JEMAT Application Form
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is schedule to be held on 12/08/2018 tentatively by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal. JEMAT Application Form was available from 16-07-2018.
Submit Your JEMAT Application Form 2018 Now
Students wondering to get admission in Post-Graduation Diploma Programmes, can do WB JEMAT 2nd Phase Online Registration on or before the last date 07-08-2018. Students are required to send hard copy JEMAT Online Form to the below mentioned address latest before 08-08-2018
JEMAT Applicant Login Imp Dates
|Exam name||JEMAT 2018|
|Conducting body||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Last Date for Online Application||07-08-2018|
|Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy||08-08-2018|
|Date of Written Exam||12-08-2018 (Tentatively)|
JEMAT 2018 Exam Details
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is a state level eligibility of the Government of West Bengal, every year conducted by the MAKAUTWB. By getting qualifying in this exam applicants can take admission in MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes in the government and private Management Institutions of the State.
Aspirants who are seeking for further details of JEMAT Application Form 2018- 2019 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JEMAT Application Form 2018
- The minimum qualification for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes is a Bachelors degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/Medical/Dental/Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities.
- The candidates who will appear in final examination (Graduation) to be held in 2018 may apply.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
- For General Category: Rs. 600/-
- For SC / ST / OBC Category: Rs. 300/-
The applicant have to pay the fee by drawing a demand draft, from any nationalized bank in favour of “WBUT-JEMAT-II” payable at Kolkata and send it along with the printed & signed online application form.
Admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma Courses will be done on basis of Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test 2018 Marks.
Get Here: JEMAT Syllabus
Scheme of Examination:
- Time Duration of Examination: 02 Hours
- of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
|Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
|General English||40||40||02 Hours|
JEMAT 2018 Admit Card:
The JEMAT Admit Card for exam will be uploaded on the official website before one week of exam. Applicants may download their call letter via online process only. They need to use their application no. and password to generating their call letter.
Applicants are informed that no admit card will be sent to any candidates by post or any other resource. Applicants need to bring it at the time of examination otherwise they will not permit to get enter in examination hall.
JEMAT 2018: Result:
The University will issue the JEMAT Result of the examination in 3rd Week of September 2018. After the declaration of the result eligible aspirants will be called for GD and PI. Those, who will clear these above mentioned procedure, have to appear for counseling on scheduled dates.
Way to Fill Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test Application Form 2018:
- To apply online, candidates first visit the official site that is jemat.eadmissions.net
- The candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Once the fee demand draft is prepared then candidates will be required to apply online.
- On the home page of official site select and hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Then in the next step candidates must fill the JEMAT 2018 Application Form with required details in an appropriate manner.
- Please upload a scanned copy of self-signed photo in the place provided on the online form.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button
- After submitting the online JEMAT Application Form, take print out of online application form and attach photo copies of marksheets, certificates and other testimonials as well as SC/ST/OBC certificates and submit it to below mentioned address.
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology, West Bengal
Formerly Known As West Bengal University Of Technology
BF- 142, Sector- I, Salt Lake Kolkata-700064
JEMAT Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of Online Application||16/07/2018|
|Online Application submission last date||07/08/2018|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy||08/08/2018|
|JEMAT Admit Card Availability Date||09/08/2018|
|JEMAT Exam Date||12/08/2018|
Know about more upcoming exams: MBA Entrance Exam
Appliers can get the complete details regarding JEMAT Application Form 2018 – 2019 through Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) regularly for getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Updated List Of Top MBA Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Why College Attendance is Important|
|Scholarship in India||JEMAT Counselling|