Graduate Management Admission Council is going to conduct NMAT 2018 exam for those students who want to take admission in MBA or other management courses. Those students who are interested in NMAT by GMAC Notification can match the eligibility criteria first.
After that they can apply and submit the application form through online mode. Submission after that the last will not be accepted by the organization. The exam will be held from October to December at various national as well as international examination centers.
You should know this:
After conducting the management aptitude test, the organization will conduct Personal interview/ discussion activity just to check the confidence, skills and knowledge of applying students.
Then suitable seats/ colleges will be allotted to them as per their performance in all the rounds. More details about NMAT 2018 are available below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Eligibility Criteria for NMAT 2018:
It is important for every student to match the required eligibility criteria, the criteria needed for Indian Nationals and Foreign Nationals are listed below:
For Indian Nationals:
- Students those who want to apply against NMAT By GMAC notification should have done graduation from any recognized university.
- It is essential for them to obtained at least 50% marks in qualifying exam.
- Appearing students can also attend NMAT 2018 exam.
For Foreign Nationals:
- Interested students must have completed bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Students should have scored minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam.
- They must have 2 years if post-qualification experience.
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
NMAT 2018 Admission Process:
- Graduate Management Admission Council will conduct NMAT exam for those students who want to take admission in MBA or other graduate management programmes.
- Those students who will able to crack the written exam will go through PI/ CD which will be conducted by the organization.
- Then suitable seats will be allotted to qualified students according to their marks in the NMAT 2018 exam.
Also Check NMAT Admission Details Here!!
NMAT Application Fee:
Those students who want to apply against NMAT by GMAC notification are required to deposit application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
|Fee for registration without the late fee||1800/- + taxes|
|Fee for registration with late fee||2000/- + taxes|
|Fee for retaking the test||1800/- + taxes|
|Fee to reschedule the exam||1000/- + taxes|
|For score reports (more than 7)||200/- per report + taxes|
How to Apply for NMAT 2018:
- First of students need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.nmat.org.in
- Then select the test takers tab which is mentioned in the menu bar.
- Chose date and fees option from the given options.
- Read the instructions carefully and hit the appropriate link which is related to NMAT registration.
- Enter the details and press process button. You will receive user ID and password.
- Fill it at required space and select login button.
- After that fill correct details in NMAT Application form and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the same for further use.
NMAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Questions from Language Skills/ Quantitative Skills/ Logical Reasoning will be asked in the Management Aptitude Test 2018.
- Suitable time limit will be given to students to attempt all questions, no extra time will be provided to any individual.
|Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|Language Skills||32||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||38 minutes|
Get Updated: NMAT Syllabus
NMAT Participating Institutes 2018:
A total of 23 Management Institutes affiliated to 20 Universities accepts students by NMAT GMAC score 2018.
- NMIMS University
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- MISB Bocconi
- IBS School of Business
- Shiv Nadar University
- Shiv Nadar University
- VIT University
- Amity University
- Thapar University
- Woxsen School of Business
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University
- SRM University
- BML Munjal University
- Mody University
- Ansal University
- Shoolini University
- JK Lakshmipat University
- Chitkara University
NMAT 2018 Examination Centres:
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Lucknow|
|West||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Vadodara|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad|
|Central||Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna|
Do You Know: How To Prepare For NMAT
NMAT 2018- Important Dates:
|NMAT Online Registrations Starts||July 2018|
|Last Date of Registration||October 2018|
|Last Date of Scheduling||October 2018|
|Late Registration Starts||October 2018|
|Last Date of Late Registration||October 2018|
|Registration-Retake Start Date||October 2018|
|Last Date of Registration-Retake||December 2018|
|Re-scheduling Starts||July 2018|
|Re-scheduling Last Date||December 2018|
|Re-take Scheduling Starts||October 2018|
|Re-take Scheduling Last Date||December 2018|
|Date of Exam||October to December 2018|
|Result Announce||20th December 2018|
|Final Result Declaration||January 2019|
|Registration for PI/CD starts||January 2019|
|Conduct of PI/CD||February 2019|
|Last Date for Official score card download||March 2019|
If you find the above information about NMAT 2018 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your doubts (if any) by write to us in the given below comment box.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on Google plus and Twitter to get latest updates on NMAT 2018 by GMAC Notification.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NMAT Score Card||NMAT Result|
|NMAT Admit Card||Top MBA Colleges In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Scholarship in India||Why College Attendance is Important|