NMAT by GMAC Syllabus
As we know Graduate Management Admission Council is going to organize NMIMS Management Aptitude Test from 1st week of Oct– 2nd week of Dec 2018. Those candidates who will appear in this examination they may check NMAT Syllabus from this page.
Along with NMAT by GMAC Syllabus we are also providing NMAT Exam Pattern on this single page. Participating applicants may also Section/Topics Wise NMAT Syllabus 2018 PDF through Official Website by accessing online mode.
Download NMAT Syllabus 2018 PDF Here
Candidates are required to prepare the exam strategy according to the weightage of topics. You are also advised to make a strong grip on your weak subjects and try to clear the concepts of topics. . By referring NMAT by GMAC Exam Pattern, you may know about distribution of marks for each section.
Candidates who want to clear this exam with good marks may download NMAT Exam Pattern And Syllabus by scrolling this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NMAT 2018 Exam Details:
NMAT Aptitude Test is an entrance test organized by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. NMAT is conducted for admission to the management programmes such as MBA or other management courses in India.
NMAT by GMAC Syllabus
As per Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Management Aptitude Test Syllabus, questions are asked from listed subjects.
- Language Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Logical Reasoning
NMAT Exam Syllabus 2018 for Language Skills:
- Reading Comprehension
- Language usage and their rules
- Syntax, and correct grammar
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Jumble
- Idioms added in NMAT 2018 Syllabus
- Vocabulary added in NMAT by GMAC Syllabus
Know Here: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
NMAT Quant Syllabus:
- Algebra (Linear/Quadratic Equation)
- Line graph
- Arithmetic added in added in NMAT by GMAC Syllabus
- Bar graph
- Tables added in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Management Aptitude Test by Graduate Management Admission Council Syllabus
- Pie chart added in NMAT Syllabus
- 2D and 3 D Geometry, and Statistic
- Modern Math
- Number Systems
- Profit and Loss
- Average added in NMAT by GMAC Syllabus
- Mixture & Solution/Alligations
- Simple/Compound interest
- Probability added in NMAT by GMAC Syllabus 2018
- Permutations and Combinations
- Coordinate Geometry
Get here Basic/ Vedic Formulas Topic Wise: Maths Formulas
NMAT Logical Reasoning Syllabus:
- Coding & Decoding
- Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments
- Multi-dimensional arrangements
- Family tree
- Numeric grid
- Critical Reasoning added in NMAT by GMAC Syllabus
- Syllogisms added in NMAT Syllabus
- Statement Conclusions
- Course of Action
- Blood Relations
Get Best Preparation Tips & Tricks: How To Prepare For NMAT In 1 Month
NMAT Exam Pattern
With the help of NMAT Exam Pattern 2018, applicants can know the marking scheme, section wise marks, total marks, exam duration etc. Thus, for the ease of candidates here we are providing complete NMIMS Management Aptitude Test Exam Pattern along with NMAT 2018 Syllabus on this web page.
NMAT by GMAC Exam Pattern 2018:
- Questions in NMAT 2018 Exam are from Quantitative Skills, Language Skills & Logical Reasoning.
- 48 questions are from Quantitative Skills, 32 from Language Skills while 40 questions are asked from Logical Reasoning.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking. You will not get any marks for unattended questions.
|Section||No. of questions||Time Duration|
Check Marking Scheme Here: NMAT Exam Pattern
NMAT Preparation Books:
- Model Test Papers JMET Joint Management Entrance Test
- Guide Plus Self Scorer for MBA Entrance Exams CAT XAT CET JMET RMAT Symbiosis etc.
- Complete Kit for MBA Entrance Exam for CAT, MAT XLRI FMS XAT JMET & All other MBA Entrance Exams by Sanjeev Verma
- MBA Entrance Gide CAT/ MAT/ JMET/ MHCET/ FMS & Others MBA Entrance Exams
- All India Entrance Test CAT XAT ATMA JMET MAT by Chandresh Agrawal
- Guide to MBA Entrance Test – MAT CAT ATMA XLRI SCMHRD NMIMS JMET Etc
- JMET MBA Entrance Compel Book by Chandresh Agrawal
NMAT Test Centers in India
A candidate can take this exam up to a maximum of 3 times (first attempt plus 2 retake attempts) including no shows, if candidates wish to. There has to be a gap of at least 15 days between two successive attempts. For candidates having multiple attempts, the best score is considered for short listing purposes. The result for each attempt is declared separately, approximately 15 days after the test attempt
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow|
|West||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad|
|Central||Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati Kolkata, Patna|
Why NMAT Syllabus 2018 is important?
To give excellent performance in examination, candidates must download Syllabus For NMAT. Our suggestion for all the applicants is that they have to collect all the information and make a proper schedule for preparation.
NMAT Previous Year Papers will also help the applicants to get information of type of questions asked in the examination. After practicing the NMAT Sample papers it will easy to solve the questions in the examination. NMAT 2018 Exam Pattern details are provided in this article. Aspirants are also advised to check the Expected NMAT Exam Cut Off for better preparation.
NMAT Syllabus 2018 along with all topics as well as sub topics is listed on this page. You may keep tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about NMAT by GMAC Exam 2018.
If you have any query related to NMAT by GMAC Syllabus so you may write so you may write our query in a below stated commenting box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NMAT Admission||NMAT Admit Card|
|NMAT Result||NMAT Score Card|
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||Aptitude Questions And Answers|
|English Grammar Quiz||GK Questions with Answers|