Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Aspirants who want to serve their country by recruited in ICG may apply against Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. There are Navik posts are available for which interested aspirants in ICG vacancies may apply. For getting recruit on this post, applicants have to submit ICG online application form by visiting its official website. Candidates should not miss single second to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 and must send applications on or before the last date that is 23-10-2017.
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on written test and based on further rounds which have been well furnished in below section of the page. Job hunters may collect brief details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 from this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Vacancies:
- Applying candidates should have 10t passed from recognized board of Education recognized by Central/State Government with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics.
- There will be 5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs
What Is The Age Limit For ICG Jobs?
- Contenders who are all set to apply for ICG recruitment should lie between 18 – 22 years in age.
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates will be provided.
Appointed aspirants for Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment will be paid by an impressive amount as monthly salary of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3 post 7th pay commission implementation), plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on written test, medical test, PFT and final interview. Aspirants who will qualify written and medical test, they will be called for PFT. After that, they will be called for interview in which they are required to carry these following documents given below:
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable) /Domicile certificate
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- Firstly, wiling to apply candidates have to visit official website that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “news events” section and hit on “Advertisement Of Navik (Gd) 01/2018 Batch” link.
- Candidates should read complete ICG recruitment notification for fetching complete info about job requirement.
- After that, hit on “apply online” button for filing ICG online application form.
- Enter all required details asking for filling vacant tabs.
- Below after, hit on “submit” button as present at last of the page.
- At the end, you should download it and take print out copy of it for future reference.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment – Get Official Notification
Last date to submission application form is 23-10-2017.
For more information regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017–2018 may follow Official Link. You may subscribe us through our free email portal or make this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Indian Coast Guard Result||Indian Coast Guard Admit Card|
|More Defence Jobs||Defence Current Affairs|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||More Government Jobs|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard has issued a notice in concern of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. This organization intends to recruit proficient and eligible aspirant for filling up vacant positions of MT Driver. Those who have required eligibility criteria for ICG Recruitment are invited to submit their application form through offline process till the last date. To clutch Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017, you have to scroll down this web page.
Overview of This Page:
|ICG Vacancy||How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Jobs|
|Qualification Required||Official Link & Postal Address|
|Salary Detail||Age Limit|
|Selection process||Closing Date|
Candidates who want to make their career bright can apply for government Job In Defence Sector. So, contenders are advised to go through the below facts and before submitting the ICG Application form for Indian Coast Guard Job. Enthusiastic aspirants can obtain detailed information regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 advertisement from this page which is well submitted by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Motor Transport Driver
Candidate for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy must pass matriculation or equivalent along with valid driving license for both heavy and light driving vehicles.
Apart from this, should have knowledge of motor mechanism along with prior experience in this trade.
Salary Details for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy:
Applicant who will be selected for Indian Coast Guard Vacancies will get appropriate amount of salary that is Rs.19,900/- in level-2 as per VIIIth CPC as pay amount per month from concerned authority.
Age Limitation for ICG Jobs:
- Candidates applying for ICG Vacancies their age must be between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Upper age limit of OBC / SC / ST is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of presentation in Written test of Objective type (Maximum marks 50). Shortlisted ones in written test will be called for skill test.
For UR/ OBC category, passing marks in written test will be 50% and for SC candidates is 45%.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Way to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
- Appliers need to first of all log on to the official site that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Now, go for ‘What’s New’ section available at home page.
- Further page will open; you have to press on “Advertisement for the Post of Motor Transport Driver (OG)” link.
- Before applying, read complete advertisement properly
- Download the application and fill the application form in prescribed manner with required and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Now, attach all relevant testimonials along with duly filled application form.
- Super scribed with words “Application for the post of “Motor Transport Driver(OG)”
- At last, sent your application to the address mentioned below.
The Commander, Coast Guard Region(NE),
Shrachi Building, 6th Floor, Synthesis Business Park, New Town,
Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161
Download PDF-> Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Last date to apply: Within30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the ‘Employment News’
You may get other details through this Official Link. Candidates may bookmark this page, to acquire up-to-date details related Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017–2018. You may follow www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook and Google plus.