Name Of Post
|Sheet Fitter and Carpenter||Get Details|
|Assistant Commandant||Get Details|
A career notification has circulated for recruiting energetic contenders as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. All the dedicated candidates are invited for filling Group ‘C’ vacancies of Sheet Fitter and Carpenter. Job seekers can enhance their career by following the instructions given below. Visitors can apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017, and grab this excellent job.
What this Page Includes?
|Name Of The Required Positions||Educational Criteria For Group-C Positions|
|Age Limitations And Relaxation Details||Remuneration Offered to Employees|
|Enrollment Method to Hire Best Contenders||Way To Fill Application Form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment|
Willful contenders who are looking for Indian Coast Guard Jobs must send their filled application form with all the relevant within 30 days. You can collect all the essential information concerning Indian Coast Guard Notification through the page which is well modified by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- Sheet Fitter
Educational Qualification Criteria For Indian Coast Guard Vacancies:
Applying candidates must have completed apprenticeship in the trade from Industrial Training Institute or other reputed institutes. Contenders who have completed their 10th Class will be eligible to apply.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
What Will Be The Upper And Lower Limit Age?
- Lower Limit Age: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 27 years
- Reserved category get upper age relaxation benefits as per norms of the organization.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification: Get PDF File
Monthly Package Offered to Selected Contenders:
An impressive amount of Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- (As per VIth CPC) per month will be received by the enrolled contenders from management authority.
What will be the Method of Enrollment?
- On the basis of performance of written test/interview which will be conducted by the Organization will be evaluated by the recruitment team members to fill various jobs in Indian Coast Guard.
- No TA/DA will be paid to participants appearing for interview/test.
Must Check Below Links For Clear Test & Interview:
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- First of all willing candidates for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy must move to the official website of the organization that is “indiancoastguard.gov.in”.
- On the home page, aspirants must hit on “Advertisement for DR at North East Region” Link given under “What’s New” section.
- Now open the advertisement and read all the complete details mentioned in it.
- After this applicants must download the application format and take a print out it.
- Then fill it with all the correct information in proper manner.
- Also, attach all the vital testimonials /documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Now keep in an envelope and super scribed as “Application For the post of……..”
- At Last candidates must send this application form to the postal address as tailored below.
Check Now: More Jobs in Kolkata
Coast Guard Region(NE),
Shrachi Building, 6th Floor,
Synthesis Business Park, New Town,
Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161
Last date to send the application form: Within 30 Days
Keen candidates must study the Official Notification to collect all the vital details related to the post. All the visitors who are eagerly to attain vital details regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 are advised to maintain a link with us through www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Golden opportunity to get Govt Officer Job!!! An advertisement has circulated as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment to hire passionate candidates as Assistant Commandant under 02/2017 Batch for GD, Tech and Law Branches. Willing Candidates can apply through online mode after obtaining the complete information about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017.
Online applications are invited by young and dynamic Indian candidates for filling up prestigious posts in Indian Coast Guard. Interested candidates can apply for this job opportunity by submitting online application form up to the last date i.e. 10th & 18th December 2016. To know eligibility and other requirements of Indian Coast Guard Jobs, candidates can scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Assistant Commandant (AC)
- Branch Name:
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot)
- Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Pilots (CPL)
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment: Check Notification Here
|Branch||Required Qualification||Age Limit (Born Between)|
|General Duty||Bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks. Candidates should hold Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.||01st July 1992 to 30 June 1996|
|General Duty (Pilot)||01st July 1992 to 30 June 1998|
|Technical branch||Engineering degree with 60% marks or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in relevant disciplines||01st July 1992 to 30 June 1996|
|Law||Degree in Law with minimum 60 % marks||01st July 1987 to 30 June 1996|
|Pilots (CPL)||12th class with 60% marks. Candidates should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) approved by DGCA on the date of Preliminary Selection.||01st Jul 1992 to 30 June 1998|
Check Latest Jobs Here: Jobs by Qualification
Eligible candidates who will get appointed as Assistant Commandant in the above mentioned branches will get impressive and negotiable amount of salary as per the norms of organization.
Selection Procedure For Indian Coast Guard Vacancies:
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of educational records of candidates. Applicants with higher percentage of marks will get shortlisted for written examination. And after success completion of written examination, qualified candidates are required to appear in the interview.
Get Success Tips:
Do You Know, How To Fill Indian Coast Guard Application Form?
Job Hunters who want to apply for Indian Coast Guard Career they can follow the below structured steps:
- Firstly, candidates must have to visit the official site of organization i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- On the home page, press on “Opportunities” tab which is available at the right side of page.
- Now read the instructions carefully and then select your Gender and Post applied for from the list.
- After that, press on “I Agree” button and online application form will be opened on your screen.
- Fill correct details in the form and upload all the essential documents in prescribed format.
- Thereafter recheck your filled details and finally press on “Submit” button.
- At last, candidates must have to take a hard copy of filled in online application form for future reference.
Must Read: Process to Fill Online Application Form
For GD/ Tech Branches
|Opening Date to fill online application form||24th November 2016|
|Closing Date to submit online application form||10th December 2016|
For Law Branch
|Starting Date for filling online application form||14th December 2016|
|Last Date for submission of online application form||18th December 2016|
Candidates must read the complete notification to get further information relevant to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. We will keep providing you latest updates of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 on this page so bookmark this page using ctrl+d or you can keep visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section