SSC Online Registration
To apply against SSC Recruitment 2019 for any position, candidates are required to register themselves by filling SSC Online Registration Form first through the official website that is ssconline.nic.in
SSC Apply Online Link will be activated in between the mentioned dates in the SSC Notification 2019. The process of filling SSC Online Application Form is divided into two Parts that is Part 1 and Part 2.
SSC Online Registration Login!!!
Registered candidates can easily login by entering the User ID & Password. New users have to register themselves, and then they will get the user id & password. Afterwards, applicants can fill the SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Form.
For getting more details regarding SSC Online Registration 2019, you need to go through below section of this page which is well provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Please have a look below for SSC Online Registration Form!!!
Check Here: Upcoming SSC Online Notifications
SSC Online Registration 2019
SSC online registration is divided into two parts that is: Check SSC Online Registration Process from below page:
- SSC Online Registration Part–I
- SSC Online Registration Part–II
SSC Online Registration Part–I
- First of all, applicants, who are going to apply for SSC Online Registration, should log on to the official website that is ssconline.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, you will get a new page which contains many options.
- If you are a new user, press “Register” tab and if you are already registered, you need to fill required details in SSC Online Form.
- After that, fill the essential information in SSC Registration like candidate’s name, father’s name, and candidate’s date of birth, candidate’s gender and the text or press “Enter” Link.
- Now, fill ‘Personal Details’, ‘Basic Details’ and ‘Contact Details’ in SSC Online Registration and press “Submit” button.
- After submission of it, you will receive provisional Staff Selection Commission Online Registration Id and Password & must upload your photograph and signature on provided space.
- Then, applicants need to log in login again using the provisional ID & password hitting “View/Edit” link.
- Candidates, if you get some mistake while you entered the details, then you can correct it by choosing the option of editing the SSC Online Part 1 Registration. The option is given as ‘View/Edit Registration’.
Check Latest Updates Of SSC Recruitment Here !!
SSC Online Registration Part–II
- Applicants, who get registered into the system and can, proceed for filling up application form or SSC Online Apply.
- Firstly, need to visit the official website that is ssconline.nic.in
- Then, go to “Apply Part” section which is mentioned at the homepage
- Then, fill the essential details such as “Registration No”, “Password” and “Text” and press “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details, a window will be opened which have application form
- Now new window will open which contain SSC Application Form.
- After that, fill the details at the time of registration photo process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the SSC Online Part 2 Registration and the following information are as follows:
- After completing of this procedure, you will have 3 buttons like ‘Partial Save’ – ‘Final, Submit’ – ‘close’.
- Now, press ‘Final Submit’ button which saves all the details.
- When you submitted the details, ‘Payment’ window will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Make the payment of fee by choosing ‘online’ or ‘offline’ in fee payment mode option.
Make Payment of Application Fee
Through Offline Mode:
- If participants choose offline option, you received a fee deposit bank challan form from the server.
- Applicants need to take print out of it and should go to the nearest State Bank of India Branch and pay the amount of application fee.
Also Read: Manner to Pay Fee Through Challan
Through Online Mode:
- Candidates, if you are selected online option, you need to revisit Bank site with various payment options as follows.
- Applicants can be paid the fee through Net Banking or Card Payment or other payment mode.
- Finally, take a print out of filled form, by logging in Apply/ Print option on the default page.
SSC 2019 Important Dates:
|Name of Exam||Release of Official Advertisement||SSC Apply Online Last Date||SSC Exam Date 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier I 2019||3rd week of April 2019||Last week of May 2019||Last week of July 2019 to 3rd week of August 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier II 2019||–||–||Last week of November 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier III 2019||Descriptive Paper (To be announced)|
|SSC CGL Tier IV 2019||Skill Test (To be announced)|
|SSC CHSL 2019||December 2018||February 2019||2nd week of July 2019|
|SSC Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Exam 2019||2nd week of July 2019||Last week of July 2019||2nd week of September 2019|
|SSC CAPF SI 2019||1st week of March 2019||1st week of April 2019||Paper 1- 2nd week of June 2019|
Paper 2 – 1st week of December 2019
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2019||1st week of June 2019||Last week of June 2019||Paper 1- Last week of August 2019|
Paper 2- 1st week of November 2019
|SSC JE 2019||1st week of September 2019||4th week of September 2019||Paper 1 -3rd week of November 2019|
Paper 2- Descriptive paper (To be announced)
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff|
|1st week of August 2019||Last week of August 2019||December 2019 and January 2020|
|Scientific Assistant in IMD Examination,|
2019 (Written Examination)
|3rd week of July 2019||1st week of August 2019||3rd week of November 2019|
Applicants can get detailed and latest information about SSC Online Registration 2019 through Official Link. To get latest updates to direct in your mailbox, you may subscribe our mail service and you can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using Control + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section