ICAR AIEEA Application Form
Indian Council of Agriculture Research released ICAR AIEEA Notification. Fill ICAR AIEEA Application Form for ICAR’s 22nd AIEEA-UG/PG Exam. It is an entrance exam for those candidates who want to get admission in Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree programmes and AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)-2017 for admission to Doctoral degree programmes in Agriculture and Allied Sciences for the Academic Session 2017-18. Candidates want to appear in 22nd All India Entrance Examination they need to submit their ICAR AIEEA Application Form. Candidates can acknowledgement of ICAR AIEEA 2017–2018 with the help of this page so please have a look.
Overview Of This Page:
|Indian Council of Agriculture Research Notification|
|Offered Courses by Indian Council of Agriculture Research|
|Required Eligibility for All India Entrance Examination|
|Application Fee Required for All India Entrance Examination|
|Way to fill All India Entrance Examinations Application Form|
|Dates Keep In Mind|
|All India Entrance Examination Pattern|
|Details Regarding Admit Card, Result and Couselling|
The 22nd All India Entrance Examination for Admission to Undergraduate degree programmes (AIEEA-UG-2017) conducted by ICAR is scheduled to be held on 13/05/2017 while examination for Postgraduate admissions & award of PG Scholarship (AIEEA-PG-2017) and AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)-2017 for Ph.D. admissions and award of JRF/SRF (PGS) will be held on 14/05/2017. For acquiring more details of ICAR AIEEA candidates can scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your comfort and easiness.
ICAR AIEEA Application Form
UG courses (B.Sc ag./ B.Tech/B.F.Sc, etc.)
- Home Science
- Agricultural Engineering
- Dairy Technology
- Food Science
- Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation.
PG and PhD Courses
- Home Science
- Physical Science
- Agricultural Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Dairy Science
- Fisheries Science
- Veterinary Science and other allied sciences
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
Seat & Reservation:
For the academic session 2017-2018, ICAR 22nd AIEEA UG and ICAR 22nd AIEEA PG will be conducted to admit candidates in 100% seats available at ICAR deemed-to-be-Universities namely NDRI, Karnal, RLB Central Agricultural Universities Jhansi, IARI, IVRI and CIFE. The reservation criteria as per mentioned below-
|Category||Reservation Of Seats|
|OBC||Reservation in Central Educational Institutions/ Universities will be as per govt. of India rules.|
Requisite Eligibility Criteria for ICAR AIEEA Admission:
For UG (Other than Veterinary Sciences):
- Candidates who belong to GEN, UPS (Under Privileged State) and OBC categories should be passed 10+2 examination with 50% aggregate marks (40% in case of SC/ST/PC).
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Agriculture/Mathematics.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
For PG Programmes:
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Veterinary, Agricultural Engineering, Fisheries, Horticulture, Home Science, Sericulture, Dairy Technology, Forestry, Agri. Marketing and Cooperation, Food Science, Biotechnology, Basic and allied sciences etc.
- Candidates who had completed Bachelor’s Degree Programmes in the pattern of 10+2+5 or 10+2+4 or 10+6 years are eligible for applying.
- Aspirants possessing bachelor’s degree in 10+2+3 education pattern can also apply.
- In the case of grading point, OGPA of 6.60/10, 3.25/5, 2.60/4 is required for General, OBC and UPS categories. The OGPA requirement of SC/ST/PC candidates will be 60/10, 2.75/5, 2.20/4, respectively.
- In the case of number system, at least 60% marks for General, OBC and UPS categories is required where as for SC/ST/PC category candidates 50% marks are required.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Age Criteria for available course:
For AIEEA UG 2017:
- The age of the applying candidates must be in between 17 to 23 years as on 31/08/2017.
- The age will be relxable by 5 year for SC/ST/PC candidates as per the decision of the organization.
For AIEEA PG 2017:
Applying candidates should not be less than 19 years as on 31st August, 2017.
ICAR AIEEA Application Fee:
|Exam||Fee for GEN/UPS/OBC Category||Fee for SC/ST/PC Category|
|AIEEA UG 2017||500/-||250/-|
|AIEEA PG 2017||600/-||300/-|
|SRF (PGS) 2017||1200/-||600/-|
- Online Payment:
Candidates have to pay application fee by Syndicate bank CHALLAN or DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD through payment gateway of Canara bank or NEFT.
- Candidates can pay application fee through offline mode also.
- ICAR 8 institutions are required to make the payment through bank draft.
- The application fee will be drawn in favour of ICAR Unit – Education Division, ICAR, New Delhi payable at “New Delhi”.
- Candidates must mention your name and address on the back side of the Bank draft.
ICAR AIEEA Application Form
Candidates who want to get admission in UG/ PG/ Ph.D. Programmes they need to fill ICAR AIEEA Application Form by following some simple steps as mentioned below-
- First of all candidates have to go through official website of Indian Council of Agriculture Research that is www.icar.org.in
- Candidates have to enter “ICAR’s 22nd All India Examinations (AIEEA)” at the middle of the home page.
- You must hit on “Read More” link and a new page will be appeared in front of you.
- Now candidates have to press the link of “ICAR’s 22nd All India Examinations (AIEEA) for Admission to Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree programmes and AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)-2017 for admission to Doctoral degree programmes in Agriculture and Allied Sciences for the Academic Session 2017-18.”.
- Read the PDF carefully and after that if you find yourself eligible then go for filling “ICAR AIEEA Application Form”.
- Log in by entering relevant details and new users need to register themselves firstly.
- After that candidates must fill mandatory details in the format of the form.
- Pay application fee and upload all relevant documents along with it.
- Recheck the form again and at last hit on “Submit” tab.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
For Offline Mode:
- Candidates have to download the form and attach with relevant documents along with it.
- Enclose the form and send it to the correct address in prescribed form.
Controller of Examinations
(Agril. Education), ICAR,
Room No. 216, Krishi
Pusa, New Delhi–1100
All India Entrance Examination Pattern:
Examination Pattern for AIEEA UG
- Candidates have to qualify one paper which contains 180 multiple choice questions.
- Questions will be asked from Chemistry, Physics and Biology for Stream A and Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics for Stream B.
- The question paper will be provided in English as well as in Hindi languages.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
START: Free Online Test Series
Examination Pattern for AIEEA PG
- The Paper will contain 150 MCQ type questions.
- Rest ten cross-matching type questions.
- The question paper is available in English only.
- Negative Marking- 1 mark (for MCQ) & 0.2 (for matching type).
ICAR AIEEA Exam Dates:
|AIEEA UG & AIEEA PG Application Form Availability Date (online & offline)||First week of March 2017|
|AIEEA UG & AIEEA PG Application Form Submission Last Date||last week of March 2017|
|Last date of receipt of UG and PG Applications from remote areas||last week of March 2017|
|Admit Card or Roll number query (if any)||first week of April 2017|
|AIEEA UG Exam Date||13th May 2017 (10:00 A.M -12:30 P.M)|
|AIEEA PG Exam Date||14th May 2017 (10:00 A.M. -12:30 P.M)|
|AIEEA Ph.D. Exam Date||14th May 2017 (10:00 A.M. -12:30 P.M)|
|Result Declaration Date||last week of May, 2017|
|Counseling Schedule/Personal Appearance||in the month of June/July, 2017|
Check Here: ICAR AIEEA 2017-2018 Notification
ICAR AIEEA 2017 Admit Card
For getting entry in the examination hall candidates need to get their admit card which they will get in the last week of March, 2017. Candidates are advised to carry relevant documents along with the admit card while going for entrance examination. Aspirants can collect their hall ticket by connecting our page or directly from official website.
ICAR AIEEA Result
The organization will declare the result in the last week of May. Candidates can check their score card by going through official website of the council or with the help of this page. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list of UG and PG All India Entrance Examination. On the basis of UG Merit List candidates will be awarded by the National Talent Scholarships (NTS) whereas 475 ICAR-Junior Research Fellowships will be awarded PG degree merit holder students.
Check Here: AIEEA Result
All India Entrance Examination Counseling Schedule
Counseling/Personal Appearance will be scheduled in the month of June/July, 2017 by the committee. After the declaration of result selected candidates will be appeared in Counseling. Candidates are informed that they should bring their relevant documents while going for attending Counseling.
Note: To collect more updates related to ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2017- 2018 you may go through Official Notification which is given above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates can use our free email service or bookmark our portal by pressing CTRL + D to bookmark our portal for latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|