Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is all set to circulate a notification to invite eligible aspirants for NMAT Registration. GMAC conducts NMAT Exam every year to provide admission to management programmes such as MBA or other management courses in India. NMAT exam is going to be held on schedule date.
Keen aspirants who want to get admission into MBA course may acquire complete details regarding NMAT Registration 2018 from this page. Also candidates are advised to satisfy their eligibility, check Imp Dates, login/ Register and apply online process before sending the filled NMAT application form.
Aspirants who are willing to take admission management programmes in reputed institute across the country and enthusiastic to get all essential details related to NMAT Registration 2018, must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- MBA in Finance, Information, Marketing, Operations & Decision
- MBA Human Resource
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- PGDM – Bengaluru Campus
- PGDBM – Hyderabad Campus
Check Dates from Here: NMAT by GMAC 2018 Apply Online
NMAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Indian candidates must possess bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute or university along with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam. Contenders appearing in the last year of the bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
- Only those foreign candidates are eligible to apply who have completed bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute or university along with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates must possess 2 years of post-qualification experience.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance of Master Degree
Age Criteria For NMAT:
- Applying aspirants must have attain minimum and maximum age as per the norms of the organization
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
NMAT Application Fee:
|NMAT Registration Fees||Amount|
|registration without the late fee||1800/- + taxes|
|registration with late fee||2000/- + taxes|
|retaking the test||1800/- + taxes|
|reschedule the exam||1000/- + taxes|
|score reports (more than 7)||200/- per report + taxe|
NMAT Selection Process:
- As stated in the NMAT notification 2018, selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis Entrance Exam.
- Shortlisted aspirants in the exam have to appear for further selection process that is counselling and document verification process on schedule date.
Get here Topic Wise: NMAT Syllabus
NMAT Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|Language Skills||32||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||38 minutes|
Get Exam Cracking Tips: How to Prepare For NMAT in One Month
NMAT Participating Institutes:
|NMIMS University||Xavier University, Bhubaneswar|
|MISB Bocconi||BS School of Business|
|Shiv Nadar University||VIT University|
|Amity University||Thapar University|
|Woxsen School of Business||UPES|
|GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam||Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University|
|SRM University||BML Munjal University|
|Mody University||Ansal University|
|Shoolini University||JK Lakshmipat University|
Procedure To fill NMAT Registration form 2018:
For NMAT 2018 registration, candidates are advised to follow simple steps that are furnished below:
- First of all you have to visit the official web portal of Graduate Management Degree Programmes that is www.nmat.org.in.
- On the home page you have to hit on “register Now” tab given under NMAT by GMAC section for NMAT online registration
- After hitting the link, NMAT login page will appear on your digital screen.
- Now you have to enter your credentials such as email Id and password and hit on “Login” tab
- New users have to hit on “Register” tab given at the top of NMAT Exam Login page for registration
- A new page will appear on your digital screen and you have to fill the entire details such as your name, mobile number email id etc.
- Then you have to hit on “submit” tab within few seconds a password will be created and will be sent to you through the sms or e-mail.
- That password can be used at the time of NMAT log in
- Now you have to use email id and password to fill up the application form
- NMAT application form will appear on your and you have to fill the same with all the required details
- Also you have to upload scanned copies of your documents, testimonials and certificates.
- At last hit on submit tab and take the print of the same
NMAT retake registration link>>>Get Here
NMAT Important Dates: (Tentative Dates)
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|NMAT registration 2018||July first week, 2018||October first week, 2018|
|NMAT 2018 Scheduling||July first week, 2018||October second week, 2018|
|Late Registration||October first week, 2018||October second week, 2018|
|Registration – Retake||October first week, 2018||December second week, 2018|
|Re-scheduling||July first week, 2018||December third week, 2018|
|Re-take Scheduling||October first week, 2018||December third week 2018|
|Exam Delivery||October first week, 2018||December third week, 2018|
|NMAT 2018 Final Announcement of Results||Third week of January, 2019|
Aspirants my fetch additional details regarding NMAT Registration 2018 from Official Link of the Graduate Management Degree Programmes. Apart from this you can bookmark this page of by pressing CTRL+D to get all the latest Updates regarding NMAT by GMAC registration or NMAT registration form.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NMAT Registration||NMAT Admit Card|
|MBA Entrance Exam||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Top MBA Colleges in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Why College Attendance is Important|