Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Latest openings of Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Guard !!! A job notification about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment has been published. Talented job seekers can grab this chance to work at various branches of ICG as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers). For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017, young and dynamic Indian candidates may submit their application on or before the last date that is 20 May 2017.
This Page Includes:
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy
Indian Coast Guard Salary Structure
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment
Selection Process for ICG Jobs
We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, have provided other information about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 – 2018 right here. Before participating in Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ ST – 01/2018 Batch, please go through this page completely. Selection of appliers will be done basis of Shortlisting of Applications, Preliminary Selection, Final Selection, Medical Exam and CPSS.
Assistant Commandant (General Duty & General Duty Pilot)
For Indian Coast Guard Vacancies, candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree of recognized University with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and Mathematics and Physics as subjects upto intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
Additional Eligibility Criteria:
- Those, who failed in Computerised Pilot Selection System or suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy, are not eligible for Pilot branch.
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to appear for ICG Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
Salary Details for ICG Job:
|Pay in Pay Band||Rs. 56100/-|
|Kit Maintenance Allowance||Rs. 600/-|
|Flying Allowance (For Pilots – on award of wings)||Rs. 13500-21000/ month.|
|Diving Allowance (For Divers – on successful completion of Diving course||Rs. 600-1200/ month|
|Transport allowance||Rs. 7000 (Major City)/ Rs. 3500 (Other City)|
|House Rent allowance (if not holding Govt. accommodation)||10% – 30% of Basic Pay + Grade Pay, as per the class of city|
|Sea Duty allowance||Rs. 6600 – 7800 on basis of rank|
|Outfit allowance||Rs. 24000 initially and Rs. 7500 in every 03 years|
Age of applying candidates for Indian Coast Guard Jobs should lie between 01 Jul 1988 to 30 Jun 1997 (Both dates inclusive).
Shortlisting of Applications:
Candidates will be shortlisted for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancy on the basis of their eligibility, higher percentage of marks and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch.
Preliminary Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude test will be in English only and will be objective type.
Final Selection of appliers will be done on the basis of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). The date and venue for Final Selection will be available on Indian Coast Guard website.
After Final Selection, Medical examination will be conducted at the nearest Military Hospital. For GD (Pilot), Medical examination will be organized at AFCME, Delhi/ IAM, Bengaluru.
After Final Selection through Indian Coast Guard Recruitment, GD (Pilot) candidates are required to appear for CPSS at Dehradun/ Mysore AFSBs. If you had qualified CPSS before, you have to provide details of batch, Chest number and place while filling up PIQ forms during FSB.
Get Here: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
Physical Tests: Know More about Medical Standards
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Job?
- For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment, first of all candidates have to go through official website of the organization that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Select ‘Opportunities’ tab from right hand side of home page.
- Now select suitable link for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant – (SRD 01/2018 Batch) and read the complete details about the advertisement.
- Select any one post to be applied and press ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed
- Fill application with all correct and asked details and on completion of filling application, recheck it.
- Press ‘Submit’ button and take hard copy of application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last date to submit application – 20 May 2017 upto 17:00
- The Preliminary Selection will be conducted from: 1st week of Jun 2017
Official Link – Get Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Details
Note: To get more information concerning Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 – 2018, please refer Employment News 13-19 May 2017 Page No.- 40. Stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
A job advertisement titled as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment has been published with the requirements of vacancies for Enrolled Follower Safaiwala/Sweeper Post. For same concern Indian Coast Guard Dept. is inviting applications from willing and talented job seekers. Candidates who are looking for job opportunities and have completed Matriculation or ITI OR Equivalent as essential qualification requirement, they must apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 by getting download application form via online mode, then filling and submitting it through speed post latest by 30-05-2017.
This organization wants to hire candidates for available Safaiwala / Sweeper posts. So candidates who are willing to do this job, we suggest you all to fill application form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible. Aspirants can get rest details regarding Indian Coast Guard Jobs on this single page, which is well settled by the dedicated team www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Enrolled Follower (Safaiwala)
Indian Coast Guard Vacancies Details:
|SL||Categories||Number of vacancies to be filled|
Requirements Of Qualification:
Applying contenders must have completed Matriculation or ITI OR Equivalent from Board of Education in relevant field from recognized university/institution by the Central/State Govt.
Find Here Latest:
Applying candidates should not be under 18 years for these posts as per the requirement of the company. The maximum age of the applicants will be according to the rules of the selection committee of the organization, as follows;
|UR Candidates Born between||30 May 1992 to||30 May 1999|
|SC/ST candidates should born between||30 May 1987 to||30 May 1999|
- Selected candidates will get Basic Pay Rs. 21700.00 – Rs. 69100.00 (Pay Level -03) every month as monthly salary.
- Allowances and other benefits will also be given to the candidates with salary like, free ration & clothing for self, Medical facility for self & family including dependent parents, Govt. accommodation or HRA, Canteen and various loan facility, etc as admissible to Central Government employees.
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
Selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of written test, skill test and Physical Fitness Test/examination, which will be organized by the recruitment panel as on specified dates.
- Written test comprising General Awareness, General English & Elementary Mathematics (10th standard level)
- The test will be of 50 marks (50 MCQ questions) and the pass marks will be 50%.
- Successful candidates will qualify for professional skill test” and Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Candidates, who will qualify the examination, will be eligible to attend further process of selection i.e. medically examined.
How to fill Indian Coast Guard Jobs Application Form?
- First of all candidates have to go through official website of the organization that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Move your cursor to the “News & Events” at the top on the home page.
- Select the link ‘Application Form for the Post of Enrolled Follower’.
- Then PDF of full advertisement will be displayed in front of you.
- After reading candidates who are eligible they have to download prescribed format of application.
- Read carefully then only start, Fill it with all correct and asked details.
- After then, you’ve attach all the relevant certificates / essential documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Also don’t forget to paste your passport size photograph on the form at top right side.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- After this candidates send the application form at the postal address.
Indian Coast Guard,
Head Quarters, No. 7,
Coast Guard District (Odisha),
Badapadla, Paradip – 754142
Find Out Here: Orissa Jobs
Remembered Important Dates:
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form Will Be||30th May 17|
|Examination Will Be Conducted In The||Mid July 17|
Download PDF: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification
Contenders to collect all important and vital details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 OR to download prescribed format of application form directly, we suggest you to go through the above Official Link. Visitors are advised to remain in contact with www.recruitmentinboxx.com moreover you can also bookmark our page by pressing Ctrl + D for latest updates regarding Indian Coast Guard Career.