How To Prepare For NEET
This article talks about How to Prepare for NEET 2022, the valuable Tips & Tricks you may employ for NEET 2022 preparation, and how to design a Study Plan which will help you in effective exam preparation and cracking the exam, etc. Check here the important NEET Preparation Strategy, Best NEET Books, and much more for NEET 2022 UG & PG preparation.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to conduct the NEET 2022 exam on 17th July 2022. Candidates seeking admission in UG/PG courses through NEET must check the NEET 2022 Preparation Tips well-discussed below in this article. Learn How to Prepare for NEET 2022 and save an ample amount of your time and money on coaching to crack one of the toughest medical entrance examinations – the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-2022).
NEET 2022 Preparation Strategy
NEET Exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency every year to give admission in MBBS and BDS courses across India. Candidates preparing for the National Eligibility Entrance Test often feel stressed and find it hard to crack such a competitive exam. Well, to break down your stress, here’s your personal NEET Study Plan 2022.
We have shared few simple tips on How to Prepare for NEET 2022. All the below provided details regarding NEET preparation tips are well organized by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
How To Prepare For NEET
Here we have provided some tips and tricks To Prepare for National Eligibility Entrance Test 2022. NEET 2022 aspirants must surely check and follow these valuable NEET Preparation Tips 2022 to increase their chances of success. Have a look!
NEET 2022 Preparation Tips – Aware of the Latest NEET Syllabus
Candidates must know about the latest hookup id without credit card and prepare their study schedule accordingly. Give more time to those topics in which you are weak. Compare the NEET syllabus with your board exam syllabus so that you will not waste your time preparing common chapters separately for both exams.
Important Topics to Cover:
- Physics: Optics, Mechanics, Nuclear Physics, Thermodynamics
- Chemistry: Mole Concept, Periodic Table, General Organic Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Chemical Bonding.
- Biology: Genetics, Cell Biology, Morphology, Basics of Biotechnology, Ecology & Environment, Reproduction, Physiology of Animals & Plants.
Check Here, Updated: good gay dating app
Always Prepare Through Best NEET Study Material
To score good marks, all you need to do is to prepare with good study materials. Here we have listed some of the best NEET Study Material to prepare for the exam. You can also consult with NEET teachers and toppers for the best preparation books to score good marks.
Best NEET Preparation Books 2022:
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics Vol. II & Vol. II
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker
- Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics Vol. I (Mechanics. Radiation and Heat)
- Organic Chemistry – MConcise Inorganic Chemistry – J. D. Leeorrison and Boyd
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R. C. Mukherjee
- Organic Chemistry – Peter Sykes
- Physical Chemistry for Medical Entrance by OP Tandon
- Organic Chemistry – M. S. Chauhan
- Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET
- AC Dutta for Botany
- Books by T.L Rayar
- 11th and 12th NCERT textbooks
- Trueman’s Elementary Biology Volume – I and Volume – II
Get Here Preparation Plan: free ladyboy dating
Create A Study Timetable
Preparing a timetable is the best technique that can help you to plan and manage your study time to crack such a competitive exam. This will enable you to work on their weaker sections by allotting time for NEET Mock Test and assessment.
To prepare an efficient timetable, candidates must get a calendar and a diary to prepare a timetable, list their priorities, and set out study hours for each section. Besides this, candidates must take care of their health; they should not sleep during study time and must get enough sleep every day.
Check Here: NEET Coaching Centres
Practice NEET Sample Papers & Previous Year’s Question Paper
To beat the time duration of the exam, candidates must practice Sample Papers And NEET Previous Year’s Question Paper regularly. Just try to complete 180 questions within a time limit of 3 hours. Try to crack each question within 1 minute so that you can attempt the maximum number of questions in 3 hours.
Moreover, by solving NEET Sample Papers you’ll also get an idea about the question pattern, question weightage, and some of the important topics that will possibly be covered in the NEET Exam 2022. This also helps you to analyze your strong and weak sections.
How to Prepare for NEET – Make Notes & Highlight Imp Points
To remember important topics and points, make it a habit to prepare notes. Keep a separate notebook to prepare notes so that you can easily revise important points before the examination. Highlight some key points to avoid confusion during the time of revision.
Concentrate More on Your Weaker Sections
Figure out your weaker sections and work hard to strengthen those sections. If somehow you find it difficult to understand the topics you are weak in, take the help of your teachers and friends to understand the concept.
As said above, you can analyze your weaker sections by practicing NEET previous year’s question paper and sample papers. This will also help you in improving your speed for any competitive exam like NEET.
Make Use of Codes
In order to remember certain vital information, you can make use of analogies. This will help you to connect certain areas of the brain to others, enabling you to retain details by linking new information to already existing ones. You can also use Mnemonics to remember some of the marks scoring sections.
Download Here: NEET Admit Card
Do not fall for guesswork
Some candidates take the guesswork route for solving questions of which they possess poor knowledge. It is quite risky too as there is negative marking for each wrong answer. You are advised to leave a question completely if you are unsure about the right answer.
10 Days Study Plan To Prepare For NEET 2022
You might be preparing for the NEET Exam months ago with great zeal to crack National Eligibility Entrance Test In one attempt, but the last 10 days are more important to enhance your preparation level. To Crack NEET 2022, Preparation must be at its peak, thus we are sharing some Expert recommended Tips to Crack NEET 2022. Have a look:
- Candidates are advised to brush up on the entire basic concept of all subjects by revising
- Concentrate on graphs, flow charts, and schematic diagrams to remember the concepts quickly
- Clear all your queries and doubts don’t leave it for last-minute
- Try to solve more and more Numerical Problems
- Don’t start a new chapter during the last ten days focus on revision only.
- Solve daily previous papers to analyze your preparation
- Take the daily mock tests, this will familiarize you with actual exam.
- Focus to manage your time
- Don’t study the whole day take, take necessary breaks, and don’t compromise on your sleep.
We hope the information and resources related to How To Prepare For NEET 2022 provided on this page proved to be beneficial for you. Stay connected with us only at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more upcoming updates. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl + D and get the latest updates instantly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NEET Application Form||NEET Result|
|NEET PG Exam Date||NEET Counseling|