IIT JAM Admit Card
IIT JAM Admit Card will be available from 04-01-2019 !! Joint Admission Test (IIT-JAM) for M.Sc is going to be conducted on 10-02-2019 by the Indian Institute of Technology. Students who registered successfully will only be eligible to download IIT JAM Admit Card 2019 from here
Interested and eligible students must register till 01-10-2018 to get Candidate Login credentials such users ID or password to download IIT JAM Hall Ticket. IIT JAM 2019 will commenced be from 01-09-2018
Purpose of conducting IIT JAM 2019 Entrance Exam
IIT-JAM for M.Sc is Computer Based Online Examination conducted Indian Institute of Technology to grant admission in M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech., and other Post-Bachelor Degree Programmes.
We the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has created this page with complete details of exam and IIT JAM Admit Card 2019, to grab all info go through below stated guidelines.
|Institute||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Exam||IIT-JAM for M.Sc 2019|
|Commencement of IIT JAM online Registration||01-09-2018|
|Last date to apply||01-10-2019|
|IIT JAM Exam Date||10-02-2019|
|IIT JAM Admit Card available||04-01-2019|
IIT JAM Admit Card
Procedure To Download IIT JAM Admit Card:
- Candidates, who want to download their IIT JAM Entrance exam Admit Card, firstly required to visit the official site of Indian Institutes of Technology that is jam.iitm.ac.in.
- After that you need to hit the “Admit card” link which is mentioned in the left side of the home page.
- Then you are required to press the “JAM 2019 Admit Card Link” given on the next page.
- Now your IIT Joint admission test admit card will be open on your computer screen.
- You can download IIT-JAM for M.Sc Admit card on your computer screen and you must check the details given on the admit card.
- Finally, retain a copy of IIT-JAM M.Sc Exam Admit card for future use to enter in examination hall.
Info must be printed on IIT JAM Admit Card:
Students who are going to participate in exam must need to bring IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card at the time of examination as without it no candidates are allowed to enter the exam hall. IIT JAM entrance exam hall ticket is valid identity proof which contains all following personal and examination details –
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Date & Time
- Registration Number & Enrollment ID
- Name of the JAM Paper
- Examination Centre Allotted : Address & Corresponding Code
IIT JAM 2019 Syllabus:
IN JAM Syllabus the given steps have mentioned in various subjects such as Biological Sciences (BL), Biotechnology (BT), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) Chemistry (CY), Geology (GC), and Physics (PH). You may start your preparation according to this syllabus.
JAM 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Examination Type: Objective type test
- Number of questions: 60 divided in three section viz. A, B, C
- Time Duration: 3 hours
- Marking Scheme: 60 questions carrying 100 marks
- Mode: Computer Based Test
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in Section B and Section C.
|Paper Sections||Question Type||No of Questions|
|Section – A||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||30|
|Section – B||Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)||10|
|Section – C||Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||20|
Prepare From Here: IIT JAM Syllabus
What After IIT JAM Entrance Exam 2019?
IIT JAM Result 2019
After successfully completion of Joint Admission Test (IIT-JAM) for M.Sc, institute will declared the IIT JAM Entrance Exam Result on the official site on 20-03-2019. Students who will be participating in exam may download their performance outcome by login their registration Id or password through online mode
IIT JAM Counselling 2019
Students, who will be declared qualified as per IIT JAM Results, are required to appear for Counselling/ Admission Process. Students will be called for counseling with the purpose of seat allotment to qualified students based on their rank and preference filled by them. Registration for Admission or counseling will be commenced from 11-04-2019 and continued till 24-04-2019.
Are you Unable to download IIT JAM Admit Card 2019?
Those candidates are unable to download IIT JAM Exam Admit Card, they need to contact with the Chairman JAM of the respective IISc/IITs, under which the first-choice Test City/Town of the candidate falls.
You may contact with Chairman through either the Phone Number or Fax or E-mail and you must provide the following information to get the information about the Registration Number and the Name of the Test Centre allotted.
- Online Enrolment ID
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Mailing Address
- City Code of the desired Test Centre (first choice)
Know Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
What are the things to do after downloading Admit Card for IIT JAM 2019:
- After downloading admit card, you need to check all the details which are printed on it to ensure that it is completely accurate
- Must mark the IIT JAM Exam Date and Time
- You should search for the allotted Exam Centers Location to avoid the last-minute rush hours.
- Then, you have your exam entrance card with you, gear up yourself for the final day test. Practice these 3 essentials wisely!
- You may start your exam preparation through IIT JAM Online Test Series and Mock Test Papers
- Must focus on IIT JAM Preparations
- You are advised to review the JAM Syllabus and make sure you have covered up all the topics.
Check Out: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
IIT JAM 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of ONLINE Registration and Application on JAM 2019 Website||01-09-2018|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission and Uploading of Documents on the Website||01-10-2018|
|Admit Card Download||04-01-2019|
|Mock Test link||10-01-2019|
|Date of JAM 2019 Examination||10-02-2019|
|Announcement of the Results of JAM 2019||20-03-2019|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2019 Website||April 11 – 24, 2019|
|Last Date for receipt of request for change of category in proper format/ rectification of defective documents at IIT Kharagpur||To be announced later|
|Declaration of First Admission List||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Second Admission List||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Third and Final Admission List||To be announced later|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2019||To be announced later|
You must check this Official Link for getting IIT JAM Admit Card 2019. Candidates may bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing control+D, for acquiring updates regarding this notification.
Aspirants are requested to stay connected to this portal for getting up to date information through this page. You can subscribe our free email service with valid email id to remain updated or can join us facebook and Google plus, for acquiring latest updates regarding recruitment, call letter, exam etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|IIT JAM Application Form||NIRF India Ranking|
|Maximize Your Score In Exam||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|