KPSC Admit Card
From below given steps now you can download KPSC Admit Card, to appear for KPSC Exam. Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to conduct the written exam in the month of November 2017. Now aspirants, who have applied against KPSC recruitment for filling up the 1,058 Post of Assistant, SDA, FDA and others, they may get their KPSC SDA FDA Hall Ticket from here. For this concern, you need to download KPSC Admit Card 2017 to participate in Karnataka PSC Exam.
Candidates are advised to get ready with ‘Application No.’ and ‘Date of Birth’ to download the KPSC FDA SDA admit card. Applicants for participate in Junior Assistants, First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant Exam, may follow the easy steps mentioned on this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Also, you can download KPSC Admit Card 2018 by selecting the below displayed link. So, have a look…
Procedure to download KPSC Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission that is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Press “Apply Online- Admission Ticket” tab which is presented at the mid of the home page and press on it.
- Again select PRESS HERE TO DOWNLOAD HALL TICKET FOR THE POSTS OF FIRST DIVISION ASSISTANT & SECOND DIVISION ASSISTANT” link.
- Now, candidates need to fill asked information that is Application No, date of birth etc
- After filling all correct details, press “Download” button and here your KPSC Call Letter display on your screen.
- At last, save KPSC SDA admit card and take a print out of it for future use.
Do You Know: How to Download Admit Card
KPSC Admit Card
Why Karnataka PSC Admit Card is Essential?
Before going to appear these round, candidates are suggested to download their Karnataka Public Service Commission admit card as it is mandatory to bring without it you are not allowed to enter the examination room. Interested aspirants can get their KPSC hall ticket by following the above steps.
KPSC Exam Pattern for Junior Assistants– FDA SDA
- This Exam consists of Three Papers: both Descriptive and Objective type.
- First Paper is of Descriptive type Compulsory Kannada Test that will be of 150 Marks.
- Second & Third Papers are of Objective Type Test which consist of Questions from General English/ General Kannada & General Knowledge respectively.
- Paper I will be of 150 Marks, Paper II & III carries 100 Marks each
- Each paper conducted for 90 Minutes.
- Duration will be of 270 min.
|Paper||Type of Test||Subject||Marks||Time (Minutes)|
|2||Objective||General English/ General Kannada||100||90|
Get Detailed: KPSC Syllabus
Candidates have to bring at least one proof of your identity that is mentioned below:
- Print out of the valid Call Letter.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/Std.X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof.
- Marksheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualifications
- Work Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Get Here: PSC Question Papers
Examination will be held – In November 2017
To attain other related details regarding KPSC Admit Card 2017–2018, go through this Official Link and for more updates stay tuned with this portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KPSC Exam Date||KPSC Result|
|KPSC Recruitment||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|