JEMAT Admit Card
Those who register online for MAKAUT West Bengal OCTJEMAT Exam till 2nd week of May 2019 will be able to get JEMAT Admit Card. On test day, it is essential to produce JEMAT Hall Ticket.
West Bengal MAKAUT JEMAT Exam Date 2019:
Test takers will participate in Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test in 4th week of May 2019. Moreover, it is state level test conducted for admission in the MBA programs in the colleges of West Bengal.
JEMAT Exam Date 2019:
|Conducting Body||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test|
|Online Application Start Date||1st week of April 2019|
|Online Application End Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|JEMAT 2019 Exam||4th week of May 2019|
MAKAUT JEMAT Admit Card Dates 2019:
JEMAT OCTJEMAT Exam Hall Ticket will be released tentatively in the third week of May 2019. Exam authority will issue West Bengal OCTJEMAT Admit Card via online gateway. By login, call letter will be displayed.
Individuals need to carry JEMAT Admit Card 2019 or Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test Hall Ticket at test centre. Now, below explained procedure will assist you in getting call letter.
JEMAT Admit Card
How to Download JEMAT MAKAUT West Bengal Admit Card 2019?
In order to get Admit Card within few minutes, candidates need to follow this given below process:
- First of all, candidates are required to log on to the official portal which is jemat.eadmissions.net
- Thereafter on the home page, follow “Latest News” section from the right side of the page.
- Various notifications will arise and you have to Press on appropriate link to download hall ticket.
- A new page will open on your screen that asks for some details for getting JEMAT Call Letter .
- Now candidates need to enter their registration no and date of birth in the given text boxes.
- Hit on “Login” button and your admit card will be opened on your screen.
- At last, save it and take a print out of same to carry with you in the examination hall.
JEMAT Exam Centers 2019:
Below is the list of exam centers for JEMAT Entrance Exam:
- Kolkata (N)
- Salt Lake
- Kolkata (S)
Download Here: JEMAT Syllabus
JEMAT Exam Pattern 2019:
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is an offline Pen and Paper mode exam of 2 hours duration. In the exam, there are total of 100 questions in the paper. Questions are objective type MCQ Questions.
For each correct answer, one mark is given. Also there is Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test Scheme 2019:
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper mode (Offline)|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Type of Questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|No. of Sections||3 (English, Mathematics,|
|Exam Duration||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Marks per question||1|
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test Pattern 2019:
|Subject||Number of Questions/Marks|
|General English||40 questions of 40 Marks|
|Mathematics||40 questions of 40 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||20 questions of 20 Marks|
|Total||100 questions of 100 marks|
Documents To Carry On The Exam Day:
- JEMAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Photo identity proof for identification verification (Driving License, Passport, Aadhaar ID, Voter ID, etc.
Key Highlights of JEMAT MAKAUT West Bengal Hall Ticket 2019:
Test takers must remember the following aspects related to call letter:
- Contenders should download at least two copies of the admit card/hall ticket just to be on the safe side.
- You will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without call letter.
- If the candidate’s signature on the OMR sheet does not match with the scanned signature printed on the hall ticket attendance sheet, the candidature of the test taker would be disqualified.
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Post Graduate Management Programs Joint Entrance Test 2019:
The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is a state level exam organized by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. This examination held every year for admission to the MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma courses offered by the Management Institutions of the State (both government and private).
Aspirants who will qualify the entrance exam will be required for appearing in counseling procedure. Candidates need to attend the counseling process along with the following list of documents such as JEMAT 2019 rank card/hall ticket, Provisional mark sheets, Call letter, Provisional or original degree certificate, Photocopy of the demand draft etc
Candidates can collect further information about JEMAT Admit Card 2019 by going to the above given official link. If you have any query about MAKAUT West Bengal Hall Ticket, do comment in the below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section