GMAC invites NMAT 2019 Application Form from July 2019 for admission into MBA professional degree programs. NMAT Notification covers all information concerning Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Dates & others.
Application Form Last Date:
NMAT Registration Link will be activated in July 2019. After successful registration, applicants will receive user Id and password on their registered email Id and mobile number for further login. Registration link will be disabled in October 2019.
NMAT Admission Dates 2019:
|Registration||July to October 2019|
|NMAT Scheduling||July to October 2019|
|Late Registration acceptance Window||1st Week of October 2019|
|Registration – Retake||October – December 2019|
|NMAT by GMAC Exam Dates||October – December 2019|
|Result will be declared in||January 2020|
NMAT Exam Dates 2019:
Narsee Monjee Institute Management Admission Test will be held from October to December 2019 for admission in top business schools in India like SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Mumbai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad) & others.
Applicants should make sure that they fully comprehend and satisfy the eligibility prior filling of application form. Furthermore, all details concerning Narsee Monjee Institute Management Admission Test are on this page tailored by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
It is important for every student to match the required eligibility criteria, the criteria needed for Indian Nationals and Foreign Nationals are listed below:
For Indian Nationals:
- Students those who want to apply against NMAT By GMAC notification should have done graduation from any recognized university.
- It is essential for them to obtained at least 50% marks in qualifying exam.
- Appearing students can also attend exam.
For Foreign Nationals:
- Interested students must have completed bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Students should have scored minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam.
- They must have 2 years if post-qualification experience.
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
Points to be kept in mind concerning Eligibility:
- International candidates with more than 2 years of post-qualification experience will be preferred.
- Admission of International candidates is subject to their visa clearance.
- Age of applicant should be less than 25 years while filling Narsee Monjee Institute Management Admission Test Application Form.
NMAT Admission Process:
- Graduate Management Admission Council will conduct exam for those students who want to take admission in MBA or other graduate management programmes.
- Those students who will able to crack the written exam will go through PI/ CD which will be conducted by the organization.
- Then suitable seats will be allotted to qualified students according to their marks in Narsee Monjee Institute Management Admission Test.
NMAT Application Fee:
Those students who want to apply against notification are required to deposit application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
|Fee for registration without the late fee||1800/- + taxes|
|Fee for registration with late fee||2000/- + taxes|
|Fee for retaking the test||1800/- + taxes|
|Fee to reschedule the exam||1000/- + taxes|
|For score reports (more than 7)||200/- per report + taxes|
How to apply for NMAT 2019?
Read Terms & Conditions From Notification:
Here follows some of the steps to register for test.
- Navigate through official portal of institute i.e. www.nmat.org
- Hence, choose link for MBA Entrance Notice.
- It will have all essential stuff about eligibility, applying procedure & others.
- Then, proceed for registration.
NMAT By GMAC Registration 2019:
- Test takers must register online by getting GMAC Registration Form 2019.
- Applicant is required to furnish all essential details in online registration form as name, qualification & others.
- On successful registration, you will receive user ID and password.
NMAT By GMAC Login 2019:
- Use generated user ID and password for login purpose.
- Once, you login with it, you will be navigated to new page to fill application form.
Fill NMAT Application Form 2019:
- Provide personal details including contact information, academic details, and work experience (if any) in NMAT Online Application Form 2019.
- Remember, applicant’s name and DOB entered in the NMAT By GMAC Application Form should match with that in the supporting academic certificates.
- Applicants can choose up to 5 schools to send their NMAT scores to under the “Schools Preference” section.
- Form must be filled with all relevant details.
Uploading of recent passport-size Photograph:
It’s time to upload applicants’ recent passport-size Photograph and specimen signature along with form.
Make Payment Of Application Fee:
- Complete the fee payment process via the integrated payment gateway(debit/ credit card or by net banking)
- Upon successful completion of transaction, you will receive message too.
Preview & submission of form:
- Lastly, applicants must be aware whether all details are correct or not.
- For this, take a look at all details fetched in form.
- Lastly, submit your online form & keep print copy preserve also.
Exam Pattern 2019:
- Questions from Language Skills/ Quantitative Skills/ Logical Reasoning will be asked in the Management Aptitude Test as per NMAT Exam Pattern
- Suitable time limit will be given to students to attempt all questions, no extra time will be provided to any individual.
|Name of Subjects||No of Questions|
|Each question carries a score of 3;|
no negative marking
Get Updated: NMAT Syllabus
NMAT Syllabus 2019:
To crack Narsee Monjee Institute Management Admission Test, plan your preparation by taking help from exam syllabus.
|Section||NMAT By GMAC Syllabus|
|Language Skills||Reading Comprehension, Synonym and Antonym,|
Idioms, Vocabulary, Fill-in-the-blanks, Syntax and
correct Grammar, Language Usage and their Rules,Para Jumble
|Quantitative Skills||Algebra (Linear/Quadratic Equation),|
Line graph, Tables, Pie Chart, 2D and 3 D Geometry,
Modern Maths and Statistics, Number Systems,
Percentage, Ratio/Proportion, Profit and Loss, Average,
Time-Speed-Distance, Work/Time, Mixture & Solution/Alligations, Simple/Compound interest, Mensuration,Probability, Permutations and Combinations,Coordinate Geometry
|Logical Reasoning||Numeric Grid, Series, Coding and Decoding, Familytree, Calendar, Puzzles, Critical Reasoning,|
NMAT Participating Institutes 2019:
A total of 23 Management Institutes affiliated to 20 Universities accepts students by NMAT GMAC score 2019.
- NMIMS University
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- MISB Bocconi
- IBS School of Business
- Shiv Nadar University
- Shiv Nadar University
- VIT University
- Amity University
- Thapar University
- Woxsen School of Business
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University
- SRM University
- BML Munjal University
- Mody University
- Ansal University
- Shoolini University
- JK Lakshmipat University
- Chitkara University
NMAT Exam Centres 2019:
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur,|
|West||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune,Vadodara|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi,Hyderabad|
|Central||Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur,|
Admit Card 2019:
Those who successfully schedule their test date will be eligible to access their NMAT Admit Card (tentatively from September 2019 onwards). Through login details, you may get your hall ticket.
Appeared aspirants under test may access their NMAT Result soon. Within 4-5 weeks of taking test, you may access your score card. Further, you will be informed concerning NMAT Score Card via registered email address.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For NMAT
Prior filling NMAT 2019 Application Form, you must go through detailed guidelines. If you find the above information useful, you must bookmark our portal for instant updates concerning this test.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NMAT Eligibility Criteria||MBA Entrance Exam In India|
|Top MBA Colleges In India||NMAT Mock Test|
|NMAT Cutoff||NMAT Previous Year Papers|
|Scholarship in India||Why College Attendance is Important|