Graduate Management Admission Council has prescribed NMAT Syllabus. Those who have applied for NMAT by GMAC may download Topics Wise syllabus in PDF Form. You may also get NMAT Exam Pattern from this page.
Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning are among the subjects added in NMAT by GMAC Syllabus. Candidates should prepare for NMAT Entrance Exam 2018 by going through NMAT Syllabus 2018.
NMAT by GMAC Exam Syllabus/Paper Pattern:
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Management Aptitude Test will be held in computer-based mode. By referring NMAT by GMAC Exam Pattern, you may know about distribution of marks for each section.
You may get detailed NMAT by GMAC Syllabus along with paper pattern from this page. To view more details about NMAT 2018 Syllabus, go through this page modified by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
As per Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Management Aptitude Test Syllabus, questions are asked from listed subjects.
- Language Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Logical Reasoning
NMAT Syllabus 2018 for Language Skills:
- Reading Comprehension
- Language usage and their rules
- Syntax, and correct grammar
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Jumble
- Idioms added in NMAT 2018 Syllabus
- Vocabulary added in NMAT by GMAC Syllabus
Know Here: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
NMAT Syllabus 2018 for Quantitative Skills, Data Interpretation & DS:
- Algebra (Linear/Quadratic Equation)
- Line graph
- Arithmetic added in added in NMAT by GMAC Syllabus
- Bar graph
- Tables added in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Management Aptitude Test by Graduate Management Admission Council Syllabus
- Pie chart added in NMAT Syllabus
- 2D and 3 D Geometry, and Statistic
- Modern Math
- Number Systems
- Profit and Loss
- Average added in NMAT by GMAC Syllabus
- Mixture & Solution/Alligations
- Simple/Compound interest
- Probability added in NMAT by GMAC Syllabus 2018
- Permutations and Combinations
- Coordinate Geometry
Get here Basic/ Vedic Formulas Topic Wise: Maths Formulas
NMAT by GMAC Syllabus for Logical Reasoning:
- Coding & Decoding
- Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments
- Multi-dimensional arrangements
- Family tree
- Numeric grid
- Critical Reasoning added in NMAT by GMAC Syllabus
- Syllogisms added in NMAT Syllabus
- Statement Conclusions
- Course of Action
- Blood Relations
Get Best Preparation Tips & Tricks: How To Prepare For NMAT In 1 Month
NMAT Exam Pattern
NMAT by GMAC Exam Pattern 2018:
- Questions in NMAT 2018 Exam are from Quantitative Skills, Language Skills & Logical Reasoning.
- 48 questions are from Quantitative Skills, 32 from Language Skills while 40 questions are asked from Logical Reasoning.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking. You will not get any marks for unattended questions.
|Section||No. of questions||Time Duration|
Download Here: NMAT Previous Year Papers
Preparation Books for NMAT 2018:
- Model Test Papers JMET Joint Management Entrance Test
- Guide Plus Self Scorer for MBA Entrance Exams CAT XAT CET JMET RMAT Symbiosis etc.
- Complete Kit for MBA Entrance Exam for CAT, MAT XLRI FMS XAT JMET & All other MBA Entrance Exams by Sanjeev Verma
- MBA Entrance Gide CAT/ MAT/ JMET/ MHCET/ FMS & Others MBA Entrance Exams
- All India Entrance Test CAT XAT ATMA JMET MAT by Chandresh Agrawal
- Guide to MBA Entrance Test – MAT CAT ATMA XLRI SCMHRD NMIMS JMET Etc
- JMET MBA Entrance Compel Book by Chandresh Agrawal
NMAT Test Centers in India
A candidate can take this exam up to a maximum of 3 times (first attempt plus 2 retake attempts) including no shows, if candidates wish to. There has to be a gap of at least 15 days between two successive attempts. For candidates having multiple attempts, the best score is considered for short listing purposes. The result for each attempt is declared separately, approximately 15 days after the test attempt
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow|
|West||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad|
|Central||Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati Kolkata, Patna|
NMAT 2018 Exam:
NMAT Aptitude Test is an entrance test organized by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. NMAT is conducted for admission to the management programmes such as MBA or other management courses in India.
NMAT Syllabus 2018 along with all topics as well as sub topics is listed on this page. You may keep tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about NMAT by GMAC Exam 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NMAT Admission||NMAT Admit Card|
|NMAT Result||NMAT Score Card|
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||Aptitude Questions And Answers|
|English Grammar Quiz||GK Questions with Answers|