SSC Online Registration
Every year, Staff Selection Commission has declared a notification for several posts but before applying for these posts, applicants need to know about how to fill SSC Online Registration Part 1/Part 2 Form. When you are going to apply for SSC Recruitment Exam, they have to fill SSC Online Registration 2017. Staff Selection Commission is well known organization which recruits well qualified and passionate candidates for filling up various posts in Ministries and sector of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
SSC Online Registration will be divided in to two part first is SSC Online Registration Part–I and second is SSC Online Registration Part–II. So from the below section of this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com), you may get complete and latest information about SSC Application Form. So, please have a look on the below section of this page………….
Staff Selection Commission organized this exam for various posts to Group “B” and Group “C” in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. So, those candidates, who are going to apply for SSC Exam 2017, need to fill Application Form through online mode or you may follow below stated steps……….
Check Here: Upcoming SSC Online Notifications
SSC Online Registration
SSC online registration is divided into two parts that is:
- SSC Online Registration Part–I
- SSC Online Registration Part–II
SSC Online Registration Part–I
- First of all, applicants, who are going to apply for SSC Online Registration, should log on to the official website that is ssconline.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, you will get a new page which contains many options which is like below given image.
- If you are a new user, press “Register” tab and if you are already registered, you need to fill required details.
- After that, fill the essential information like candidate’s name, father’s name, and candidate’s date of birth, candidate’s gender and the text or press “Enter” Link
- Now, fill ‘Personal Details’, ‘Basic Details’ and ‘Contact Details’ and press “Submit” button.
- After submission of it, you will receive provisional Registration Id and Password & must upload your photograph and signature on provided space.
- Then, applicants need to log in login again using the provisional ID & password hitting “View/Edit” link.
- Candidates, if you get some mistake while you entered the details, then you can correct it by choosing the option of editing the registration form. The option is given as ‘View/Edit Registration’
SSC Online Registration Part–II
- Applicants, who get registered into the system and can, proceed for filling up application form,
- Firstly, need to visit the official website that is ssconline.nic.in
- Then, go to “Apply Part” section which is mentioned at the homepage
- Then, fill the essential details such as “Registration No”, “Password” and “Text” and press “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details, a window will be opened which have application form
- Now new window will open which contain application form.
- After that, fill the details at the time of registration photo process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form and the following information are as follows:
- After completing of this procedure, you will have 3 buttons like ‘Partial Save’ – ‘Final, Submit’ – ‘close’.
- Now, press ‘Final Submit’ button which saves all the details.
- When you submitted the details, ‘Payment’ window will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Make the payment of fee by choosing ‘online’ or ‘offline’ in fee payment mode option.
Make Payment of Application Fee
Through Offline Mode:
- If participants choose offline option, you received a fee deposit bank challan form from the server.
- Applicants need to take print out of it and should go to the nearest State Bank of India Branch and pay the amount of application fee.
Also Read: Manner to Pay Fee Through Challan
Through Online Mode:
- Candidates, if you are selected online option, you need to revisit Bank site with various payment options as follows.
- Applicants can be paid the fee through Net Banking or Card Payment or other payment mode.
- Finally, take a print out of filled form, by logging in Apply/ Print option on the default page.
Applicants can get detailed and latest information about SSC Online Registration 2017 through Official Link. To get latest updates to direct in your mailbox, you may subscribe our mail service and you can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using Control + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section