Delhi High Court Recruitment
Latest Notification is released for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 for 18 vacancies of Private Secretary. Candidates who are interested for high court recruitment and meet all the eligibility criteria can apply online before the last date that is 15-05-2019.
Candidates who are going to fill the Delhi High Court Recruitment application form need to follow below provided simple steps. All the interested and willing candidates are hereby informed that only online applications will be accepted. No, offline applications will be accepted.
Delhi High Court Notification:
Job seekers who are going to apply for Delhi High Court Private Secretary Recruitment Notification are advised to fill and submit Delhi High Court Online Application Form before the closing date that is given here.
Candidates who want to attain this job must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and check the eligibility criteria before filling the Delhi High Court application form.
Delhi High Court Recruitment
Delhi High Court Vacancies:
- Post Name: Private Secretary
- No. of Delhi High Court Vacancy: 18
Get Here State Wise Notification: High Court Recruitment
Delhi High Court Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders must possess Graduate from a recognized University with 5 years’ regular service in the post of Senior Personal Assistant / Senior Judicial Assistant / Senior Judicial Translator / Senior Assistant Librarian / Reader / Court Officer or its equivalent post. OR
- 7 years’ regular service in the post of Personal Assistant / Judicial Assistant / Judicial Translator / Assistant Librarian / Chief Cashier or its equivalent post or combined service in any of these posts.
- Possessing a speed of not less than 120 w.p.m. in English shorthand ‘and 45 w.p.m. in English Typing on a computer with proficiency in Computer.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Delhi High Court Age Limit:
Contenders must meet age criteria to apply for Delhi High Court Private Secretary Notification. Relaxations in age will be granted to reserved category candidates as per the norms of High Court of Delhi.
Delhi High Court Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected for Delhi High Court Jobs on the basis of their performance in written test, skill test, Typing Test followed by Personal Interview.
- The maximum marks for interview would be 50 marks and the minimum passing criteria to qualify interview would be 20 marks.
- The final select/merit list would be prepared by adding the marks secured in the written examination and interview.
Delhi High Court Salary:
The candidates selected for Delhi High Court Job Vacancy will get impressive salary along with Grade Pay per month and special allowances from the organization.
Steps to Apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment:
- Candidates who need to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment are required to visit the Madras High Court official website or the direct link provided below to download the high court application form.
- Candidates need to go through the “Announcements” section available on the home page of the official portal.
- Hit the appropriate link in the announcements section and you will be navigated to a new page where you will see many links regarding Delhi High Court Recruitment for the post of PS.
- Candidates must hit the link regarding the Delhi High Court notification for the post of PA and go through the notified details carefully.
- After reading all the details from Delhi High Court Advertisement, come back to the previous page and hit the appropriate link to fill Delhi High Court Recruitment application form.
- Fill Delhi High Court Online application form with correct required details and check them once before sending the same.
- Upload essential documents and submit it within given period of time.
- Retain a print out of Delhi High Court Online Form for further use in future.
|Activities||Delhi High Court|
|Last date to send Delhi High|
Court Application Form
|Date of Written Examination in|
English language (Essay. Grammar & Translate)
|Dates of, Short skill Tests,|
hand Tests & Typing Test)
Find More Upcoming: Delhi Jobs
Follow its Official Link for receiving more details for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019. You may bookmark our portal for getting more updates from time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Delhi High Court Admit Card||Supreme Court of India Recruitment|
|District Court Recruitment||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|