JEMAT 2019 is a state (West Bengal) level entrance exam test conducted for admissions in two-year MBA Programme by the West Bengal University of Technology on behalf of State Government. Appearing candidates can download JEMAT Syllabus 2019 Topic wise with Detailed JEMAT Exam Pattern from here to start their preparation in advance.
Through this exam, the candidates can take admission to government and private colleges affiliated to WBUT. Aspirants can either take admission through JEMAT or via CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT valid scores. All the candidates have to fill the JEMAT 2019 Application Form to register their candidature for the exam.
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is conducted every year by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUTWB) to give admissions to knowledgeable candidates in the AICTE approved PG programmes offered by Management Schools Of West Bengal (Govt and Private).
Aspirants need to submit their application forms through offline mode only. For complete details concerning JEMAT Syllabus 2019, go through the underneath section of this web page which is presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JEMAT 2019 Exam Dates (Tentative):
|Commencement of Online Application||1st week of April 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last Date to send Hard Copy of Form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Admit Card||3rd week of May 2019|
|Examination||3rd week of May 2019|
|GD/ PI/ Counseling||2nd week of June 2019|
Get Here: JEMAT 2019 Application Form
JEMAT Exam Syllabus 2019
JEMAT 2019 Syllabus for English:
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Analogies and Reverse Analogies
- Word Meaning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Summary Question
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Paragraphs
Read Also: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
WB JEMAT Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Number System
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Profit and Loss
- LCM and HCF
- Surds and Indices
- Permutation and Combination
- Set Theory
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Maths
JEMAT Syllabus 2019 for Logical Reasoning:
- Bar Graphs
- Pie Charts
- Venn Diagram
- Line Charts
- Columns and Graphs
START: Logical Reasoning Test
Highlights of JEMAT Exam Pattern 2019:
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper mode (Offline)|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Type of Questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|No. of Sections||3 (English, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Marks per question||1|
JEMAT Paper Pattern
- JEMAT II question paper consists of questions from three main sections- English, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning.
- Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be of objective type.
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- Candidates should practice mock tests to enhance their time management skills.
- They must learn how to solve 100 multiple choice questions in 120 minutes.
|Name of Subjects||No of Questions/|
JEMAT 2019 Marking Scheme:
- Candidates who will be appearing in JEMAT 2019 must know the marking pattern of the examination.
- The total mark of the question paper is 100.
- 1 mark will be awarded to candidates for every accurate answer.
- They will be penalized 1/4th of their mark for every inaccurate answer. Therefore, if candidates are not 100 % sure about any answer, they should rather not attempt the question.
Get Best Answer: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Steps to download the JEMAT Syllabus 2019
Follow the below placed easy steps to download the detailed syllabus of Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test.
Step 1: Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website that is www.wbut.ac.in.
Step 2: Now, you have press suitable link for “Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT)-2019” which is visible on the home page.
Step 3: After that, press link related to “Scheme of Examination” and a list of courses will open up on your digital screen.
Step 4: press on your desired course and a PDF file will appear in front of you. You can download the file and prepare yourself accordingly.
Detailed Description of JEMAT 2019 Exam
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal is going to conduct the JEMAT 2019 Exam for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma Courses. For this concern, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal has invited JEMAT Application Form 2019.
So, those applicants who are willing to give the test they can submit the JEMAT Application Form first on or before the scheduled last date. No application will be accepted after the due date.
Admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma Courses will be done on basis of marks obtained in Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test. Those candidates who will qualify the exam may appear for Group Discussion \ Personal Interview which will be held on predetermined date. Couselling will also be conducted by the university on scheduled date.
Check Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
JEMAT Exam Preparation Books
- English Grammar by Wren and Martin
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Verbal Ability by Arun Sharma
- Business English & Communication by Clark
- English Proficiency IMS India
- A Communicative Grammar of English by Geoffrey Leech
For Quantitative Aptitude:
- Quant Aptitude by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by Abhijit Guha
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- S Agarwal books on Logical Reasoning
For Logical Reasoning:
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non Verbal: R.S Aggarwal
- How to Crack Test Of Logical Reasoning: In All Competitive Exam: BS Sijwali
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning (English) 1st Edition: A.K Gupta
You can also download the JEMAT Syllabus 2019 through the above provided link. You can also bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option. If any visitors find any query concerning Syllabus of JEMAT 2019 or suggestion, then you can drop your comment in the comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Best Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||What to Carry and Not In Exam Hall|
|JEMAT Admit Card||How To Make Habit Of Studying|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|