Delhi High Court Result
On 09-02-2019 and 10-02-2019, Delhi High Court Judicial Service Main Exam was held by authority of Delhi High Court. Now, Delhi High Court Result has been declared now. So, participated candidates in Mains exam can now check their Delhi High Court Judicial Service Main Exam Results from this page.
The qualified candidates need to send/submit attested copies of the following testimonials and original caste/disability certificate to the Joint Registrar (Exams – DHJS and DJS), Room No. 602; 6th Floor, Administrative Block, Delhi High Court within 10 days i.e. by 10-05-2019 during working hours i.e. from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm.
DHC Results Details:
To download Delhi High Court Results, candidates must follow below mentioned simple steps. For getting more details regarding Delhi High Court Result 2019, you need to scroll down this page that is well represented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Delhi High Court Result
Simple steps to download Delhi High Court Judicial Service Mains Results:
Those candidates who want to check their Delhi High Court Results need to follow below given simple steps:
- First of all, refer official portal of institute i.e. delhihighcourt.nic.in to check Delhi High Court Exam Results.
- After reaching to home page of official website you need to follow ‘Public Notice’ head given at left side and choose ‘Recruitment Results’ from drop down list.
- A new window will be displayed in front of your computer screen you need to press on “Result of Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination (Written) – 2018 held on 9th & 10th February, 2019” link.
- Within few seconds, your Judicial Service Result of Mains Exam will be opened.
- You need to ensure your roll number from available list.
- Those having roll number in it have qualified exam.
- Thus, save your Delhi High Court Exam Result till final selection.
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Main Exam Results:
Appeared candidates in Mains Exam can check Delhi High Court Judicial Service Main Exam Results. By pressing direct Official Link given on this page, you can check result of 675 candidates who were issued roll numbers for appearing in Delhi judicial service mains examination (written) held on 09-02-2019 and 10-02-2019 – roll number wise.
The qualified candidates need to send/submit attested copies of the following testimonials and original caste/disability certificate mentioned here to the address given below within 10 days i.e. by 10-05-2019 during working hours i.e. from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm.
Avail Now Latest State Wise: High Court Recruitment
To the Joint Registrar (Exams – DHJS and DJS),
Room No. 602; 6th Floor,
Administrative Block, Delhi High Court
- Proof of age (Certificate of Matriculation or other equivalent examination).
- B. Degree or other equivalent law degree.
- Certificates, Marksheets and degrees of all courses passed or attended commencing from Matriculation Examination onwards.
- Advocate’s license if practicing / Proof of enrolment, if enrolled with Bar.
- In case of a candidate who claims to belong to one of the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, certificate from a Sub-Divisional Officer, Additional
- District Magistrate, Revenue Assistant or any other officer, who has been designated by the State Governrnent concerned as competent to issue such a certificate.
Find More Latest: Delhi Jobs
For remaining information about Delhi High Court Result 2019, follow its Official Website. For more updates regarding same, keep connected with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Delhi High Court Recruitment||Delhi High Court Admit Card|
|Supreme Court of India Recruitment||District Court Recruitment|
|Maharojgar Recruitment||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|