Latest NMAT Syllabus (Topic Wise) has been Released by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) for candidates who are going to appear in MBA Entrance Exam to be held in October – December 2019.
So, candidates who have decided to apply for NMAT MBA Entrance Exam need to start their preparation in advance by the help of below given NMAT Syllabus 2019 also updated on this page in PDF form.
NMAT Exam Syllabus 2019
Candidates are required to prepare the exam strategy according to the weightage of topics. You are also advised to make a strong grip on your weak subjects and try to clear the concepts of topics. By referring NMAT by GMAC Exam Pattern, you may know about distribution of marks for each section.
Candidates who want to clear this exam with good marks may download NMAT Topic Wise Syllabus while you may check NMAT Syllabus also by scrolling this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NMAT 2019 Important Dates:
|NMAT 2019 Online Registration||July – October 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Scheduling||July – October, 2019|
|Late Registration acceptance Window||October 1st week –|
2nd week, 2019
|NMAT 2019 Registration – Retake||October – December 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Rescheduling||December 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Exam Date||October – December 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Result will be declared in||January 2020|
Read Details From Here: NMAT Registration
All the appearing candidates need to download Section-Wise NMAT Syllabus PDF from here to start preparation of upcoming MBA Entrance Examination. Graduate Management Admission Council is organizing NMIMS Management Aptitude Test in October – December 2019.
Appliers for the examination are suggested to check Complete NMAT by GMAC Syllabus and NMAT Exam Pattern by moving their cursor downwards. Apart from it, contenders can do preparation of the exam by downloading Syllabus For NMAT PDF also.
NMAT 2019 Syllabus – Language Skills
Language Skills section is the combination of reading comprehension and verbal ability. You need to have good command over your reading, vocabulary, and grammar to get good marks in this section.
- Reading Comprehension
- Language usage and their rules
- Syntax, and correct grammar
- Fill in the blanks
- Para jumbles
- Sentence Correction
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Sentence Completion
NMAT 2019 Syllabus – Quantitative Skills
- Algebra (Linear/Quadratic Equation)
- Line graph
- Bar graph
- Pie chart
- 2D and 3 D Geometry, and Statistic
- Modern Math
- Number Systems
- Profit and Loss
- Mixture & Solution/Allegations
- Simple/Compound interest
- Permutations and Combinations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Data Sufficiency
NMAT 2019 Syllabus – Logical Reasoning
- Sitting arrangement
- Direction sense test
- Blood relations
- Decision making
- Arithmetical operations
- Machine input
- Alphanumeric sequence puzzle
- Sequential output tracing
- Logical Venn diagram
- Alphabet test
- Puzzle test
- Mathematical operations
- Eligibility test
- Numbers, ranking & time sequence test
- Logical sequence test
- Situation reaction test
- Inserting the missing characters
- Data Sufficiency
- Verification of truth of the statement
- Assertion and reason
- Rule detection
- Analytical reasoning
- Figure matrix
- Cubes and dice
- Construction of squares and triangles
- Dot situation
- Completion of incomplete pattern
- Spotting out the embedded figures
- Paper folding
- Grouping of identical figures
- Paper cutting
- Deriving conclusion from passages
- Statements and course of action
- Cause and effect reasoning
- Statements and argument
- Drawing inference
- Statements and assumption
- Theme detection
- Statement and Conclusion
- Odd figures or Odd man out
- Sequence and series
- Seating arrangement
START: Logical Reasoning Test
NMAT Exam Pattern 2019
With the help of NMAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019, applicants can know the marking scheme, section wise marks, total marks, exam duration etc. Thus, for the ease of candidates here we are providing complete NMIMS Management Aptitude Test Exam Pattern along with NMAT Syllabus 2019 on this web page.
NMAT by GMAC Exam Pattern
- The exam is an online computer-based test.
- Candidates have to complete the test in 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- There is a time limit for each section of the exam.
- There are total 120 questions in the exam.
- All the questions in the exam are multiple choice questions with 5 options each.
- In total, the paper is divided into three sections.
- Each question carries three marks in the paper.
- The maximum marks for the exam are 360.
- There is no negative marking in this test.
|Section||No. of Questions/|
Time Duration in minutes
Start Here Online: NMAT Mock Test
NMAT Preparation Books:
Apart From NMAT By GMAC Exam Syllabus, contenders can check the List of NMAT by GMAC Preparation Books by moving your cursor downwards:
- Model Test Papers JMET Joint Management Entrance Test
- Guide Plus Self Scorer for MBA Entrance Exams CAT XAT CET JMET RMAT Symbiosis etc.
- Complete Kit for MBA Entrance Exam for CAT, MAT XLRI FMS XAT JMET & All other MBA Entrance Exams by Sanjeev Verma
- MBA Entrance Gide CAT/ MAT/ JMET/ MHCET/ FMS & Others MBA Entrance Exams
- All India Entrance Test CAT XAT ATMA JMET MAT by Chandresh Agrawal
- Guide to MBA Entrance Test – MAT CAT ATMA XLRI SCMHRD NMIMS JMET Etc
- JMET MBA Entrance Compel Book by Chandresh Agrawal
NMAT Test Centers in India:
A candidate can take this exam up to a maximum of 3 times (first attempt plus 2 retake attempts) including no shows, if candidates wish to. There has to be a gap of at least 15 days between two successive attempts. For candidates having multiple attempts, the best score is considered for short listing purposes. The result for each attempt is declared separately, approximately 15 days after the test attempt
|NMAT Test Centres|
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow|
|West||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad|
|Central||Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati Kolkata, Patna|
Why NMAT Syllabus 2019 is important?
- To give excellent performance in examination, candidates must download Syllabus Of NMAT Exam 2019. Our suggestion for all the applicants is that they have to collect all the information and make a proper schedule for preparation.
- NMAT Previous Year Paperswill also help the applicants to get information of type of questions asked in the examination. After practicing the NMAT Sample papers it will easy to solve the questions in the examination.
- NMAT Syllabus And Pattern details are provided in this article. Aspirants are also advised to check the Expected NMAT Exam Cut Offfor better preparation.
NMAT 2019 Exam Details:
- NMAT Aptitude Test is an entrance test organized by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. NMAT is conducted for admission to the management programmes such as MBA or other management courses in India.
- NMAT is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Those who qualify this entrance test may undergo Group Discussionand Personal Interview for admission in management programmes.
NMAT Syllabus 2019 along with all topics as well as sub topics is listed on this page. You may keep tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about NMAT by GMAC Exam 2019.
If you have any query related to NMAT by GMAC Syllabus so you may write so you may write our query in a below stated commenting box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NMAT Preparation Book||NMAT Result|
|NMAT Admit Card||NMAT Exam Dates|
|NMAT Eligibility Criteria||How To Prepare For NMAT|
|MBA Entrance Exam||Top MBA Colleges in India|