AIIMS MBBS 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has started the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Basic Registration from 30-11-2018 and it will be continued till 03-01-2019. Interested ones may complete their Basic Registration within time period.
Organization has also made some changes in AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Duration. From now, AIIMS New Delhi and 8 other AIIMS will conduct AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019 in two days i.e. on 25-05-2019 & 26-05-2019 of two shifts (9.00 AM to 12.30 PM, and 3 PM to 6.30 PM)
New AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019 Dates
|Events||Application Form Date|
|Basic AIIMS MBBS Exam Registration starts||30-11-2018|
|Last date for basic registration||03-01-2018|
|Status of Basic Registration||07.01.2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted||08.01.2019 – 18.01.2019|
|Final status of Basic Registration||22.01.2019|
|Uploading of Prospectus||29.01.2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||29.01.2019 – 17.02.2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Final AIIMS MBBS Online Registration||21.02.2019 – 12.03.2019(05:00 PM)|
|AIIMS Admit Card 2019 MBBS Availability||15-05-2019|
|Date of Examination||25th & 26-05-2019|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result Date||12-06-2019|
|1st Counselling Starts||1st week of July 2019|
|2nd Counselling Starts||1st week of August 2019|
|3rd Counselling Starts||1st week of September 2019|
|Open Counselling (If Required)||4th week of September 2019|
AIIMS MBBS 2019-20 Basic Registration Dates
Final status of AIIMS MBBS Basic Registration will be shown on 22.01.2019 by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. After the successfully completion of AIIMS MBBS Online Registration from 21.02.2019 – 12.03.2019, AIIMS MBBS Admit Card will be issued.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration Process
To submit online AIIMS 2019 MBBS Application Form, contenders have to follow below mentioned hassle free steps!!
Step 1: Check AIIMS 2019 Prospectus MBBS
- Subsequently you have to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.aiimsexams.org
- After that you have to press “Academic Courses” on the home page.
- Now on this page you need to press the appropriate link of “MBBS Program”.
- Then you have to hit AIIMS MBBS 2019 Prospectus link and read the complete details suitably.
Step 2: AIIMS Login 2019 MBBS
- Already registered candidates have to enter some essential details for Login.
- Recheck the complete details of AIIMS MBBS Login before pressing the “Login” tab.
Check Here For More Details on>>> AIIMS Candidate Login
Step 3: AIIMS MBBS Registration 2019
- New users have to registered themselves firstly and after that go for submitting their AIIMS Application Form 2019 MBBS.
- Now enter mandatory details asked in the format of the AIIMS MBBS 2019 application form.
Step 4: Payment of AIIMS MBBS Application Fee
Contenders going to fill AIIMS MBBS Form 2019 have to pay below mentioned application fee through online mode only. Contenders can make the payment of fee by using debit/credit card or net banking.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200|
Step 5: Submission of AIIMS 2019 Application Form MBBS
Upload relevant documents if applicable and take a preview of the complete form.
|Specifications for||Dimensions||Dpi||File size||Format|
|Photograph||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||200||50 – 100 Kb||.jpg / .jpeg / .gif / .png|
|Signature||3 cm x 6 cm||200||20 – 100 Kb||.jpg / .jpeg / .gif / .png|
|Thumb impression||4 cm x 3 cm||200||20 – 100 Kb||.jpg / .jpeg / .gif / .png|
To Check Detailed Instructions for creating and uploading of Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb-print press on this Link: How to Upload Images & Sign
- Candidates must upload documents adhering to given specifications.
- Finally you have to hit “Submit” tab for the submission and take a print out of the AIIMS application form 2019 MBBS for future use.
Press Here For AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration Link
AIIMS MBBS 2019
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Seat Reservation:
|AIIMS, New Delhi||72||37||19||11||5|
AIIMS MBBS Previous Year Statistics:
Check last statistics of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi Entrance exam.
|Total candidates registered||Candidates Appeared||Qualified candidates|
Get List Of: Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Applying contenders for AIIMS MBBS Admission 2019, contenders have to ensure the below mentioned criteria in appropriate manner.
- Indian Citizen, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals.
- 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Obtained a minimum aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, a Biology and English subject which is 60% for general/OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
Age Criteria for AIIMS MBBS 2019:
Aspirants willing to apply for AIIMS MBBS Admission 2019 must be completed 17 years in age as on the 31st December of the year of admission. Students born on or after 2nd January 2002 are not eligible to apply.
Read in Detail: AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria
AIIMS MBBS Admission Procedure 2019:
Stage 1: Submit AIIMS 2019 MBBS Application Form.
Stage 2: Attend AIIMS Entrance Exam 2019 MBBS
Stage 3: Declaration of AIIMS Result MBBS 2019
Stage 4: AIIMS MBBS Counselling
Check AIIMS MBBS 2019 Preparation Material
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern||AIIMS MBBS Mock Test|
|AIIMS Syllabus||How To Prepare For AIIMS 2019|
|AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers||—|
AIIMS Exam Pattern 2019:
- MBBS Entrance Exam will be conducted through CBT (Computer Basted Test).
- AIIMS 2019 MBBS Entrance Exam Duration will be 3 ½ hours.
- First Shift will be from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM) and Second Shift will be from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM.
- Objective Type (Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type) questions.
- Total 200 questions will be asked.
- Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi language.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|General Knowledge /Aptitude||20|
Press Here For AIIMS MBBS Scheme of Marking
Press Here For AIIMS MBBS Exam Cities
Press Here For AIIMS Official Website Link
AIIMS MBBS Cut off Scores:
According to the decision of AIIMS New Delhi the minimum cut off that is necessary in the MBBS entrance exam to decide eligibility for admission is:
|SC / ST||40%|
|PWBD||Cut off of the respective category|
AIIMS MBBS Normalization Procedure
The Normalization Procedure shall be based on the:
- Inter-se merit
- Ranking used during Counseling for allotment of seats and
- On Percentiles.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Question Paper:
Contenders are advised to do preparation of the examination by downloading the previous year’s papers, sample papers and by solving online AIIMS Mock Test. By following above said guidelines, you can move one step forward for achieving your goal, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible.
Know Here: Career In Medical Field After 12th
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card:
Appearing contenders in the examination can download their AIIMS MBBS Admit Card from15-05-2019. To download hall ticket, you may go through the official website directly or press this link of AIIMS Admit Card also. Contenders are suggested to bring relevant documents along with the AIIMS Admit Card 2019 MBBS while appearing in the examination.
Press Here: Download MBBS AIIMS Admit Card 2019
AIIMS MBBS Entrance 2019 Result:
- After the successfully completion of the written examination, AIIMS 2019 Result MBBS will be declared by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences on 16-06-2019.
- Participants can download their Result Of AIIMS MBBS 2019 by going through the official website of the organization or by pressing this link of AIIMS Result MBBS.
- Apart from it, AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Result will be updated according to any latest news.
Press Here: Download AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Result 2019
AIIMS Cut Off Marks MBBS 2019:
After the declaration of AIIMS MBBS Exam Result 2019, contenders are required to check AIIMS Cut Off Marks MBBS 2019 as mentioned below.
|General/ General OPH||50%|
|OBC/ OBC OPH||45%|
|SC/ ST/ SC OPH/ ST OPH||40%|
Press Here: AIIMS Cut Off Marks MBBS
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019:
Shortlisted contenders on the basis of secured marks in AIIMS Result 2019 MBBS will appear in counseling section. AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling will be conducted in three rounds in July 2019 /August 2019 and September 2019 respectively.
Press Here: AIIMS MBBS Counselling Process
Asked Question Regarding AIIMS MBBS Registration Process
Ques 1. Where can I access the prospectus?
Ans. You can access it on the official website aiimsexams.org No hard copies of the prospectus will be available.
Ques 2. Why have the registration process changes in AIIMS MBBS Exam?
Ans. From past experience, it was been found that a majority of rejections were due to improper filling of details other than educational qualifications. We the team members (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) have provided detailed AIIMS 2019 MBBS Registration Process below.
Ques 3. My AIIMS login page is not opening. When I try the “forgot password” route to retrieve my login credentials it shows that “my action cannot be completed due to an exception.” What does this mean?
Ans. It means that because of some software error your request if not completed or due to some functional problem on website your request is not working. In such cases candidate should try after some time.
Know About More: Medical Entrance Exam
To get more details regarding AIIMS MBBS 2019- 2020 Registration, you are suggested to be in touch with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com while you can directly visit to the official website of the organization also.