Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme
Latest Indian Army Notification has been asserted concerning Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme with the intention to select eligible candidates for TES 10+2 Course-41 July. So, Unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with PCM subjects can grab the opportunity now!
Contenders who fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs for the grant of Permanent Commission can apply for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019 they can fill and submit application form through online mode only with the help of the underneath revealed instructions.
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Notification:
Applying contenders for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019 need to submit their applications till the closing date that is 27-11-2018. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of applications will have to undergo and qualify selection stages of recruitment process that are mentioned below.
But, before applying scroll down and attain more details and Guidelines for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019 from this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Vacancies:
Total Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Vacancy: 90 Post (All Categories)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Course:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan/ A subject of Nepal/ a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- All candidates applying to join Indian Army are therefore advised to obtain Aadhar Card at the earliest.
- Aspirants of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the purpose of permanently settling in India.
Find From Here: More Defence Jobs
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019 Required Qualification:
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are only eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Find Out More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019 Age Limitations:
Appliers should not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jan 2000 and not after 01 Jan 2003 (both days inclusive).
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019 Promotion criteria:
|Captain||On completion of two years|
|Major||On completion of six years|
|Lt. Colonel||On completion of thirteen years|
|Colonel (TS)||On completion of twenty-six years|
|Colonel||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions|
Get Best Answer: How To Join Indian Army
Indian Army TES Salary Structure:
|Rank||Indian Army TES Pay Scale|
|Lieutenant||Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/-|
|Captain||Rs. 61300/- to Rs. 193900/-|
|Major||Rs. 69400/- to Rs. 207200/-|
|Lt Colonel||Rs. 121200/- to Rs. 212400/-|
|Colonel||Rs. 130600/- to Rs. 215900/-|
|Brigadier||Rs. 139600/- to Rs. 217600/-|
|Major General||Rs. 144200/- to Rs. 218200/-|
|Lt General/Hag Scale||Rs. 182200/- to Rs. 224100/-|
|Lt General HAG + Scale||Rs. 205400/- to Rs. 224400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||Rs. 225000/-|
Indian Army TES Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedures that are as follows; initially screening of applications will be done and candidates will be short listed on the basis of Applications. Then only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo WITH Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). So, candidates who will perform well are only ones who will be recommended and declared medically fit for available posts by the SSB.
- Stage I- Short Listing of Applications
- Stage II- Psychologist, Group Test and SSB Interview
Get Here Detailed: Indian Army Syllabus
Complete Guide 5 Days Interview Process: How To Prepare For SSB Interview?
Indian Army TES Cut off:
|Army TES Course||Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019 Cut-off percentage|
|TES 40||85% and above|
|TES 39||83% and above|
|TES 38||85% and above|
|TES 37||80% and above|
|TES 36||87% and above|
Documents Required for Test / SSB Interviewing:
Following documents will be carried along with the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Application Form at the time of interview;
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate / mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
- Two self-attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates.
- 20 copies of self-attested PP size photograph, along with the filled in Application Form.
Check Out: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
How to fill Online Application for 10+2 TES Course ?
- Willing candidates who are interested to fill Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme online application must move to the official website of Army Education Corps that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then you will reach to the home page and you need to select “Officers Entry Apply/Login” link and then hit on ‘Registration’ tab.
- After this fill an online Registration form by hitting on “Apply Online” link located under dashboard section.
- Now on the new page “Officers selection- Eligibility” page by hitting on “Apply” link visible against desired post.
- Now read the instruction carefully and press on ‘Continue’ button to fill all the correct details as required.
- After filling all the details candidates must move to the “Summary of your information” and you can edit the entries.
- After completing the application form in all respect, candidates must hit on “Submit Now” tab.
- After submitting the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme form;
- Get an acknowledgement with a Roll number.
- You are also required to get two copies of the application printout generated by the system for further process.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Dates:
|Events||Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Dates|
|Indian Army Online Application Form will open on||29-10-2018|
|Closing Date to submit the Online Application Form||27-11-2018|
|SSB Interview||January 2019|
|TES 41 Cut off marks (for SSB interview)||80% – 85% (Army will release the cut off for TES 41 later)|
|TES 41 SSB Dates||Jan – Feb 2019|
|TES 41 Merit List||June 2019|
Get all the information about Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme through given Official Link. Bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com using CTRL+D to avail all the recent updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||Indian Army Salary|
|Indian Army Result||Indian Army JCO Recruitment|
|Indian Army Havildar Recruitment||Indian Army Recruitment|
|Indian Army Admit Card||Latest Police Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|