Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard has circulated online job advertisement regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016. In order to fill Electrical Fitter and Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) (Group ‘C’ Non- Gazetted, Non- Ministerial) posts organization has planned to recruit industrious and growth oriented applicants. So the Job hunters who want to get job in this organization may apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy. You are advised to stay with us to get latest upcoming information against Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017.
Willing contenders may apply for Indian Coast Guard Jobs by sending the application form through online mode and also submitting the hardcopy of the application form through post before the last date that is 26th September 2016. You may get other information by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Name of the post:
- Electrical Fitter
- Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) (Group ‘C’ Non- Gazetted, Non- Ministerial)
Candidates must have completed 10th (Matriculation) or 12th / degree or diploma in relevant field from recognized university with good education records.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Grab More 12th Pass Jobs: Hit Here
- Age limit of applying candidates for Indian Coast Guard Vacancies should be between 18 years to 27 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates according to the organization norms.
Applicants who will be selected for above posts they will get Rs.5200-20200/-+ Grade Pay Rs.1900/-per month by the organization.
Selection process will be done on the basis of aspirant’s performance in written test, physical test and interview that will be taken by the organization authority.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How To Fill Indian Coast Guard Application Form?
- First of all applicants have to log on the official website of Indian Coast Guard that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- After that on the home page you have to hit on the “Careers@CG” tab and the drop down list will be appeared on your screen you have to hit on the appropriate tab.
- Now you are on the page containing the entire job advertisement you have to hit on the suitable link.
- Now the advertisement will be opened you have to read the advertisement carefully.
- Then you need to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill the application form in correct manner.
- After that you required to take a preview of the application form and take a print out of it.
- Then hit on the “Submit” button.
- Applicants have to send the hardcopy of the application form with necessary documents in a below stated address.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
To the Commander, Headquarters,
Coast Guard Region (North-West),
Post Box No.-09, Sector-11,
More Jobs In Gujarat: Hit Here
Closing date for submit the application form: 26th September 2016
Keen applicants may gather more information against Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 through Official Link. Keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming updates related to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard has notified vacancy advertisement regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017. Organization has planned to appoint proficient and dedicated personnel for filling up the General Duty, Technical branch and Pilots posts. There is the golden opportunity for those contenders who want to get job in this reputed organization. Eligible applicants can grab this opportunity by applying for Indian Coast Guard Jobs. Be connected with this web page for getting upcoming updates related to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017.
Ambitious applicants may apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy by sending the online application form before the last date that is 15th September 2016. You may attain further information against this recruitment by scrolling down this page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot)
- Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Pilots (CPL)
|General Duty||Bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (ie. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree|
|General Duty (Pilot)|
|Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical)||Engineering degree with 55% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 55% marks: Engineering Branch/ ElectricalBranch|
|Pilots (CPL)||12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application|
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
- Age limit of applying candidates for General Duty and Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical) posts should be 01st Jul 1987 to 30th Jun 1996.
- Applicants who are applying for General Duty (Pilot) and Pilots (CPL) posts should be between 01st Jul 1987 to 30th Jun 1998
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC category applicants as per the organization.
Aspirants who will be recruited successfully they will get impressive and satisfactory amount of salary by the organization.
Mode Of Appointment:
Mode of appointment will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam ort interview that will be taken by the selection panel of the organization.
To Crack Exam Or Interview Must Read The Below Tips
How To Fill Indian Coast Guard Application Form:
Jon hunters can apply for this recruitment by following the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, visit the website of Indian Coast Guard which is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Press on “Careers@ cg” tab of menu bar given on the top of the home page and select appropriate link under the drop down list
- A page will open on your screen will all latest recruitments.
- Select the link given in front of your suitable job notification.
- Read the complete details carefully and follow the instructions.
- After that, press on appropriate link or button to fill the online application form.
- Fill the complete details in proper manner and upload your scanned photo and signature (if required).
- Then press on submit button and take a print out of your duly filled form for future use.
Last date for submission of application form: 15th September 2016
Applying candidates who are interested to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 they can go through this Official link for getting other details. Applicants can also bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL+D to get more updated information against Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section