Want to Get Admission in MBA or other graduate management degree!!! Then register now for NMAT. Candidates can fill the NMAT Exam Application Form till 03/10/2017. For online Registration, candidates need to go through the portal www.nmat.org.in with the help of this page. Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) has announced NMAT Notification to those candidates who want to brighten up their career in management. Candidates, who have completed the graduation and want to take admission in management in B-Schools, they must check the whole details of NMAT 2017 by going through this page.
Highlights Of This Page
|NMAT Eligibility Criteria||Steps to Fill NMAT Application Form|
|Application fee||NMAT Admit Card|
|Selection Procedure||NMIMS MAT Result|
|NMAT 2017 Centers||NMAT Notification Link|
|NMAT Exam Pattern||Important Note|
For admission to Management Courses, you need to qualify the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test which will be held from 05/10/2017 to 18/12/2017. For acquiring more information regarding NMAT 2017–2018, candidates may go through the below section of this page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
For Indian Nationals
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- The minimum required marks in the qualifying exam is 50%
- Candidates in the final year of the qualifying test can also apply for the test.
For Foreign Nationals
- Must be a graduate from a recognized University.
- The marks obtained in graduation must be at least 50%
- Must have a minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience.
NMAT Exam Pattern:
|Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|Language Skills||32||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||38 minutes|
Get Exam Cracking Tips: How to Prepare For NMAT in One Month
Appointment of applying candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Entrance Exam that will be organized by the recruitment committee of organization.
Get here Topic Wise: NMAT Syllabus
NMAT Application Fee 2018
The application fee for NMAT 2018 is Rs. 1800 (excluding the applicable taxes). Applying candidates are required to submit application fee of NMAT by GMAC processing fee through online mode using Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Diners Club.
|Fee for registration without the late fee||1800/- + taxes|
|Fee for registration with late fee||2000/- + taxes|
|Fee for retaking the test||1800/- + taxes|
|Fee to reschedule the exam||1000/- + taxes|
|For score reports (more than 7)||200/- per report + taxes|
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
NMAT Participating Institutes 2018
A total of 23 Management Institutes affiliated to 20 Universities will be accepting the NMAT by GMAC score 2018. Candidates can check the complete list of the NMAT 2018 participating institutes from the below tailored bulleted points.
- NMIMS University
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- MISB Bocconi
- IBS School of Business
- Shiv Nadar University
- Shiv Nadar University
- VIT University
- Amity University
- Thapar University
- Woxsen School of Business
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University
- SRM University
- BML Munjal University
- Mody University
- Ansal University
- Shoolini University
- JK Lakshmipat University
- Chitkara University
Get Here List of: Top MBA Colleges in India
NMAT Exam Centres:
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Lucknow|
|West||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Vadodara|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad|
|Central||Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna|
Process to fill NMAT Online Registration Form:
- Applicants who want to be a part of this NMAT Entrance Exam first of all they have to visit official site of organization that is www.nmat.org.in
- Now keen applicants are required to go to the suitable tab that is available in the menu bar on the home page and choose “Dates & Fees” link in drop down menu.
- After that contenders are required to press “Hit here for registration and payment details” link.
- By selecting above said link an online application form will be opened on your system display.
- Appliers have to fill the NMAT Registration Form with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Applicants have to upload a recent passport size scanned photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Thereafter contenders have to pay application processing fee and submit it within the given time period.
- Lastly aspirants must take a print out of duly filled NMAT Registration Form for further use
Login Here: NMAT Online Application 2017
NMAT 2018 Important Dates:
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|Candidates can start scheduling for the test||04/07/2017||16/10/2017|
|Late registration starts||04/10/2017||14/10/2017|
|Candidates can register for re-take||06/10/ 2017||14/12/2017|
|Candidates can reschedule for the test||04/07/ 2017||15/12/2017|
|Applicants can re-take re-scheduling||06/10/2017||15/12/2017|
|Test will be held from||05/10/ 2017||18/12/2017|
|Results to be announced on||Third week of January 2018|
Check Here: NMAT Exam Dates 2017
NMAT Admit Card 2018:
The admit card of NMAT will be available in online mode only. After downloading the admit card, candidates must check the details printed on it and make sure they are error free. In case of any errors in the admit card details, candidates must contact the exam officials.
Applicants who want to apply for NMAT 2017–2018 they can go through this Official Link to attain additional information. Aspirants can also bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com using CTRL+D to get updates about this concern.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NMAT Admit Card||NMAT Result|
|Best Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Scholarship in India||List Of Top Universities in India|