AMU Application Form
Would You like To Get Admission in Aligarh Muslim University in UG/PG courses through AMU Entrance Exam? Then Stop Thinking & Quickly Apply by Submitting AMU Application Form before the last dates, and also gets its complete AMU notification from here. Students, who’re seeking for Aligarh Muslim University Admission, may apply online by filling AMU Application Form 2018.
Overview of this page
|AMU Courses Offered||AMU Eligibility Criteria|
|Application Fee||Aligarh Muslim University Exam Pattern|
|Aligarh Muslim University Admission Process||Steps to apply AMU Application Form|
|Aligarh Muslim University Admit Card||Aligarh Muslim University Result|
|Important dates for Aligarh Muslim University Admission|
Interested students who want to give entrance exams for several courses that include B.Sc (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.), BA (Hons.), B.Tech, B.Arch, MBA, MBA (IB), PG Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance, B.Ed, BA LLB, Diploma in Engineering, Senior Secondary School Certificate (Science Stream), Senior Secondary School Certificate (Humanities & Commerce Streams) may submit AMU Online application. Aligarh Muslim University offers various courses to all eligible candidates. To grab entire details regarding Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Examination 2018 go through below section of page that is well maintained by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AMU Application Form
- Diploma in Engineering Senior Secondary School Certificate
- MBA (IB)
- B.A (Hons)
- B.Sc. (Hons)
- B.Com (Hons)
Applicants who are interested to get admission in UG courses must have done Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent examination in respective stream/ subject from recognized board and those who are going to take admission in PG courses must have done their bachelor degree in 10+2+3 education or its equivalent from well known university/ institute with good records.
Read Also: Going For Graduation?- Remember These Things
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
To get admission in applied courses applicants need to satisfy age limit of the university otherwise application form of applied candidates will be rejected. In the below section we have provided the age limit for every courses you can go through it before getting admission. The Age limit will not be applicable in the Faculty of Medicine/Unani Medicine and for foreign nationals/NRIs.
- Diploma Courses – Maximum Age Limit 19/21 years
- Graduate Courses – Maximum Age Limit 24 years
- Postgraduate Courses – Maximum Age Limit 27 years
- PG Diploma Courses – Maximum Age Limit 29 years
Applicants are also required to pay application fee and that can be paid through three modes:
- Online Payment: By Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Bank Challan: Fee can be submitted through ICICI or Canara Bank challan.
- Bank Demand Draft: DD should be drawn in the favor of “Finance Officer” payable at Aligarh.
|B.Tech. & B.Arch.||650/-|
|S.S.S.C. (Science) & Diploma in Engineering||450/-|
|S.S.S.C. (Humanities & Commerce)||450/-|
|B. Com. (Hons.)||350/-|
|B. A. (Hons.)||350/-|
|B. Sc. (Hons.)||350/-|
Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
AMU Exam Pattern
We have mentioned the AMU examination pattern course-wise and it is as follows. The medium of the entire test should be in English except where a question paper is set in a language other than English.
For B.Tech Course:
The duration of the exam will be of three hours. The question paper will be of objective type. Total 150 questions will be asked in examination. One mark will be awarded for correct answer. There is no process of negative marking. The question paper will comprised of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
For B.Sc (Hons) Home Science (Agricultural Sciences):
First three sections in B.Sc (Hons) Home Science (Agricultural Sciences) are compulsory while there will be choice for the candidates to attempt only one section from the last three sections. It has the time duration of 2 hours. There will be one question paper contains 100 objective type questions and includes the following sections:
|VI||Home Science (Agr. Sciences)||25|
For B.A. (Hons):
The question paper will contain 100 multiple choice questions and time allotted to the candidates to answer the questions will be 2 hours. Test is divided into the following sections:
|Indo-Islamic Culture and Aligarh Movement||25|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||40|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||10|
For B.Com (Hons):
For B.Com (Hons) exam 2 hours duration will be allotted to candidates to answer the given questions. The question paper has 100 objective type questions separated into the following components:
|Elementary Mathematics and Statistics||10|
|Reasoning and Numerical Ability||10|
It has 2 papers contains equal marks weightage and the time duration for both the papers will be 2 hours. Paper-1 will be common with B.Tech applicants. Paper-2 is the architecture aptitude test that contains descriptive questions and test of drawing. It must be necessary for the candidates to secure 40% marks then only he/she will be eligible for the selection. For both the papers, the time duration will be 3 hours.
For Diploma in Engineering:
For Diploma in engineering examination time duration of 2 hours will be allotted. It contains 100 objective type questions with the following breakup:
|Science (Physics and Chemistry)||40 Marks|
|General Knowledge||10 Marks|
|Indo-Islamic Culture||10 Marks|
There will be 75 objective type questions (75% weightage) and 25 short answer type questions (25% weightage) and will be divided in General English, Current Affairs/General Knowledge (with emphasis on legal issues), Reasoning and Aptitude. It has the time duration of 2 hours.
There is only one objective type paper of 200 marks and contains 200 questions on Environmental Awareness, Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Comprehension and Verbal Ability, Reasoning and Intelligence, Data Analysis and Interpretation. It has the time duration of 3 hours.
Note: The additional time to the extent of 25% of the test duration will be provided to the blind candidates. Such candidates are provided with the scribe but these candidates have to submit the written request for the same before 7 days of the examination.
Aligarh Muslim University Selection Procedure:
To get admission, first of all applicants are required to qualify in entrance test that is being conducted by the selection committee. Afterwards selected candidates in AMU Entrance test will be called for further procedure that is counseling. Those who will qualify this round will be finally get admission in Aligarh Muslim University.
Read Out: How to Survive First Year of College
Applying procedure for AMU Application Form 2018:
Through Online Mode:
- Participating candidates need to fill online application form, through online mode by the visiting official website that is www.amu.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “admission and exam” tab which is shown at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, select “Admission” tab and choose suitable link.
- After that, read information carefully and fill the online application form with complete details in appropriate manner.
- After filling form, must upload scanned documents, self attested copies of certificates and a passport size photograph.
- At last, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a print out of it for future use.
Do You Know: How To Fill Online Application Form?
Through Offline Mode:
- First of all, go to the official website that is www.amu.ac.in and choose “Admission and Exam” tab.
- Now, select suitable link which is given in the section of “Admissions” and download the format of application form.
- Then, fill the application form with mandatory details and need to attach documents, photograph and put thumb impression and signature on the application form.
- After filling form and completing all process, containing an envelope and send it to the postal address which is mentioned below in the page.
Office of the Controller of Examinations
AMU, Aligarh – 202002
- Fee Receipt
- Self attested copy (both sides) of High School/Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Mark sheets/Grade sheets of all other examinations passed/appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and/or special categories, if any.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Mark sheets/Grade sheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of mark sheets/grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses).
- Any other relevant document.
AMU Admit Card 2017:
To appear in examination applicants are required to have their hall ticket with them because without that no applicant is allowable to enter the examination hall. Before the examination, university will upload AMU Admit Card. All applied candidates are required to download the admit card carefully before closing date and bring it at the time of examination. Call letters will not be sent to participated candidates through offline mode.
Read More on: AMU Admit Card
AMU Result 2017:
Result of Aligarh Muslim University will be published on the notice board of the concerned faculty/college/centre/proctor’s office/controller’s website. The candidates can check their result in the month of May/June tentatively. The shortlisted candidates are called for the counselling for the seat allotment.
Get Details of: Aligarh Muslim University Results
AMU Counselling 2017:
Applicants who will qualify in written test will be called for counseling process that will be conducted by the panel to give final selection to the participants. Admission to the particular course or branch will be followed by counselling. The distribution of seats and courses shall be offered through counselling.
|Courses||Last Date||Test Date|
|Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery||Mid Week of February 2018||Last Week of April 2018|
|B.Sc (Hons.)||Mid Week of February 2018||Last Week of April 2018|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Mid Week of February 2018||Last Week of April 2018|
|BA (Hons.)||Mid Week of February 2018||Last Week of April 2018|
|B.Tech||Last Week of February 2018||Last Week of April 2018|
|B.Tech/B.Arch||Last Week of February 2018||Last Week of April 2018|
|M.Sc (Biotechnology)||Last Week of February 2018||First Week of May 2018|
|MBA /MBA (IB)/PG Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance||Last Week of February 2018||First Week of May 2018|
|B.Ed||Last Week of February 2018||First Week of May 2018|
|BA (Hons.)Foreign Languages||Last Week of February 2018||First Week of May 2018|
|BA LLB||Last Week of February 2018||First Week of May 2018|
|SSSC (Science Stream) & Diploma in Engineering||First Week of March 2018||Second Week Of May 2018|
|SSSC (Humanities & Commerce Streams)||First Week of March 2018||Second Week Of May 2018|
|MFC/ MTA||First Week of March 2018||Second Week Of May 2018|
|Diploma Courses through CET||First Week of March 2018||Third Week of May 2018|
|BE (Evening)||First Week of March 2018||Last Week Of May 2018|
|MCA||First Week of March 2018||Last Week Of May 2018|
|MA (Mass Communication)||First Week of March 2018||Last Week Of May 2018|
|B.L.I.Sc||First Week of March 2018||Last Week Of May 2018|
|MSW||First Week of March 2018||Last Week Of May 2018|
|BSW||First Week of March 2018||First week of June 2018|
|Pre-Tib||Mid Week of February 2018||Second Week of June 2018|
|BUMS||–||Through NEET but candidate shall have to appear to qualify urdu test to be conducted by AMU at Aligarh.|
|MBBS/ BDS||–||Through NEET but only candidates who will register Online will be considered for Admission.|
|MD/MS/ PG Diploma Courses||First Week of February 2018||Through NEET but only candidates who will register Online will be considered for Admission.|
|MDS||First Week of February 2018||Through NEET but only candidates who will register Online will be considered for Admission.|
Fetch complete information about AMU Application Form 2018 from mentioned Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google for latest updates. If you have any query or any suggestions related to this you can comment us on below provided comment box our team will soon reply towards it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Aligarh Muslim University Syllabus||AMU Answer Key|
|How to Apply for Education Loan||List of Universities In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||List of Non Recognized Universities In India|
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|