AMU MBBS BDS Application Form
AMU MBBS BDS Application Form is invited from 15th May 2019 for admission in Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery. Class 12th pass applicants must apply for AMU BUMS Exam prior last date. Now, check fees & other details as per Notification.
AMU BUMS Application Form Last Date:
Aligarh Muslim University offers 150 seats for MBBS program and 40 seats for BDS program. It is mandatory to fill AMU MBBS BDS Registration Form latest by 20th June 2019 for admission in Bachelor of Dental Surgery or MBBS.
AMU MBBS BDS Admission Dates 2019:
|AMU MBBS BDS Registration||15-05-2019|
|AMU BUMS Application Form Last Date||20-06-2019|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling – Round 2||First week of July 2019|
|Payment for registration- Round 2||Second week of July 2019|
|Choice Locking – Round 2||Second week of July 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment – Round 2||Second week of July 2019|
|Result of Round Two of Counselling||Second week of July 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted college||Third week of July 2019|
|Last date of reporting at the allotted college for admission||Third week of July 2019|
|Transfer of vacant AIQ seats to the University||Third week of July 2019|
|Display of seat matrix for mop-up round||Second week of August 2019|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling – Mop-Up Round||Second week of August 2019|
|Payment for registration- Mop-Up Round||Second week of August 2019|
|Choice Locking – Mop-Up Round||Third week of August 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment – Mop-Up Round||Third week of August 2019|
|Result of Mop-Up round of counselling||Third week of August 2019|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||Third week of August 2019|
How to get admission in AMU MBBS BDS 2019?
NEET is a national level offline test conducted by CBSE for admission to MBBS and BDS. Also, paper is having 180 objective type questions from three sections Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
The selection is done on the basis of NEET score and medical fitness test. For more details about AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2019- 2020, refer this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AMU MBBS BDS Application Form
Aligarh Muslim University Courses:
|Name of The Course||Duration Of Course|
|Bachelor of Medicine &|
Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
|4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.)||4 Years & 1 Year Compulsory|
|Kamil-e-Tib-o-Jarahat (BUMS)||4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory|
Rotatory Internship Training
AMU MBBS BDS Eligibility 2019:
- To apply for admission to MBBS/ BDS program in Aligarh Muslim University, students need to qualify class 12 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a well-recognized board.
- Also, applicant must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the program is 17 years as on December 31 in the year of admission.
Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
Age Limitation for AMU Online Form 2019:
Applicants who satisfy education qualification have to go through age criteria also. Every individual is required to fulfill the criteria of the university. For AMU Admission candidate’s age must be 17 years as on 31 December.
AMU Application Form Charges:
Candidates are required to pay certain amount in regard to pay application fee. In below table courses wise application fee is presented. Candidates can go through it and check the fee according to their course for which individual needs to apply.
|MBBS and BDS||Rs. 500/-|
Check Updated List Of: Top MBBS Colleges in India
Selection Procedure for Aligarh Muslim University Admission:
Students keen to apply for Aligarh Muslim University MBBS/BDS BUMS Admission 2019 are required to qualify AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2019. For the comfort of the students, our team members have provided exam pattern at the beneath section, so please have a look.
AMU MBBS/BDS BUMS Entrance Exam Pattern 2019:
Scheme Of AMU BUMS Admission Test:
- Paper I will be started at 10:00 am
- Paper II will be commenced: 4:00 pm
|Time: 3 hours|
|I (Objective)||Biology (Botany & Zoology), Physics & Chemistry|
|Time: 2 hours|
|II (Descriptive)||Urdu ( Urdu of 10th Standard level)|
AMU MMBS/ BDS Exam Pattern 2019:
- The question paper will comprise of 200 marks for 200 questions on Chemistry, Physics, Botany and Zoology.
- The total exam duration will be of 3 hours.
|Subject||No. of Ques/Marks|
|Physics||50 of 50|
|Chemistry||50 of 50|
|Botany||50 of 50|
|Zoology||50 of 50|
Get Complete Detailed: Aligarh Muslim University Syllabus
How to submit AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2019?
Students can submit their AMU MBBS BDS 2019 Application Form through online or offline mode as per their comfort.
- First of all, students are required to visit to the official website of Aligarh Muslim University that is www.amu.ac.in
- Now hit the “admission and exam” tab, presented at the menu bar on the home page.
- Then move your cursor towards “Admissions” tab on the next page.
- AMU MBBS BDS 2019 Application Form will appear, fill it online with all mandatory details that are asked.
- Also, candidates are advised to upload scanned documents, self-attested copies of certificates and a passport size photograph.
- At last, you required to fill the fee details and press the “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the filled AMU MBBS Application Form, for future use.
Do You Know: How To Fill Online Application Form?
- First of all open official web page that is www.amu.ac.in.
- Thereafter, candidates need to press “Admission and Exam” tab.
- Now, choose the appropriate link from “Admissions” tab.
- After that, download the AMU Application Form 2019.
- Fill the Aligarh Muslim University MBBS Admission 2019 with mandatory details.
- Also, attach documents, photograph and put thumb impression and signature on the application form.
- Finally, send the application through the registered or speed post at below mentioned address.
Check Now: AMU Application Form
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
AMU, Aligarh 202002
Documents Required for AMU MBBS / BDS Admission 2019:
- Three photographs of the candidate (Front View)
- Three photographs of the candidate along with his/her parents/guardian
- Original Marks Sheet of Class V / VIII (for Admission to Class VI / IX as the case may be) passed from a recognized School
- Date of Birth Certificate in Original issued from the Municipal corporation / competent authority / school last attended / copy of passport (As the case may be)
- Transfer certificate in Original, issued from the School last attended by the candidate (Countersigned by a competent Authority, if applicable after completion of Admission.
- Two self-Addressed Envelope with postal stamp of Rs 40/.
By following above process, you may fill AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2019-2020. Keep connected with us for more updates about AMU MBBS BDS Notification or AMU BUMS Notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AMU Admission||AMUEEE 2019 Application Form|
|AMU School Admission||AMUEEE Sample Papers|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|AMUEEE Result||Why College Attendance is Important|