Law School Admission Council USA has prescribed the LSAT Syllabus 2019 for the coming Law School Admission Test. Candidates can download LSAT India Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern by following the direct link given here.
By going through the Law School Admission Test syllabus, candidates will be able to know about the topics and marking scheme. Candidates can then prepare a strategic plan and start their preparation accordingly.
Law School Admission Test Exam Pattern- Check Here!!
Law School Admission Test is a world-wide level entrance examination which is gateway to get admission into various Law colleges/institutions of India and Foreign countries. Candidates can score well in the LSAT entrance exam by going through the topics as listed in LSAT Syllabus.
For more information about the LSAT Exam Pattern and syllabus for the Law School Admission Test go through the below section of this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
In the Law School Admission Test, question will be asked from the below stated topics:
- Analytical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
Law School Admission Test Syllabus 2019
Syllabus of LSAT Analytical Reasoning:
Syllabus of LSAT Reading Comprehension:
Syllabus of LSAT Logical Reasoning
Check Out: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
LSAT Syllabus 2019
For the LSAT analytical/logical reasoning section, questions are asked from below given topics:
- must be true and main point questions
- conditional statements, analyzing arguments, additive inferences
- strengthen and weaken arguments
- linear and advanced linear games
- grouping principles and numerical distributions
- rare games types such as circular, pattern and mapping games
- case and effect reasoning
- necessary and sufficient assumptions
- flaws in reasoning, parallel reasoning
- resolving paradox
LSAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- Exam mode: The LSAT 2019 is an offline exam i.e. Pen and Paper-based test.
- Exam duration: The time duration for LSAT 2019 exam will be 2 hours and 20 minutes (140 Minutes).
- Questions: The LSAT 2019 Question Paper will contain 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Section-wise Questions: Every Section of all the four section will have 25 Questions.
- Marking Scheme: For the incorrect response, there is no negative marking.
|Sections||Questions||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
Must Read: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
LSAT India Syllabus 2019 – Topic-wise distribution of marks
For LSAT India 2019, candidates can check the topic-wise distribution of marks as given below:
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Analytical Reasoning||Approx. 24||24|
|1st Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||24|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||24|
|Reading Comprehension||Approx. 24||24|
Important Preparation Books for LSAT 2019
Candidates can take help from these books to prepare for LSAT 2019:
- The Logic Games Bible
- The Logical Reasoning Bible
- The Reading Comprehension Bible
- The LSAT Superprep
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT Preptests
- Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT Preptests
- 10 More Actual, Official LSAT Preptests
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT Preptests
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT Preptests: Volume V
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT Preptests: Volume VI
Preparation Tips for LSAT 2019 Exam:
- Candidates need to make proper time table and study accordingly
- You need to give more time to the topics which carry good amount of marks.
- Candidates should know the proper and updated syllabus in order to crack the exam
- To crack the examination one should know proper examination pattern
- Self study plays a crucial role for any exam as it is the only element that helps you to crack the examination
- To prepare for an examination it is very important to have proper knowledge about the same.
- Candidates should take proper and healthy diet.
Candidates who want to fetch more information about the LSAT Syllabus 2019 are advised to visit the Official Link of the organization. Apart from this you can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get all the latest updates about the LSAT Syllabus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|LSAT Notification||LAW Entrance Exam|
|LSAT Results||LSAT Admit Card|
|Latest Current Affairs||5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers|
|Top Law Colleges in Delhi||Top 10 Law Colleges in Mumbai|