JEMAT Application Form
Applicants can fill JEMAT Application Form from the third week of August 2018. Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test conducts by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal for offering Admissions to Management Courses. Here below on this page we have provided all the detail about JEMAT such as eligibility, important dates etc. So students, if you satisfying eligibility required for JEMAT 2018, then you can fill JEMAT Online Registration form though online mode till the first week of September 2018. Applicants must fetch all the details about JEMAT Application Form 2018 from the below direction of this page.
The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is a state level eligibility of the Government of West Bengal, every year conducted by the MAKAUTWB. By getting qualifying in this exam applicants can take admission in suitable courses. This year Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is going to be held in second week of September 2018. You may collect detailed information about JEMAT Application Form 2018, by scrolling down this page, which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
JEMAT Application Form
- Those, who want to fill JEMAT Registration Form 2018, must hold Bachelors Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/Medical/Dental/Agriculture or other disciplines with good academic records from recognized Universities / Institute.
- The candidates who will appear in final examination (Graduation) to be held in 2018 may apply for Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
- For General Category: Rs. 600/-
- For SC / ST / OBC Category: Rs. 300/-
The applicant have to pay the fee by drawing a demand draft, from any nationalized bank in favour of “WBUT-JEMAT-II” payable at Kolkata and send it along with the printed & signed online application form.
Admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma Courses will be done on basis of Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test 2018 Marks.
Scheme of Examination:
- Time Duration of Examination: 02 Hours
- of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
|Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
|General English||40||40||02 Hours|
JEMAT 2018 Admit Card:
The JEMAT Admit Card for exam will be uploaded on the official website before one week of exam. Applicants may download their call letter via online process only. They need to use their application no. and password to generating their call letter.
Applicants are informed that no admit card will be sent to any candidates by post or any other resource. Applicants need to bring it at the time of examination otherwise they will not permit to get enter in examination hall.
JEMAT 2018: Result:
The University will issue the JEMAT Result of the examination in 3rd Week of September 2018. After the declaration of the result eligible aspirants will be called for GD and PI. Those, who will clear these above mentioned procedure, have to appear for counseling, which is going to be held in Last Week of September 2018
Way to Fill Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test Application Form 2018:
- To apply online, candidates first visit the official site that is jemat.eadmissions.net
- The candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Once the fee demand draft is prepared then candidates will be required to apply online.
- On the home page of official site select and hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Then in the next step candidates must fill the JEMAT 2018 Application Form with required details in an appropriate manner.
- Please upload a scanned copy of self-signed photo in the place provided on the online form.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button
- After submitting the online JEMAT Application Form, take print out of online application form and attach photo copies of marksheets, certificates and other testimonials as well as SC/ST/OBC certificates and submit it to below mentioned address.
Hit Here to Fill: Online Application Form
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology, West Bengal
Formerly Known As West Bengal University Of Technology
BF- 142, Sector- I, Salt Lake Kolkata-700064
|Last Date for Online Application||1st Week of September 2018|
|Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy|
Date of Availability of Admit Card Online
|2nd Week of September 2018|
|Date of Written Exam|
|Expected Date of Declaration of Result||3rd Week of September 2018|
|GD \ PI Dates|
|Counselling Dates||Last Week of September 2018|
Know about more upcoming exams: MBA Entrance Exam
Appliers can get the complete details regarding JEMAT Application Form 2018 through this Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) regularly for getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Updated List Of Top MBA Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Why College Attendance is Important|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|