NTSE Application Form
National Council of Educational Research and Training invites NTSE Application Form from the students studying in class X. Organization conduct NTSE exam, for identifying talented students and to offer scholarship to them. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against this notice by submitting NTSE Application Form 2017. Willing candidates can fill NTSE Registration form through online mode till closing date.
Organization conducts NTSE exam, every year at 2 levels that is stage I and stage II (national level). Candidates need to appear for NCERT NTSE Exam for getting selected by Organization for giving Scholarship.
What this Page Includes??
Steps to Fill NTSE Inline Registration Form
Details of Eligibility for NTSE Form
Application Fee Charges
Procedure of Selection
NTSE Exam pattern
NTSE Examination Scholarship
Link to Download NTSE Application Form
Important Dates to Be Noted
Vital Note To Keep In Mind
Additional information regarding NTSE Application Form such as eligibility criteria, last date for submission of application, exam date, selection process, procedure to apply etc. is well furnished in the beneath segment of this page which is provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NTSE Application Form
How to Fill NTSE Application Form:
Go to Official Website:
- Candidates, who are eligible, can download application form through official website of National Council of Educational Research and Training i.e. www.ncert.nic.in
- Application Form as per the format can also be obtained from State/UT Liaison Officers.
Fill NTSE Online Application Form 2017:
- Now, fill an application form as per the format along with all relevant details and affix passport size photograph in provided space.
- Attach photocopies of all required documents related to mark sheets, caste certificate etc.
Submission of Application Form:
- Complete Application form should be signed by Principal of school.
- Filled Application Form should be send at relevant State Liaison Office.
- Candidates should submit filled in Applications prior to end date at particular state.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
NTSE 2017 Eligibility Criteria for Stage-I:
- Only Indian students can appear in NTSE Stage-I as it will be held by State/UT bodies.
- Those students who had completed Class X will be eligible to appear in the test and candidates must scored60% marks in 10th
- Candidates who belong to SC, ST and PH category will get 5% relaxation so 55% marks required.
NTSE 2017 Eligibility Criteria for Stage-II:
- Contenders must scored at least 80% marks in the State level exam to appear in Stage-II level exam which will be held by NCERT at National level.
- Students who secured minimum marks at Stage-II will be eligible to hold scholarship program.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
The age of Students registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) must be 18 years as on 1/07/2017 as it should be considered eligible for scholarship examination.
Stage 1: Candidates can obtain the fee information regarding charges and mode of payment from respective State Liaison Offices (Los) for Stage I examination.
Stage 2: Candidates, who will be appear in stage II exam need not to pay any fee.
NTSE Selection Criteria:
Candidates, who are going to fill NTSE Application Form 2016, will be selected on the basis of two stages, mentioned below:
- Stage- I, selection will be done by states/ UTs through a written examination.
- Students who qualified stage I exam will be eligible to appear for stage II exam which will be conducted by NCERT.
Get Complete Detailed: NTSE Syllabus
Qualifying marks for candidates from general category is 40% in each paper and for students from SC, ST and PH category are 35% marks in each paper.
Pattern of Written Examination:
a) Stage I exam:
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Language Test (LT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
b) Stage II Exam:
|Test||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks||Duration (In Minutes)|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45|
|Language Test (LT) English/Hindi||50||50||45|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90|
Check Here: NTSE Question Paper
At stage II, there will be a negative marking in each paper. With each wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
Details of Scholarship:
About 1000/- Scholarships are awarded for different stages of education. amounts of Scholarship are provided below on this page.
- For Class XI And XII: Rs 1250/- per month
- For UG and PG candidates: Rs 2000/- per month
- For PhD candidates: amount provided is based On Norms of UGC
Reservation of Scholarship is 15% for SC, 7.5% For ST and 3% for physically challenged candidates.
Know More About: NTSE Scholarship
Important Notice: Indian students studying aboard in class X can appear directly for stage II NTS exam.
Download NTSE 2017 Application Form for respective State:
|States (NTSE Class X)||NTSE 2017 application form link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hit here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hit here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Hit here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Hit here|
|Daman & Diu||Hit here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hit here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Hit here|
|Jharkhand: NTSE Class X||Hit here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Hit here|
|Tamil Nadu||Hit here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Hit here|
|West Bengal||Hit here|
|Stage I||Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||To Be Notified By The Respective State And It May Vary From State To State|
|Exam In Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland And Andaman And Nicobar Islands||7th November 2016|
|Examination Is All Other States And Union Territories||8/11/ 2016|
|Stage II (National Level)||Exam In All States And Union Territories||14/05/2017|
NTSE Application Form 2017: Press Here
To get more details related to NTSE Application Form 2017, you can check this Official Notice. You can also bookmark this www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal by using the short cut key Ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NTSE Answer Key||NTSE Results|
|NTSE Admit Card||UGC Approved Universities|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|