CBSE UGC NET
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct National Eligibility Test (NET). Candidates may get complete details regarding CBSE UGC NET form the below part of this page. Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the date of examination of National Eligibility Test which will be held on 27th December, 2015 (SUNDAY). It conducts this examination at national level for ensuring the eligibility of Indian nationals for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges. Eligible contenders must apply online by submission an application form before last date. You need to stay connected with us through this page for getting latest details regarding CBSE UGC NET 2016.
Desirous candidates need to go through this page for obtaining entire details regarding CBSE UGC NET such as how to apply, application fee, exam date, eligibility, last date for online registration etc. from this page which is well framed by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Applying contenders must have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc. OBC/ SC/ ST/ PHW candidates can apply with at least 50% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination.
Candidates must not above the age of 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship and there is no upper age limit is required for eligibility for Assistant Professor. Relaxation in upper age up to 5 years will be provided to the candidates belonging to OBC/ SC/ST/PWD categories and to women applicants for CBSE UGC NET Exam.
General Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as exam fee, OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- and SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- exam fee for CBSE UGC NET.
CBSE UGC NET
The candidates, who will appear in National Eligibility Test, have to secure minimum qualifying marks for being eligible for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor. CBSE conducts written exam for UGC NET.
Exam Pattern for CBSE UGC NET:
|Paper||Marks||Session||No. of Questions||Duration|
|I||100||First||60 questions (50 to be attempted)||1¼ Hours (09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.)|
|II||100||First||50 question (all compulsory)||1¼ Hours (11.15 A.M. to 12.30 NOON)|
|III||150||Second||75 questions (all compulsory)||2 1/2 Hours (02.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M.)|
How to fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form Online?
- First of all candidates should go on official website that is www.ugcnetonline.in and download Information Brochure.
- Now candidates must read entire notification carefully and follow instructions.
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the Scanned passport size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb.
- Then applicants can apply online by following appropriate link.
- Now you have to provide your personal information and academic details in this section.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size.
- After filling all the details for applying online, the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or through e-challan (Syndicate / Canara / ICICI Bank).
- After complete all process for online application form review once at entire form.
- Then take print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future use.
|Commencing Date To Apply Online||01st October 2015|
|Last Date To Apply Online||01st November 2015|
|Closing Date To Submission Of Application Fee||02nd November 2015|
|Examination Date||27th December 2015|
Note: Candidates may check other details from Official Link regarding CBSE UGC NET. We will update this page soon with latest information about CBSE UGC NET 2016 as it will be issued.
You may also like to check this Section
|UGC NET Admit Card||UGC NET Coaching Centers|
|UGC NET Bank Challan Form||UGC NET Result|
|How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam||UGC NET Exam Pattern|
|Written Examination Tips||How to Manage Time during Exams|