Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Candidates are invited for applying against the advertisement of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for NAVIK (GD) 10+2 Entry 02/2017 Batch. Candidates who want to grab this opportunity and want to serve their country they can submit their online application form as soon as possible. After that candidates have to appear in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination for final selection. You can acquire detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 by going through this page.
This Page Collects:
Hiring Method for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Applying Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Official Note and Link of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Candidates can submit their online application form on or before the last date that is 22/03/2017. Candidates who want to grab latest jobs in Defence Sector they must be passed 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government. For more details you can go through this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy:
Navik (General Duty)
Academic Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Jobs:
Candidates must be 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
Want To Get Other Jobs As Below Mentioned:
Age Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Vacancies:
- The minimum age of the job seekers must be 18 Years and maximum age should be 22 years from 01 Aug 1995 to 31 Jul 1999.
- The upper age will be relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Check Here: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification
Pay, Perks and Others Benefits:
Pay & Allowances:
- After selection candidates will get Basic Pay Scale for Navik (GD) is Rs. 21700/- (7th pay commission recommendation).
- Candidates will be paid Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Candidates will be promoted on the basis of their performance for Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA post 7th pay commission.
- Free ration, free clothing, free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Job:
- First of all candidates have to submit online application form.
- After screening the form candidates have to appear in selection procedure decided by the management panel.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
- By going downwards you can check the detailed selection procedure so please have a look at once!!
The written examination is planned to be conduct during the month of April 2017
- Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- The written examination will be objective type and questions will be asked from Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
Get Exam Tips!!
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
Shortlisted candidates after the written examination will be appeared for PFT. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of below stated eligibility check it please!!
- 6 Km runs to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
Candidates have to appear in medical test conducted by Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
|Height||Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.|
|Chest||Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.|
|Hearing||Normal-Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.|
|Visual Standards||6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye) (Candidates using glasses are not eligible)|
Note: Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Coast Guard are advised not to apply.
Physical Tests: Know More About Medical Standards
Final Enrolment Medical Examination:
- Shortlisted candidates need to appear in Final Medical Examination at INS Chilka prior to enrolment.
- After that selected candidates will get training in Aug 2017 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training in the allotted trade.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Career?
- First of all candidates have to go through official website of the organization that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Move your cursor to the “Opportunity” at the top on the home page.
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 02/2017 Batch.
- Then select the post of Navik General Duty and hit on “I Agree”.
- After that “Indian Coast Guard Application Form” will be displayed in front of you.
- Fill all required details in the format of the form and upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
List of Documents:
Candidates are required to carry documents while going for written examination which are well mentioned below-
- Two copies of admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC).
- Further in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
- All OBC certificates shall be in original as per Govt of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background
Last date for applying online: 22/03/2017 till 1700 Hrs
Note: Keen candidates must study the Official Notification to collect all the vital details related to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. All the visitors who are eagerly to attain vital details regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 are advised to maintain a link with us www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
|OPSC Recruitment 2017 – Odisha PSC MO Gr-A/Asst Professor opsconline.gov.in|
|GNM Nursing Application Form 2017–2018 Jaipur ANM Exam Date Apply Online|
|AP Police Recruitment 2017 – Notification Sub Inspector/Constable Online|
|RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Manager/Graduate Engg Trainee (GETs) rites.com|