IBPS PO/MT Exam
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has all set to organized IBPS PO/MT Exam for engagement of eligible candidates Probationary Officer (PO) and MT- VII on 3562 vacant post. Interested candidates may apply through online mode for IBPS vacancy via ibps.in. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection exam will be conducted through online mode for which exam dates has been fixed. Contenders may submit IBPS PO application form on or before the last date that is 05-09-2017. Applicants have to deposit an amount as an application fee for IBPS PO/MT Exam 2017 of which details have given below on this page.
Highlights of This Page
|Details Of IBPS Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria For Probationary Officer / Management Trainee?|
|Restrictions For Age||What You Have To Pay For CWE PO/MT-VII Application?|
|Pay Scale||IBPS Hiring Procedure|
|How To Apply For IBPS PO/MT Exam VII||Vital Dates For IBPS PO/MT Exam|
|Significant Note To Keep In Mind|
Aspirants who were eagerly waiting for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recruitment are informed that IBPS online registration has been started from 16-08-2017. Applying applicants may submit online application fee from 16-08-2017 to 05-09-2017. Individual who have wish to get more information regarding IBPS PO/MT Exam 2018, they are advised to go beneath segment of this page which is well designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IBPS PO/MT Exam
IBPS Job Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Participating Organization||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total|
|3||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Bank of India||30||15||54||101||200|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||15||7||27||51||100|
|7||Central Bank of India||15||8||28||49||100|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||0||0||0||0||0|
|14||Punjab National Bank||0||0||0||0||0|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank||0||0||0||0||0|
|18||Union Bank of India||93||34||78||127||322|
|19||United Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0|
Educational qualification for IBPS Recruitment 2017:
- Applying candidates for IBPS jobs must completed graduation degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Applicants should possess valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate on the day of registration and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
Age limitations for IBPS CWE PO MT VII:
- Aspirants who are all set to apply for IBPS CWE PO MT VII Recruitment 2017, their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum must not be possessed above 30 years.
- The reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age according to given table in below section of the page.
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
Applying candidates are informed that they have to deposit an amount as an application fee of which details have given below. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection application fee has been fixed acceding to category wise. To know application fee, applicants are request to scroll down this page. Application fee details have been given in tabular way to make it understandable.
|General and OBC||Rs. 600|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 100|
Mode of Selection:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct Preliminary and Main examination for recruitment of eligible candidates on the above mentioned posts. Contenders who will clear Pre and Mains exam, they will be called for personal interview. Invited contenders in interview have to bring their important certificates and documents for verification procedure.
Read Out: IBPS PO Previous Year Question
IBPS PO/MT Exam Pattern:
IBPS PO/MT Preliminary Exam
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 hour|
Check Here: IBPS PO Exam Pattern
For Main Examination:
|Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|Reasoning||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||English||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||English & Hindi||10 minutes|
Online Practice Test for IBPS
|Bank Computer Knowledge Question||Take Test|
|Bank General Awareness Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Quantitative Aptitude||Take Test|
|Bank English Grammar Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Reasoning Quiz||Take Test|
|IBPS Online Mock Test||Take Test|
Process to fill IBPS PO/MT Online Application Form:
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in
- Navigate your cursor towards “CWE PO/MT” tab availed at left side of the home page.
- Now, hit on “common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees VII” link shown on new page.
- Select “hit here to view advertisement for common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees VII” link.
- Candidates have to read complete IBPS CWE PO/ MT-VII 2017 Notification for getting full details about job requirement.
- After that, come back on previous page and tap on “hit here to apply online for common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees VII” link.
- Fill IBPS online application form with all your required details in proper manner.
- Below after, pay online application fee with proper order.
- Now, before submitting application form, aspirants are advised to check once complete Institute of Banking Personnel Selection application form.
- Eventually, hit on “submit” button appear on last section of the page.
- At last, you should take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
IBPS PO/MT Exam – Get Official Notification
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||16-08-2017 to 05-09-2017|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||16-08-2017 to 05-09-2017|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||23-09-2017 to 29-09-2017|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||September 2017|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||07-10-2017, 08-10-2017, 14-10-2017 and 15-10-2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2017|
|Online Examination – Main||26-11-2017|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2017|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2018|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
You may get more information regarding IBPS PO/MT Exam 2017-2018 by going through Official Link. We hope, you are satisfied with the info provided by us on our web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If, you have any query related to this page then you are free to ask in below given comment box. Our experts will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS PO Salary Package|
|IBPS PO/MT Admit Card||IBPS Score Card|
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Cut Off Marks|