CTET Answer Key
Candidates appearing in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-2022) can obtain the CTET Answer Key from this page. Here we have covered all sorts of relevant information related to the CTET Response Sheet. Check below how to Download Set-wise CTET 2022 Answer Key PDF for Paper 1 & 2, steps to challenge CTET Provisional Key, calculate CTET Score, and much more.
The exam conducting authority i.e. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) publishes the set-wise CTET Solution Key for Set A, B, C, and D. The CTET Answer Key 2022 PDF will be available for download online at the official website. To grab more details about the CTET Answer Sheet 2022, go through the following section of this page designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CTET Answer Key 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Department||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of Examination||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Category of Job||Teaching|
|Exams||Paper I- Primary Teacher (Classes I-V) and|
Paper-II- Elementary Teacher (Classes VI-VIII)
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Examination||National Level Entrance Examination|
CTET Answer Key
CTET Answer Key 2022 Dates
Refer to the table placed below to check the CTET 2022 important dates:
|CTET 2022 Notification Released Date||Expected in July 2022|
|CTET Online Application Process Date||Updating Soon|
|CTET 2022 Admit Card Release Date||Updating Soon|
|CTET 2022 Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|CTET 2022 Exam Key||Updating Soon|
|Declaration of Result||Updating Soon|
How to Download CTET 2022 Answer Key?
Follow the below-mentioned guidelines to download the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET Response Sheet 2022:
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website which is ctet.nic.in.
- Move under the “News & Events” section available on the left side of the homepage.
- Under this section, press the “CTET Answer Key 2022” link.
- Hit on the ‘VIEW OMR SHEET, ANSWER KEYS AND CHALLENGE ANSWER KEY’ link.
- Afterward, CTET Paper 1 Answer Key or Paper 2 will appear on your screen.
- Download CTET Paper 2 Response Key or CTET Solution Key to your system.
- At last, you may save CTET 2022 Solution Sheet & access a print copy of the same for future reference.
How to Challenge the CTET 2022 Response Sheet?
If candidates find any discrepancy in the CTET 2022 provisional key for Paper 1/2, then they can challenge the same. You need to fill out the objection form in the specified format and submit it within the specified deadline. You will be required to pay an objection fee of Rs. 1000 per question along with the submission of relevant evidence to prove your objection is correct.
Here is how you can challenge the CTET Provisional Key:
- Log on to the official website of CTET-2022.
- Press the “Submission of Answer Key Challenge for CTET 2022” option available on the homepage.
- Log in using your login credentials (Roll number & Date of Birth).
- Enter the details of your objection and upload the relevant evidence supporting your objection, and fill out the rest details in the form.
- Pay the objection fee online via debit card, credit card, or UPI ID.
- Lastly, hit the ‘Submit’ button.
Get Exam Score Card: CTET Result
How to calculate Score using CTET 2022 Answer Key
To estimate the score using the CTET 2022 Response Key, you must be aware of the Marking Scheme of the examination. Here is the official CTET marking scheme 2022 discusses as follows:
- Candidates can get 1 mark for every correct answer.
- No mark was deducted for an incorrect answer.
|Type of Question in CTET||Correct Responses|
|Multiple-Based Question (MCQs)||+1 Mark||0 Mark|
CTET 2022 Exam
- Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test on in two Sessions (Morning & Evening).
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test is organized in two parts – Paper I (2:00 PM to 4.30 PM) and Paper II (9.30 AM to 12:00 noon).
- Paper-I is for candidates who are willing to be a teacher for classes 1st to 5th. Paper-II is for candidates who are willing to be a teacher for classes 6th to 8th.
In order to get CTET Answer Key 2022, you need to go through the official link. Candidates are requested to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for getting more updates from time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CTET Application Form||CTET Syllabus|
|CTET Admit Card||CTET Sample Papers|
|CTET Eligibility Criteria||CTET Previous Year Question Paper|
|CTET Exam Pattern||Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs|