IBPS PO/MT Exam
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct IBPS PO/MT Exam 2016 for appointment of candidates for Probationary Officer / Management Trainee Posts. Organization is inviting online application form to fill up 8822 PO/MT vacant Posts. Interested candidates are required to register for Common Recruitment Process (CWE PO/MT-VI). We will update this page as soon as we will grab more information about IBPS PO/MT Exam 2017 notification.
Candidates who want to make their career in banking sector they may apply for IBPS PO/MT Recruitment as soon as possible. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online by filling application form for IBPS PO/MT Jobs. Aspirants need to submit the form on or before the last date that is 13th August 2016. Applying candidates can get more details regarding IBPS PO/MT Notification through this page which is created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IBPS PO/MT Exam
IBPS PO/MT Vacancy:
Posts Name: Probationary Officer / Management Trainee
Participating Organization Wise Vacancies:
|Bank of India||200|
|Central Bank of India||300|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||500|
|Punjab National Bank||750|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||158|
|Union Bank of India||899|
|United Bank of India||200|
IBPS PO/MT Eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with good academic records from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Latest Jobs for Graduate– Check Here
- Age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 30 years that is a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive).
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- 600 /- for all others
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Check Here: Manner To Pay Fee Through Challan
After selection candidates will get impressive amount of salary which will be offered by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
Quick Links For IBPS PO/ MT Exam:
- IBPS PO Previous Year Question
- IBPS PO Exam Pattern
- IBPS Question Papers
- IBPS Study Material
- IBPS Syllabus
IBPS PO/MT Exam Pattern:
For Preliminary Examination:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 hour|
For Main Examination:
|Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|Reasoning||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||English||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||English & Hindi||10 minutes|
Online Practice Test for IBPS
|Bank Computer Knowledge Question||Take Test|
|Bank General Awareness Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Quantitative Aptitude||Take Test|
|Bank English Grammar Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Reasoning Quiz||Take Test|
|IBPS Online Mock Test||Take Test|
Process to fill IBPS PO/MT Online Application Form:
- Candidates first visit the official site of organization that is www.ibps.in
- Now, hit on “CWE PO/MT” tab which is shown at the left side of the homepage.
- Then, select suitable link and read the complete information carefully.
- After that, find “New Registration” link and fill the required details in registration form.
- After filling the form, need to upload photograph and signature in form and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- After submitting the form, need to deposit application fee through online mode by following above stated steps.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Do You Know: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date for Online Registration: 13th August 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 13th August 2016
- Availability of Admit Card for Pre- Exam Training: 23rd September 2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 03rd October 2016 to 08th October 2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2016
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary: 16th October 2016, 22nd October 2016 23rd October 2016
- Availability of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2016
- Date for Online Examination – Main: 20th November 2016
- Download of call letters for Interview: January 2017
- Conduct of Interview: January / February 2017
For more details regarding IBPS PO/MT Exam 2016 candidates may go through this Official Notification Link given below. You may also get the upcoming information regarding IBPS PO/MT Exam 2017 from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IBPS PO/MT Exam Official Notification: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS PO Salary Package|
|IBPS PO/MT Admit Card||IBPS Score Card|
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Cut Off Marks|
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||Bank Coaching Centers|