IPU Counselling 2018
By going through IPU Counselling 2018 Dates, candidates will get to know when to attend the IPU 2nd Counseling. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has released GGSIPU/IPU CET Results for various courses.
IPU CET Results
Result of Round 2 for admission through Online IPU Counselling 2018 has been declared and candidates may check their result GGSIPU CET Results by login given to them during their registration process.
IPU Counselling Dates!!!
GGSIPU conducts IPU CET 2018 for a huge number of programs. Be clear of CET code and program name in order to get accurate information on IPU Counselling 2018 Dates and Schedule.
You may check this page that is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details about Indraprastha University Counseling. By following below given procedure you can easily apply for IPU Counselling 2018–2019.
IP University Counselling Schedule PDF:
|Schedule of 2nd Counselling 2018-19 in B.Tech (Bio-Tech)||https://recruitmentinboxx.com/directv-genie-hookup-diagram/|
|Schedule of 2nd Counselling 2018-19 in MAHM-MCPHM||https://recruitmentinboxx.com/dating-daisy/|
|Schedule of 2nd Counselling 2018-19 in M.Tech (Nano Science & Technology)||Hit Here|
|Withdrawal Dates for All courses for which Offline Counselling have been scheduled and are to be held|
IPU Counselling Procedure:
Check the IPU Counselling Process from here:
- Fee Payment
- IPU Counselling Registration Form Filling
- Choice filling
- Verification of Documents
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the College
Counseling Participation Fee:
- First of all, candidates should need to pay Rs. 1000/- as an counseling fee which is non refundable.
- Fee will be paid through Cash Payment (system generated challan), by net Banking of Indian Bank or other banks using Credit Card / Debit Card.
Registration Form Filling:
- After submitting registration fee, applicants will have to register themselves on the official website of the university that is www.ipu.ac.in for IPU 2018 Counselling.
- On home page of official site select Visit for Online Counseling-2018 (http://ipuadmissions.nic.in) link which is is visible at middle side of web page.
- Now select “Registration” button from opened page and fill bank reference ID in blank textboxes after the fee is paid
- If the students are incapable to register for IPU Counseling, then they should report in person to Help desk of the university
- At last keep a copy of the registration form for all future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Choice Filling and Locking:
- In this step, students need to login using the name of course, CET roll number and password.
- Fill the choices of college and courses as per preference.
- Enter as many choices as you want to, as it will ensure that you have maximum chances of the desired allotment
- Contenders may also edit or modify their choice filling after allotment of seat in Round 1
- Take two printouts of the registration form (one for submission and one for reference), which will mention the options provided by you as well.
Verification of Required Documents:
- Original copy of counseling letter.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
- Original Admit card with Xerox copy.
- A bank draft according to the discussed on University of IP prospect.
- Cast Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
- Appliers may check your allotment result through login your account and also verify that seats shall be allotted as per merit list ranking, availability of seat, categorical reservation and withdrawals from allotment.
- After allotment, applicants should pay admission fees of as per your courses and if you are satisfied with allocation and want to freeze up seat then you can pay fees using either online or offline mode.
- If you are not satisfied with allocation, you can apply for next counseling session and if an appliers, who fails to produce appropriate documents of reservations, then they will be described in general category as well.
For Confirmation of Seat Reporting to College:
- If eligible candidates has paid the admission fee and needs to confirm the seat allotted to you, it may be completed by printing the admission slip and reporting to the allotted college in the time period. You should Freeze your allotted seat. If you don’t freeze your allotted seat, you can’t claim for seat.
- If even after the one and two round of counselling, some seats will still vacant an additional round will be held and this round will be termed as open house counseling round/spot round. The basis of allotment in this round will be the merit list ranking.
Get Here: IP University College Ranking
Withdraw and Fee Refund:
After paying academic fee, if you want to withdraw the admission, he/ she can apply for withdraw. Those, who withdraw their admission, not paid the part of academic fee of Rs. 40000/-. Candidates, who withdraw seat, can’t apply for spot counselling.
Last Round of Counselling:
After last round of counselling, there will be no withdraw of seats and no refund of fee. Candidates, who were allotted the sets; have not frozen up their seats and paid the part of academic fee, are only eligible to appear for the IP University Counselling Last Round.
Reporting at Allotted Centre:
Allotted candidates should download provisional allotment letter and after that visit to the allotted centre along with provisional allotment letter, admission slip, the academic fee receipt and the necessary record of verification. Candidates, who wish to cancel or withdraw their seats, may also inform at that time.
Check Out: IP University Fee Structure
IP University Spot Counselling:
This round will be held after completion of process of admission, for filling up the vacant vacancies, if any. IPU Spot Counselling will be conducted for vacancies remaining after completion of admission. It is complete before July 2018.
Students may go through the Official Link to get more information about IPU Counselling 2018–2019 and stay tuned with us on our web portal to acquire updated details about recruitment, result etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|GGSIPU Fee Structure||Best Colleges in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||IP University Eligibility Criteria|
|IP University Result||IP University Question Papers|
|IPU Cut Off||Entrance Exams In India|