Individuals may make this page as book mark by pressing keys CTRL+D from key board. You can like our page on face book or follow us on twitter.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Delhi Polytechnic CET Application Form||Polytechnic Sample Paper|
|Polytechnic Syllabus||Best Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|