ICAR AIEEA Application
Indian Council of Agricultural Research is going to conduct 23rd All India Entrance Exam on 22nd and 23rd June 2018. Interested candidates can fill ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form before its closing date and that is 31 May 2018 (Till 11:59 PM).
In this page you will get the details of ICAR AIEEA Application Form, dates for ICAR AIEEA Registration, exam dates, eligibility, and procedure to apply, mode of selection, exam pattern, etc.
When to download ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018?
Candidates will be able to download ICAR AIEEA Admit Card from 14th June, 2018. But before applying for ICAR AIEEA 2018, candidates must ensure their eligibility by hitting the direct link stated below.
For the first time, council is going to conduct ICAR AIEEA Entrance Examination in computer based mode. Candidates can know further about ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2018–19 from below page which is well created by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Must Read: Going For Graduation?- Remember These Things
ICAR AIEEA 2018
ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria:
|For UG Courses||Candidates must have passed or appearing in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Agriculture/ Mathematics|
|For PG Courses||Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree or appearing in the final year examination in Agriculture, Alied Sciences and related subjects with four years degree (10+2+3 years are also eligible for few courses at IARI & NDRI)|
|For Ph.D Courses||Candidates should be an Indian national and must have passed Master’s Degree or appearing in the final semester examination in Agriculture, Alied Sciences from any recognized university in India or Abroad|
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Age Limitations:
Age of the wiling applicants who are going to apply for UG courses must be between 17 to 23 years and those who will apply for PG courses must be 19 years. Candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PC communities will get the upper age relaxation for 5 years.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Fee:
Applying candidates shall have to pay the application fee either through Bank challan of Syndicate bank or credit/debit card by using the payment gateway of Canara bank/NEFT or bank draft drawn in the favor of “ICAR Unit – Education Division, ICAR, and New Delhi” payable at “New Delhi”.
|AIEEA UG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 250/-|
|AIEEA PG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 300/-|
|AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 600/-|
Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Selection Procedure
Eligible candidates who fill ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form will be selected based on their performance in Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2018
ICAR AIEEA Undergraduate Courses
The ICAR AIEEA entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode.
|Stream-A||Stream-B||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Biology / Agriculture||Mathematics||60|
ICAR AIEEA Postgraduate Courses
Entrance Examination for Admission in Postgraduate Courses shall be in written form. Candidates have to attempt total 200 objective type questions which carry one mark each in two languages that is Hindi and English.
The duration of the exam is 150 minutes and it also follows negative marking scheme that is 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. There are two sections in this exam.
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks|
How to Apply For ICAR AIEEA 2018?
Candidates after satisfying eligibility criteria can follow the below mentioned procedure to fill and submit ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form:
- First of all, candidates must have to log on to the official website of organization i.e. www.icar.org.in
- On the home page, press on “Read More” link given under “ICAR’s 23rdAll India Examinations (AIEEA) for Admission to Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree programmes and AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)-2018 for admission to Doctoral degree programmes in Agriculture and Allied Sciences for the Academic Session 2018-19.”
- Thereafter press on “PDF” link and read the complete information through opened notification.
- After reading the notification, candidates who want to apply online, need to fill on appropriate link of apply online.
- Now fill the correct and complete information in Online Application Form
- Upload the mandatory credentials in prescribed format and make the payment of application fee
- At last, submit the filled in form and take a print out of it for future use.
- After getting complete information through the notification, candidates have to obtain the application form in prescribed format.
- The application form can be obtained through Registrars of Agricultural Universities against the cash payment or from the prescribed branches of Syndicate bank and can also be obtained through eight institutions of ICAR by making the payment through bank draft.
- Now fill this application form with complete details and attach the photocopies of required documents with it.
- At last, cover it in an envelope and send to the below prescribed address.
Controller of Examinations (Agril Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Important Dates:
|Online Registration||18th May, 2018 to 31st May, 2018|
|Admit Card Upload||14th June, 2018|
|Examination Date||22nd June, 2018 ( PG & Ph.D.) & 23rd June, 2018 (UG)|
(Online Computer Based Test)
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Candidates we hope that details of ICAR AIEEA 2018–19 Application Form provided above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will be helpful to you. To be updated about latest recruitments, admission, result status, admit card status you can subscribe to our free mail services.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|