Application Process for 4103 JE, AG II & III Jobs commences from 23rd February 2019 ! Graduates who wish to be employed in North, East, West & South Zone may register for FCI Recruitment of Steno, Typist, Assistant Grade & others.
What Is Last Date For Registration For 4103 JE, Asst Grade II & III, Steno, Typist Job Openings?
Online Registration link for Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade, Steno Grade-II in North, East, and West & South Zone gets activated on 23rd February 2019. Thus, it’s tremendous opportunity to register for same prior 25th March 2019.
Do You Know Pattern Of Selection Test for JE/Assistant/Stenographer?
Question paper is divided into Phase-I and Phase-II. The online exam of Phase-I shall be common irrespective of the post. It will have questions from English, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Aptitude.
Multiple Choice Questions having four options will be asked in paper. FCI Recruitment 2019 Process is well discussed on this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Latest FCI Job Openings:
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||46|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||30|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||26|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||15|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||26|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||10|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||14|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||09|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||02|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||08|
Are you eligible for FCI JE, Assistant Grade II & III, Steno, Typist Job openings?
|Name of Post||Qualification / Experience|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in|
Civil Engineering with one year experience
for FCI JE Recruitment
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||Degree in Electrical Engineering Or MechanicalEngineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering OrMechanical Engineering with one year experience inthe case of Diploma holders only.|
|Steno Grade-II||Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC|
and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and
shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/
Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80
w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively for
Food Corporation of India Steno Recruitment
|AG-II (Hindi)||i) A degree of a recognized University with Hindi|
as the main subject.
ii) Proficiency in English.
iii) One year experience of translation from English
to Hindi and vice-versa.
|Typist (Hindi)||i) Graduation or equivalent.|
ii) 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
iii) Preference will be given to the candidatesknowing bilingual typing (English and Hindi) andComputer knowledge.
|AG-III (General)||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognizedUniversity with proficiency in the use of computer.|
|AG-III (Accounts)||Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized|
University with proficiency in the use of computers.
|AG-III (Technical)||B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University.|
B. Sc. with any of the following subjects from a
recognized University: Botany / Zoology /Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /
B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and
Technology / Agricultural Engineering /
Bio-Technology from a recognized University /an institution approved by AICTE.
|AG-III (Depot)||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a|
recognized University with proficiency
in the use of computers.
Does your age matches with Age fixed for FCI Vacancy?
|Name of Post||Age Limit as|
on 01 Jan 2019.
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||28 years|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)|
|Steno Grade-II||25 years|
|AG-II (Hindi)||28 years|
|Typist (Hindi)||25 years|
|AG-III (General)||27 years|
Do you know about Relaxation In Age?
- Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and who are not remarried is up to 35 years, 38 Years and 40 Years for Unreserved, OBC and SC/ST respectively.
- Ex-Servicemen category shall submit the undertaking as prescribed in Annexure-F format.
- For Ex- Serviceman the Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as on 01st January 2019 by allowing the deduction of length of actual Military Service from his actual age and the resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the Post for which he is seeking appointment by more than 3 years (8 years in case of SC/ST; 6 years in case of OBC Candidates).
What amount I have to submit as application fee?
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/- (Excluding bank charges but including GST)
- SC/ST/PWD/Serving Defence Personnel /Ex-Serviceman: NIL
Are there any selection stages for FCI Vacancies?
Written Exam followed by Interview decides your selection for FCI Assistant Grade Recruitment or Food Corporation of India Jobs.
Pattern of Online Test:
The online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams.
Phase-I Exam Scheme:
Online exam of Phase-I shall be common irrespective of the post. Test structure for Phase I Online exam is discussed as:
- English – 30 No. of Question; 30 Max. Maximum & 20 Minutes & Venue: English
- Reasoning Ability – 35 No. of Question; 35 Max. Maximum & 20 Minutes & Venue: Bilingual
- Numerical Aptitude – 35 No. of Question; 35 Max. Maximum & 20 Minutes & Venue: Bilingual
- Total – 100 No. of Question; 100 Max. Maximum & 60 Minutes
Significant Points for Phase-I Exam: Must Check:
- Type of Questions: There are Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry equal 01 (one) mark.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
- Paper – I, Paper – III and Paper-V:120 Multiple Choice Questions will carry equal 01 mark. Paper will carry maximum 120 marks.
- Post specific Paper-II (in phase II):60 Multiple Choice Questions each carrying 02 marks. Paper will carry maximum 120 marks.
- Paper – IV (Subjective):Two questions each carrying 60 marks. Paper will carry maximum 120 marks
Get Here Post Wise: FCI Syllabus
What amount I will receive after appointment for FCI Jobs?
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||11,100- 29,950/-|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical|
|Steno Grade-II||9,900– 25,530/-|
|Typist (Hindi)||9300 – 22,940-|
How can I submit FCI Application Form 2019 for JE, Assistant Grade II & III, Steno, and Typist?
- Foremost stage for FCI Steno Recruitment or others is to tap on official website that is fci.gov.in
- Bottom of page is having “Recruitment” link.
- To enroll for latest Food Corporation of India Recruitment, select FCI Notification for JE, Assistant Grade II & III.
- Now, proceed for FCI Registration for JE, Assistant Grade.
- Registration form must be filled with asked information.
- Login with User Id & password.
- Then, get FCI Application Form 2019; enter all stuff concerning qualification & others in it.
- Pay your application fee; upload testimonials along with Food Corporation of India JE Recruitment Form.
- On successful payment of application, tap on submit head for submission of FCI Typist Recruitment form.
- Thereafter, keep hard copy of submitted form with you as it may be used any time.
Get More Job Updates From: Maharojgar Recruitment
FCI Online Application Form Last Date:
- Registration commences from: 23-02-2019
- Food Corporation of India Recruitment Last Date: 25-03-2019
- Closing date for submission of fee: 25-03-2019 (till 12 Midnight)
Rest of facts regarding FCI Recruitment 2019 must be checked through Official Link. Stay tuned with our web portal for latest career opportunities.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|