How To Prepare For NEET
National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) is not so easy to crack; it requires immense preparation and lots of practice. Now, if you wondering to know How To Prepare For NEET, then must check Tips and strategy to qualify the NEET 2018 Exam with good marks.
NEET 2018 is going to be held on May 6, 2018 only 10 days are left. Candidates seeking admission in UG/PG courses through NEET must check Study Plan for Last 10 Days to Prepare for NEET. We have shared NEET 2018 Study Plan to save much of your time and money on coaching for National Eligibility Entrance Test preparation.
Study Plan To Prepare For NEET
NEET Exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education every year to give admission in MBBS and BDS courses across India. Candidates preparing for the National Eligibility Entrance Test often feel stressed and find it hard to crack such competitive exam. Well, to break-down your stress, here’s your personal NEET Study Plan 2018.
We have shared few simple tips on How to Prepare for NEET 2018. All the below provided details regarding NEET preparation tips are well organized by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Seat Matrix: Total Government Seats In NEET 2018 MBBS/BDS
NEET Important Dates
|Exam date||6th May 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Result announcement||5th June 2018|
|1st Round Counselling starts||12th June to 24th June 2018|
How To Prepare For NEET
Here we have provided some tips and tricks To Prepare for National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018. Those who have applied for NEET 2018 and even participating for same ten go through NEET preparation tips to qualify it, have a glance-
Know The NEET Syllabus 2018
Candidates must know about latest NEET Syllabus and prepare their study schedule accordingly. Give more time to those topics in which you are weak. Compare the NEET syllabus with your board exam syllabus so that you will not waste your time in preparing common chapters separately for both the exams.
Important Topics to Cover in
- Physics: Optics, Mechanics, Nuclear Physics, Thermodynamics
- Chemistry: Mole Concept, Periodic Table, General Organic Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Chemical Bonding.
- Biology: Genetics, Cell Biology, Morphology, Basics of Biotechnology, Ecology & Environment, Reproduction, Physiology of Animals & Plants.
Check Here, Updated: NEET Exam Pattern
Prepare With Good Study Material
To score good marks, all you need to do is to prepare with good study materials. Here we have listed some of the best NEET Study Material to prepare for the exam. You can also consult with NEET teachers and toppers for best preparation books to score good marks.
NEET Preparation Books
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics Vol. II & Vol. II
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker
- Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics Vol. I (Mechanics. Radiation and Heat)
- Organic Chemistry – MConcise Inorganic Chemistry – J. D. Leeorrison and Boyd
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R. C. Mukherjee
- Organic Chemistry – Peter Sykes
- Physical Chemistry for Medical Entrance by OP Tandon
- Organic Chemistry – M. S. Chauhan
- Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET
- AC Dutta for Botany
- Books by T.L Rayar
- 11th and 12th NCERT textbooks
- Trueman’s Elementary Biology Volume – I and Volume – II
Get Here Preparation Plan: Best NEET Books
Create A Study Timetable
Preparing a timetable is a best technique that can help you to plan and manage your study time to crack such competitive exam. This will enable you to work on their weaker sections by allotting time for NEET Mock Test and assessment.
To prepare an efficient time table, candidates must get a calendar and a diary to prepare a time table, list their priorities and set out study hours for each section. Besides this, candidates must take care of their health; they should not sleep during study time and must get enough sleep every day.
Check Here: NEET Coaching Centres
Practice NEET Sample Papers And Previous Year’s Question Paper
To beat the time duration of the exam, candidates must practice Sample Papers And NEET Previous Year’s Question Paper regularly. Just try to complete 180 questions within a time limit of 3 hours. Try to crack such each question within 1 minute so that you can attend maximum number of questions in 3 hours.
Moreover, by solving NEET Sample Papers you’ll also get an idea about the question pattern, question weight age and some of the important topics that will possibly covered in the NEET Exam 2018. This also helps you to analyze your strong and weak sections.
Prepare Notes & Highlight Important Points
To remember important topics and points, make it a habit to prepare notes. Keep a separate notebook to prepare notes so that you can easily revise to important points before the examination. Highlight some key points to avoid confusion during the time of revision.
Get Best Answer: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
Concentrate More on Your Weaker Sections
Figure out your weaker sections and work hard to strengthen those sections. If somehow you find it difficult to understand the topics you are weak in, take help of your teachers and friends to understand the concept.
As said above, you can analyze your weaker sections by practicing NEET previous year’s question paper and sample papers. This will also help you in improving your speed for any competitive exam like NEET.
Make Use of Codes
In order to remember certain vital information you can make use of analogies. This will help you to connect certain areas of the brain to others, enabling you to retain details by linking new information to already existing ones. You can also use Mnemonics to remember some of the marks scoring sections.
Do not fall for guesswork
Some candidates take the guesswork route for solving questions of which they possess poor knowledge. It is quite risky too as there is negative marking for each wrong answer. You are advised to leave a question completely if you are unsure about the right answer.
Start Practicing Here: NEET Online Test Series
Study Plan To Prepare For NEET for Last 10 Days
You might be preparing for the NEET Exam months ago with great zeal to crack National Eligibility Entrance Test In one attempt, but last 10 days is more important to enhance preparation level. To Crack NEET 2018 Preparation must be at peak, thus we are sharing some Experts Share Tips to Crack NEET 2018 have a look-
- Candidates are advice to brush up the entire basic concept of all subjects by revising
- Concentrate on graphs, flow charts and schematic diagrams to remember the concepts quickly
- Clear all your queries and doubts don’t leave it for last- minute
- Try to solve more and more Numerical Problem
- Don’t start new chapter during the last ten days focus on revision only.
- Solve daily previous paper to analyze you preparation
- Take daily mock test, this will familiarize you with actual exam.
- Focus to manage your time
- Don’t study whole day take, best possible sleep and breaks.
Directly Get Here: NEET Admit Card
This is how you can prepare for NEET exam 2018, for more updated information stay connected with us only at www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl + D and get latest updates instantly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NEET MDS Result||NEET Result|
|NEET Answer Key||NEET Hall Ticket|
|NEET Superspeciality||NEET PG Exam Date|
|NEET Application Form||NEET Counseling|