Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is going to conduct the GGSIPU Counselling. Candidates who have cleared IPU CET are requested to appear for GGSIPU Counselling 2017 at date and time given below. GGS University conducts counselling after declaration of IPU CET result for the students who are seeking admissions in various UG and PG Degree courses. You can check the seat allotment process and counselling schedule or date from below.
Complete details related to GGSIPU Counselling like documents required, application fee, procedure for counselling, the first round of counselling, 2nd round of counselling, counselling dates, and seat allotment, etc are provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com in the underneath segment of this page.
The counselling will be held done in following steps:
Step 1: Counselling Fee payment
- Candidate has to deposit Rs 1000 as a Counselling Fee.
- The amount has to be deposited in any branch of Indian Bank or through online facility by using the Net Banking /Credit Card and Debit Card
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
Step 2: Online Registration
- After making the payment of counselling Fee, the candidate will have to register online on the university website.
- Qualified candidates will have to enter the personal, academic and contact details to get register.
- After the registration, the candidates will receive the Login Id and Password. Keep it safe as it will be required to login and check details.
Step 3: Document Verification
Candidates are advised to bring following documents at the time of counselling for the verification at the Designated Centers:
- Original and Xerox copy of Mark sheet 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent examination
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste Certificate signed by the authorized authority
- At least 4-6 recent passport size colored photographs
- A bank draft according to the discussed on University of IP prospect.
- Original copy of counseling letter.
- Original Admit card with Xerox copy.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Step 4: Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidates will have to login using the Id and Password generated and has to fill the their preference for the college and courses from the list of institutes and courses available
- The choice filling is necessary for allotment of seat.
Step 5: Seat Allotment and Confirmation of Seat
- Seats are allotted based on their preference and merit position/ rank of candidates.
- Candidates who will be allocated a seat must enroll them in allotted college before the last date given in the allotment letter otherwise seat allotment can be cancelled.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
- When process of Choice filling is over and choices are locked by candidates,
|MPH (FE) CET Code-110||July 2017|
|MCA(LE), CET Code-163||July 2017|
|MBA (IT) , CET Code-116||July 2017|
|MAHM & MCPHM, CET Code-141||July 2017|
|MA (MC), CET Code-106||July 2017|
|MA (English), CET Code-113||July 2017|
|MA (Economics) CET Code-162||July 2017|
|M.Tech (NST) (CET CODE-149)||June 2017|
|M.Tech (Chemical Engineering), CET Code-152||June 2017|
|M.Tech (Bio-Tech) CET Code-148||July 2017|
|M.Sc (NRM) CET Code-145||June 2017|
|M.Sc (EM), CET Code-111||July 2017|
|M.Phil (English) , CET Code-161||July 2017|
|M.Ed , CET Code-120||July 2017|
|LLM, CET Code-112||July 2017|
|BHMCT, CET Code-127||July 2017|
|B.Tech ( Bio-Tech) , CET Code-130||July 2017|
|B.Sc (Yoga Science) CET Code-117||July 2017|
|M.Sc (BCN) , CET Code-123||July 2017|
|M.Tech (EP) CET Code-150||July 2017|
For more details about GGSIPU Counselling 2017, you may visit to Official Link. Contenders are requested to check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time to acquire updated information about GGSIPU Counselling like Counselling Schedule and counselling dates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section