IIT JAM Admit Card
On 9th January, IIT Bombay has released the IIT JAM Admit Card. Indian Institute of Technology is going to organize Joint admission test on 11th Feb, so students can download their IIT Joint admission test hall ticket from here.
To download the IIT JAM hall ticket, candidates need to login their account by entering all the details like Enrolment ID / Email ID and Password. IIT Bombay conducting the JAM Entrance Test to provide the admission in M.SC courses.
Information About IIT JAM Exam Admit Card
Students can look at the below instructions and understand them before downloading the IIT JAM call letter. They should also verify the all the details given on the JAM admit card 2018.
You can check the below mention complete process to download the IIT JAM Admit Card 2018 from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IIT JAM Admit Card
Procedure To Download IIT JAM Admit Card:
- Candidates, who want to download their IIT JAM Entrance exam Admit Card, firstly required to visit the official site of Indian Institutes of Technology that is jam.iitm.ac.in.
- After that you need to hit the “Admit card” link which is mentioned in the left side of the home page.
- Then you are required to press the “JAM 2018 Admit Card Link” given on the next page.
- Now your IIT Joint admission test admit card will be open on your computer screen.
- You can download it on your computer screen and you must check the details given on the admit card.
- Finally, retain a copy of it for future use to enter in examination hall.
Info must be printed on IIT JAM Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Date & Time
- Registration Number & Enrollment ID
- Name of the JAM Paper
- Examination Centre Allotted : Address & Corresponding Code
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
IIT JAM 2018 Syllabus:
IN JAM Syllabus the given steps have mentioned in various subjects such as Biological Sciences (BL), Biotechnology (BT), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) Chemistry (CY), Geology (GC), and Physics (PH). You may start your preparation according to this syllabus.
JAM 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Examination Type: Objective type test
- Number of questions: 60 divided in three section viz. A, B, C
- Time Duration: 3 hours
- Marking Scheme: 60 questions carrying 100 marks
- Mode: Computer Based Test
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in Section B and Section C.
|Paper Sections||Question Type||No of Questions|
|Section – A||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||30|
|Section – B||Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)||10|
|Section – C||Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||20|
Prepare From Here: IIT JAM Syllabus
Applicants will be selected for admission on the basis of their qualifying marks in IIT Joint Admission Test followed by interview process.
Are you Unable to download IIT JAM Admit Card 2018?
Those candidates are unable to download IIT JAM Exam Admit Card, they need to contact with the Chairman JAM of the respective IISc/IITs, under which the first-choice Test City/Town of the candidate falls.
You may contact with Chairman through either the Phone Number or Fax or E-mail and you must provide the following information to get the information about the Registration Number and the Name of the Test Centre allotted.
- Online Enrolment ID
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Mailing Address
- City Code of the desired Test Centre (first choice)
Know Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
What are the things to do after downloading Admit Card for IIT JAM 2018:
- After downloading admit card, you need to check all the details which are printed on it to ensure that it is completely accurate
- Must mark the IIT JAM Exam Date and Time
- You should search for the allotted Exam Centers Location to avoid the last-minute rush hours.
- Then, you have your exam entrance card with you, gear up yourself for the final day test. Practice these 3 essentials wisely!
- You may start your exam preparation through IIT JAM Online Test Series and Mock Test Papers
- Must focus on IIT JAM Preparations
- You are advised to review the JAM Syllabus and make sure you have covered up all the topics.
Check Out: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
|Events||IIT JAM Dates|
|Date of JAM 2018|
|11-02- 2018 (Sunday)|
the Results of JAM 2018
|Submission of IIT|
JAM 2018 Application
|Last Date for receipt|
of request for change of
category in proper format/
rectification of defective
documents at IIT Bombay
|Declaration of First|
Second Admission List
|Declaration of Third|
and Final Admission List
|Closure of Admissions|
through JAM 2018
You must check this Official Link for getting IIT JAM Admit Card 2018. Candidates may bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing control+D, for acquiring updates regarding this notification.
Aspirants are requested to stay connected to this portal for getting up to date information through this page. You can subscribe our free email service with valid email id to remain updated or can join us facebook and Google plus, for acquiring latest updates regarding recruitment, call letter, exam etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|IIT JAM Notification||IIT JAM Result|
|Maximize Your Score In Exam||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|