Lucknow University Admission
From all over the India students are looking for Lucknow University Admission. Here the opportunity begins for you!!! Apply for Admission in to various Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) Programmes. For Lucknow University Admission 2017, application form can be submitted through online mode till last date that is in the month of July 2017. Students have to qualify Entrance Test for getting education from this reputes institution.
This Page Contains:
Lucknow University Courses
Application Fee for UG/ PG Programmes
How to fill LU Application Form
Reservation and Weightage Policy
This institution is one of the top universities in Uttar Pradesh that provides a large variety of degree courses in the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Law, Education, Science etc. The candidates can get the entrance into the campus by applying through the application form. For other details regarding Lucknow University Admission Form, such as eligibility Criteria, selection process, and process to apply etc, candidates can check this page that is specified by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Lucknow University Admission
Lucknow University Courses:
|UG (Under Graduate) Courses||Lucknow University PG Courses|
Lucknow University Eligibility Criteria:
- To get admission in UG courses, aspirants must hold 10+2 or equivalent qualification from concern school or board.
- For PG Courses, applicants are required to have Graduation degree from a recognized board/ university as per the course applied.
Reservation and Weightage Policy:
|Outstanding sportsperson||5% of marks obtained in qualifying examination|
|N.C.C. “B” Certificate holders||2.5% of marks obtained in qualifying examination|
|faculty of Law and Girls||5% of marks obtained in qualifying examination|
|Other Backward Classes of U.P.||27%|
|Son/ daughter/ spouse of LU Teachers/Employees||10%|
|Son/ daughter/ spouse of LU affiliated Govt./ Aided Colleges of Lucknow University and Govt. Ayurvedic College||5%|
|Physically Handicapped/ Disabled||3%|
|Son/daughter/Grandson/ Granddaughter of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||2%|
Post Graduate Courses:
- For General, OBC & Other State SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates of U.P. only: Rs. 400/-
Under Graduate Courses:
- For General, OBC & Other State SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates of U.P. only: Rs. 300/-
- Late Fee: Rs. 400/-
Check Here: Lucknow University Fee Structure
Entrance exam will be conducted for all the degree/ diploma and certificates programmes. Students will be selected on the basis of their outcome in entrance exam or merit list based on the preceding qualification. Shortlisted candidates may be also called for interview for some programmes.
Lucknow University UG Entrance Test:
- For admission in to Under Graduate Courses, Entrance Test will be conducted.
- Entrance Exam will contain 100 objective type questions. Students will get 90 minutes to solve this test.
- Each question will be of 4 marks and there will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Zero mark will be awarded for each unattempted question.
- Question will be based on the subjects taught in the intermediate level.
Lucknow University PG Entrance Test:
For admission in to Post Graduate Programmes, students are required to qualify entrance test, interview. Marks of students in Graduation level will also give weightage for admission in suitable programme. Those, who will qualify written exam with good marks, will be called for interview.
LU Fee Structure for UG Courses:
|Faculty of Arts Course|
|Course||Basic Fee (Rs. Per Annum)||Applicable Fee at time of admission|
|B.A. Public Policy||9500.00||10500.00|
|Faculty of Commerce Course|
|B.Com. (Self Finance)||25000.00||26000.00|
|Faculty of Law|
|Faculty of Science|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics Group)|
|Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||9919.00||10919.00|
|Physics, Mathematics & Statistics||9919.00||10919.00|
|Physics, Mathematics & Geolog||12419.00||13419.00|
|Physics, Mathematics & Astronomy||9919.00||10919.00|
|Physics, Mathematics & Computer Science||12919.00||13919.00|
|Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science||12919.00||13919.00|
|B.Sc. (Biology Group)|
|Chemistry, Botany & Zoology||11919.00||12919.00|
|Zoology, Botany & Geology||14419.00||15419.00|
|Geology, Botany & Chemistry||14419.00||15419.00|
|Botany, Geology & Anthropology||14419.00||15419.00|
|Zoology, Botany & Anthropology||11919.00||12919.00|
|Zoology, Geology & Anthropology||14419.00||15419.00|
|Genetics & Genomics* Chemistry & Botany||40919.00||41919.00|
|Bachelor of Computer Science (BCA)|
|Bachelor of Computer Science||30000.00||31000.00|
How to apply for Lucknow University Admission Notification ?
Check out Lucknow University Admission Procedure by going through the steps that are following below:
- For online submission of application, candidates will have to go to official site that is www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- On the home page press ‘Admission’ tab for filling application form.
- After that, select the ‘Under Graduate Admission’ or ‘Post Graduate Admission’ link as per your course.
- Now select to apply online and fill all the necessary details in the LU Admission Form without any error and submit it.
- After that, your registration slip will be generated. Now, students will have to pay the fee through any of prescribed modes of payment.
- After fee payment, again log on to Official Website and submit your required details.
- Students must fill the remaining details carefully and submit your final application form.
- Take the print out of registration slip for future reference.
Read Also: How To Fill Online Application Form
Lucknow University Admission Date:
|Closing date to pay an Application Fee||In the month of July 2017|
|End date of filling Registration Form||In the month of July 2017|
Know These Facts:
University of Lucknow was come into existence in the year of 1921 by Raja Sir Mohammad Ali Mohammad Khan. This institution is affiliated by UGC, Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and Distance Education Council (DEC) and situated at Lucknow, India. It is an oldest government research university. More than 146 colleges are affiliated with this institution.
Main vision of this institution is to develop human resource to get higher education by the means of teaching and improvement. This institution is taking the duty of enhancement of the cultures as well as divine development for a democratic society. This institution is offerening so many courses under Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Ayurveda.
To apply against Lucknow University Admission 2017, you may visit this Official Link. Kindly bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com using ctrl+ d for further details.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Lucknow University Counselling||Lucknow University Result|
|Lucknow University Exam Scheme||Lucknow University Syllabus|
|Lucknow University Back Paper Form||Best Colleges in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|