Kalyani University Admission
Apply for Kalyani University Admission in Ph.D & M.Phil courses! Online Applications are invited for admission to Ph. D. & M.Phil. programme under the different faculties of the University. Keen aspirants may apply by filling online application form from 28.12.2017. Last date for submission of online form is 05.01.2018. Online form is available at klyuniv.ac.in Collect all details about Kalyani University Admission 2018 from here.
It will organize Common Entrance Test for admission to M. Phil & Ph.D. courses. Entrance test will be organized on 19.01.2018. Result for test will be available on 29.01.2018. Selected aspirants will undergo Interview to be held on 14.02.2018. Final Selection is based on academic achievement 80% & Interview 20%. Go through this page modified by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to know more about Kalyani University Admission 2018.
Kalyani University Admission
Faculty Of Arts & Commerce:
Bengali, English, Folklore, History, Political Science, Economics, Commerce, Library & Information Science
Faculty Of Science:
Physics, Zoology, Microbiology, Enviromental Science, Mathematics, Ecological Studies, Botany, Physiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry And Biophysics
Faculty Of Engineering, Technology & Management:
Business Administration (Mba), Engineering & Technological Studies (Dets), Computer Science & Engineering
Faculty Of Education:
Education, Physical Education
Bengali, Folklore, Economics, English, History, Education, Women Studies, Commerce, Physical Education, Philosophy
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
Faculty Of Arts & Commerce
55% Marks in M.A. in concerned discipline
|Library & Information Science|
Faculty Of Science
|Physics||55% Marks in M.A. in concerned discipline|
|BIO -CHEMISTRY And BIO -PHYSICS|
Faculty Of ETM
|M.B.A||MBA / M.Tech./ MCA or MSc in Computer Science|
|MBA / M.Com.|
|MBA /M.Com. / M.A. or MSc. in Economics|
|Engg. & Technolical Studies||M.Tech. in Microwave Engg. / Electronics Engg. / Communication Engg. / Computer Science & Engg|
|Computer Science & Engineering||55% Marks in M.Tech. / MCA|
Faculty Of Education
|Education||M.A. / M.Sc. in Education with 55% marks (Preceded by 3 years Hons. Degree) OR M.Ed. 55% marks (Preceded by 3 years Hons. Degree) OR M.A. / M.Sc. in Education – 55% marks with B.Ed. Degree (Preceded by 3 years Hons. Degree)|
|Physical Education||55% Marks in M.P.Ed.|
|Bengali||55% Marks in M.A. (Bengali)|
|Folklore||55% Marks in M.A.(Folklore and allied discipline )|
|Economics||55% Marks in M.A./ M.Sc. (Economics)|
|English||55% Marks in M.A. (English)|
|History||55% Marks in M.A. (History)|
|Education||M.A. / M.Sc. in Education with 55% marks (Preceded by 3 years Hons. Degree) OR M.Ed. 55% marks (Preceded by 3 years Hons. Degree) OR M.A. / M.Sc. in Education – 55% mark marks with B.Ed. Degree (Preceded by 3 years Hons. Degree)|
|Women Studies||55% marks in Master’s degree in any discipline of Social Sciences / languages / Humanities|
|Commerce||55% marks in M.Com. or 55% marks in M.A. / M.Sc. in Economics or 55% marks in CA/CMA/CS/PGDM|
|Philosophy||55% Marks in M.A. (Philosophy)|
55% Marks in M.P.Ed.
Get here more: List of Universities in West Bengal
Applicants are required to pay application fee for getting registered for entrance test. You may choose option “State Bank Collect.” & proceed for making payment of fee.
- General & OBC category -Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST- Rs.200/-
- Differently able (PD)candidates- Rs. 160/-
- There will be Common Entrance Test for M. Phil & Ph.D. courses. Reservation and relaxation as per Govt. / U.G.C. rules
- Entrance test will be organized in the model of NET-UGC/CSIR, SET and such other examination.
- D. and M.Phil. Common entrance test (EEARP) will be held with OMR sheet.
- There are 50 MCQ type question carrying 2 marks each.
- Those who qualified in Admission Test for Ph.D. in Kalyani University (K.U.) earlier, are also exempted from written examination (EEARP).
- Qualifying marks in written examination (EEARP) is 50%
- Final Selection is based on Academic achievement 80% & ) Interview 20%.
Procedure to fill Kalyani University Application Form 2018:
In order to fill Kalyani University Admission form, follow steps as listed here.
- Visit official portal of organization www.klyuniv.ac.in
- At mid of page, press on “Advertisement for admission to Ph.D. & M.Phil. programme – 2018(Adv. No. Ph.D./M.Phil./01/2018)” link.
- Go through all details as listed in Kalyani University Notification 2018.
- After meeting eligibility terms, fill Kalyani University Registration form.
- Put required details in Kalyani University Online Registration Form.
- Subsequent to it, you may fill Kalyani University Online Application Form 2018.
- Separate forms to be filled up for M.Phil. and Ph.D., however there will be Common Entrance Test for both.
- Enter required details in form.
- Upload necessary documents along with form.
- Submit your form & carry hard copy of it for further usage.
Kalyani University Admission 2018 Dates:
|Online application starts on||28.12.2017|
|Online application closes on||05.01.2018|
|SBI on line payment closes on||05.01.2018 (5.00 p.m.)|
|Publication of list of eligible candidates For appearing entrance test and list of candidates Exempted from entrance test||11.01.2018|
|Date of entrance test (written)||19.01.2018|
|Publication of results of written test||29.01.2018|
|Interview to be completed on or before||14.02.2018|
|Publication of merit lists||20.02.2018|
|Admission||22.02.2018 to 28.02.2018|
In this way, applicants may fill Kalyani University Admission 2018 Form. To gain more details about application form & others, stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|UGC Approved Universities||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|