UP B.Ed JEE
Candidates are informed that last date to applying for UP B.Ed JEE has been extended upto 24 March. So those aspirants who didn’t apply for the UP B.Ed Joint entrance examination must submit the UP B.Ed application form before the last date.
Academic session for the B.ed course will be start from 02-07-2018. Those candidates who will qualify from the Uttar Pradesh B.ed JEE online entrance examination will go for the counselling procedure which will start from 01-06-2018 to 30-06-2018.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|22/03/2018||UP B.Ed JEE Recruitment||UP B.Ed JEE Last Date Extended upto 24 March||Post Graduation/ Graduation||24/03/2018||See Notification|
UP B.Ed JEE 2018:
To fill the Uttar Pradesh B.ed online application form, candidates should check the eligibility criteria which are mentioned at below section of this page. To qualify the JEE entrance exam 2018, candidates can check the exam pattern to for a better preparation.
To know the more details about UP B.Ed JEE 201 8-20, go through this page which is well maintained by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UP B.Ed JEE
UP B.Ed JEE Eligibility:
- Applicants, who want to appear for UP B.Ed JEE Exam 2018, must have completed bachelor’s degree in science or Commerce or Arts discipline with 50% marks or B.E./B.Tech with 55% marks from a recognized university.
- SC/ ST candidates should have passed Graduate Examination from any recognized institution and vision impaired candidates will get 5% relaxation in percentage.
The age of applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and should not be more as per the age decided by the organization.
Application Fee Detail:
To fill the application form for UP B.Ed JEE applicants have to pay a particular amount of application fee as prescribed below:
- For the General and OBC candidates – Rs. 1500/-
- For ST/SC – Rs. 750/-
Fee can be paid through Bank Of Baroda online payment gateway (Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/RTGS/NEFT) or by computer generated e-challan.
Check Here: How To Become A Teacher, Basic Requirements
Mode of Enrollment:
- Selection of the applicants will be based on basis of their appearance in UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination and marks obtained by the candidates.
- Appointed candidates will be called for the UP B.Ed JEE Counseling 2018. While going to appear in couselling session, contenders must bring below listed documents required for counselling.
List Of Documents To Be Carry:
- Photocopies Of Marksheets
- Proof of Age
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Weight age marks
UP B.Ed JEE Exam Pattern:
|Section||Subjects||Max Ques||Max Marks||Total Marks||Time|
|A||General Knowledge||50||100||200||3 hours|
|B||Language English / Hindi||50||100|
|A||General Aptitude Test||50||100|
(arts, commerce, science and agriculture)
Highlights Of Exam Pattern:
- Total Marks: 200 Marks (For Both Papers)
- Duration Of Exam: 03 Hours
Get Complete Detailed: UP B.Ed Syllabus
UP B.Ed JEE Exam Centre:
The examination is going to be conducted in following cities:
|Code Number||Exam Centres|
Name of UP B.Ed JEE Score Accepting Colleges:
UP B.Ed JEE Result 2018:
Candidates can download Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination Result from 10-05-2018 to 15-05-2018 from official portal. You can download your result by entering roll number and password etc. Stay connected with us and we will provide direct link of your result on this page.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
How to apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2018-20?
Candidates can apply against UP B.Ed JEE Notification by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- First of all, applicants, who are applying for this exam, should log on to the official website of organization that is lkouniv.ac.in
- Now you need to follow “Admission” tab, located in menu bar at the top of home page and from the drop down list you have to hit on “JEE B.ED 2018-20” link.
- On the next page you can see various links but you are required to check all the links one by one and read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you are required to hit on “REGISTER ONLINE” link.
- You must read all the instructions very carefully and mark “I Agree” tab then press “Close” button.
- Fill the registration form in correct manner and press “Generate OTP” tab.
- You will get an OTP on your mobile number. Enter that number in specified place.
- Now fill Online UP B.Ed JEE Application Form in correct manner and upload the needed document and then Pay the fee and press “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
UP B.Ed JEE Important Dates:
|Last Date For Candidate Registration||23-03-2018|
|Last Date To Pay Application Fee||24-03-2018|
|Date Of Entrance Examination||11-04-2018|
|Date Of Declaration Of Result||10-05-2018 to|
|Counseling Starting & Closing Date||01-06-2018 to|
|Date Of Commencement Of The Academic Session||02-07-2018|
Candidates may check Official Link for more details about UP B.Ed JEE 2018-20 Notification. Stay tuned with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get other latest updates time to time for UP B.Ed 2018-20 Session Entrance Exam.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UP B.Ed Admit Card||TET Entrance Exam|
|Uttar Pradesh Jobs||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|