Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment
Online applications are invited from Indian male candidates for the posts of Navik (Cook & Steward) in Domestic Branch Batch 01/2019. Candidates those who are interested for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment must apply before the last date.
Candidates willing to apply for Indian Coast Guard jobs are informed that Indian Coast Guard Application Form process will be commenced from 15-10-2018 onwards. Before applying against Indian Coast Guard navik notification, candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility parameters such as prescribed qualification, age criteria etc.
Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018
Appliers should know that the last date to fill Indian Coast Guard Online Form for Indian Coast Guard job is 29-10-2018. To know more about selection process, salary details, eligibility conditions, he/she must hit on the detailed Indian Coast Guard notification link provided below.
To grab detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment or to know complete procedure to apply for Indian Coast Guard jobs, you must have a glance on this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard vacancy:
Navik (Cook & Steward)
- Candidates must have passed 10th Class with 50% marks from recognized board/university Central/State Government.
- 5% relaxation in cut off will be provided to SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained top positions in any sports field.
Find More Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
- The maximum and minimum age limit for candidates applying for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment should be between 18 to 22 years.
- 5 years of age relaxation shall be provided to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment process:
- The selection process includes written test, physical fitness test followed by medical
- Initially, the screening will be done on the basis of percentage of marks obtained for particular examination center.
- Written examination will be of objective type includes topics from Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness and Reasoning
- Candidates who will qualify in written examination have to appear for Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination (Preliminary).
- The Physical Fitness Test (PFT) consist of:
- 6 Km runs to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up.
After the successful execution of PFT, the final selection of the Candidates will be based on medical examination.
Download Here: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
|Height||Minimum height should be 157 cms.|
|Chest||Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +-10 percentage acceptable.|
|Visual Standard||6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye).|
|Tattoo||Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body.|
Shortlisted candidates will be offered starting pay scale of 21700/- plus Dearness Allowance and other benefits as admissible under government norms.
Procedure to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 01/2019 Batch
- First of all, visit the official website of the organization that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- After that, press on “Careers @ CG” and select the appropriate link to check Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Now read the whole notification clearly regarding Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment and check for eligibility for above posts.
- If you are eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment, press on appropriate list to fill the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Application Form 2018 online.
- After filling the online application form for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB recruitment, attach a coloured passport size photograph along and attested copies of testimonials in support of qualification, caste, age etc.
- Now, submit the Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form by pressing “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take out a hard copy of the filled application form for future usage.
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate (issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate).
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license etc.
- Recruitment Zones And Examination Centre For Different States
Find Out: More Defence Jobs
Recruitment Zones and Examination Centres for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment:
|Zone||Examination Centres||States –Candidates residing/Domicile|
|Northern Zone||Noida||Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh,|
Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh,
Uttarakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.
|North-Eastern Zone||Kolkata||Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, West Bengal,|
Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur,
Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Tripura.
|Eastern Zone||Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana,|
Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman
& Nicobar Islands.
|Western Zone||Mumbai||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka,|
Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa, Union Territory of
Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep
|North-West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|
Important Dates of Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment:
|Starting date to apply online||15-10-2018|
|Closing date to apply online||29-10-2018|
|Date of exam||November 2018|
|Admit card release date||Mid of November 2018|
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
For rest details about Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment, candidates are suggested to visit the official website regularly. To get other information related to your careers, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment|
|Indian Coast Guard Admit Card||Indian Coast Guard Result|
|Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment|
|More Government Jobs||Defence Current Affairs|