CBSE UGC NET Application Form
Curious To Know Detailed Process of Filling CBSE UGC NET Application Form Online!! Candidates must go through this page & fill application form step by step. Read Out CBSE UGC NET Notification at @cbsenet.nic.in & get complete information. The National Eligibility Test will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education to promote eligible and skilled candidates on various assistant professor and other positions. So, candidates who find themselves eligible may apply by submitting their CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 before the last date that is 16th November 2016.
The candidates who are applying for UGC National Eligibility Test may get complete information through this page. Aspirants may fill UGC Net Online Application Form by following the steps or instructions that are mentioned below on this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CBSE UGC NET Application Form
What’s the eligibility criteria of CBSE UGC NET?
- Applicants who are going to apply for CBSE UGC NET must have completed Master’s Degree or equivalent exam in the field of Humanities and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. from recognized university or institute which is affiliated by UGC.
- If candidate’s waiting for its result but owing to some reason it has been delayed so in that case he / she can also apply.
- Contenders who are having Ph.D. degree at Master’s level examination before 19th September 1991 will get relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks.
What are the Age Restrictions?
- If the candidates applying for Junior Research Fellowship then he / she would not more than 28 years.
- If an applicant is going to apply for Assistant Professor then there is not any upper age limit for appliers.
- Relaxation in age for the reserved community candidates will be given as per the rules and regulations of an organization.
Check This: UGC NET Exam Eligibility Criteria
What is the Application / Examination Fee?
- Applicants who are belong to general community need to pay Rs. 600/- as an application fee.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes Candidates & SC / ST / PWD Category are needed to pay fee of Rs. 300/- and Rs. 150/- respectively.
- Fee should be paid through debit card / credit card or through E-CHALLAN which is generated during the online filling of the application form.
- Credit card: – 1.20% of the exam fee with service tax as applicable.
- Debit Card: – 0.75% of exam fee plus the service tax as applicable.
What about the Exam Scheme?
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST|
Read more: UGC NET Exam Pattern
What is the UGC NET Syllabus?
The UGC NET includes 94 subjects such as Philosophy, Sociology, Commerce, Social Work and others. You can get complete Syllabus of University Grants Commission National Eligibility test from the below given link.
Check Here: UGC NET Syllabus
How can I get selected?
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017 which is fixed to be held on 22nd January 2017. On the behalf of their marks obtain in the exam the merit list will be prepared. You can prepare for the said exam through mention below link or you may obtain previous year sample papers also by pressing on below link.
How I can fill CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form?
- Firstly you are required to visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education NET that is www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Now, you have to hit on “Download Information Bulletin” to get complete detail.
- After that, you are needed to press “Fill Application Form” link.
- After hitting on said link you are required to “Apply for NET – 2017” link to procees further.
- Then, you have to read the complete detail and tick in a small box which is provided at the bottom of the page & followed by “I have download Information Bulletin and read all the instructions” line.
- Then, hit on “PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE” link to go head for fill Online Application Form.
- Now, you have to fill application form in an appropriate manner and press on “Next” button to go for further.
- After filling form you need to upload your images, make payment.
- Then, you will get a confirmation message of successfully filling the form and you will get a Application Number and Password to log in for further use.
- Finally, you have to take print out of dully filled application form for further refrence by using the application number and password.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Application process begins||17th October 2016|
|Last date to apply online||16th November 2016|
|Last date for submission of fee through online generated e-challan at any Canara/syndicate/HDFC/ICICI bank||17th November 2016|
|Correction in the application form can be made||22nd November to 29th November 2016|
|Exam date||22nd January 2017 (Sunday)|
Candidates may get further detail regarding CBSE UGC NET Application Form through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal to attain latest information or updates against CBSE UGC NET 2017.
You may also like to check this Section
|UGC NET Admit Card||UGC NET Coaching Centers|
|UGC NET Bank Challan Form||UGC NET Result|
|How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam||UGC NET Exam Pattern|
|Written Examination Tips||How to Manage Time during Exams|