IPU CET Application Form 2019
GGSIPU Registration for UG/ PG Admission will be started From Third Week of February 2019. Before filling IPU CET Application Form, the candidates are advised to check the official eligibility criteria.
All of the personal, academic and other required details have to be submitted in IPU CET Application Form 2019. After completing the IPU CET Registration Process, IPU CET Entrance Exam will be conducted for selecting talented students.
IPU CET Application Form Last Date!!!
The candidates will first have to register online and then submit the IPU CET 2019 Application Form for the exam. Applicants can fill the IPU CET Online Application Form on or before the last date which is provided below according to courses.
For getting more details regarding Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test Application Form such as Apply Online, exam date etc, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IPU CET Application Form
How to fill IPU CET Application Form 2019?
- To fill the IP University Application Form, candidates first visit the official site of university that is www.ipu.ac.in
- This will take you to the home page where you have to move your cursor to “Alerts” section and hit the “Admission 2019” link for IPU CET Apply Online.
- A new page will open where you have to select the appropriate link related to course and go through the IP University CET Notification carefully.
- Next step is to hit apply online link and register yourself by entering the details in IPU CET Registration Form.
- Once you are done with successful IPU CET Online Registration applicants have to fill IPU CET Online Application Form with all correct details like Name, DOB, and Address etc.
- Then contenders may choose their 8 characters password and login with it and fill IPU CET Online Registration Form with all required and mandatory details.
- After that aspirants have to upload a recent scanned photograph and signature at the time of filling Indraprastha University CET Application Form.
- Make payment of GGSIPU CET Application Form fee.
- Recheck the entered details carefully in IP University Online Application Form and then hit on “Submit” button.
- Lastly take print out of IPU CET Online Form for future use.
Check IPU CET Qualifying Marks: IP University Eligibility Criteria
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria:
|B.Tech||12th class passed with PCM subjects.|
|M.Tech||B.Tech, B.E., Grad. IETE, AMIE, MCA, M.Sc in relevant field.|
Minimum 60% aggregate.
|MBA||Three year bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream.|
|MCA||Bachelor degree in any stream with securing 50% aggregate.|
|LLM||LLB or equivalent law degree with minimum 50% marks.|
|BCA||12th class or equivalent exam passed with at least 50% marks.|
Must have passed in English and Mathematics/Computer Science subjects.
|LLB||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with minimum 50% aggregate.|
Should have passed in English subject also.
IPU CET Application Form Fee:
Applicants have to pay the IPU CET Application Form fee of Rs. 1000/- for each course. Payment will be made via online mode using debit/credit card and net banking. Application fee will be non-refundable against IPU CET Admission Notification.
Check Here: Students’ Horoscope & Predictions by Zodiac Sign
IPU CET Admission Process:
Admission in Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses will be done on the basis of performance of the applicants in Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test and Counseling Procedure which will be held by university. Students also have to pay the IPU CET Counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- which is non-refundable for IPU CET Notification.
IPU CET Exam Pattern 2019:
- Mode of IPU CET Entrance Exam: The IPU CET Exam 2019 will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Pattern: It will be conducted in OMR pattern.
- Answering Mode: Candidates must use blue or black ball point pen to mark answer.
- of Questions: The IPU CET question paper will contain 150 questions (200 for Bio-technology).
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for wrong answer. Questions with more than one answer will also be considered as wrong answer.
Get Here Preparation Links
Most Asked Questions Related to IPU CET:
Question: When will be the IPU CET Application Form 2019 released?
Answer: IPU CET Application Form will be released in Third Week of February 2019 (as per the courses).
Question: Which documents I have to upload in the IPU CET Application Form?
Answer: Scanned Images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
Question: Can I pay the IPU CET Application Form fee via offline mode?
Answer: No, IPU CET Application Form fee payment will be done through online mode only.
IPU CET Important Dates 2019:
|CET Name||Last Date to Fill IPU CET Application Form|
|PGMC (MD / MS)||Third Week of February 2019|
|LLM(Regular)||2nd week of April 2019|
|B.Sc – Nursing||2nd week of April 2019|
|MBA (IT)||2nd week of April 2019|
|MA (Criminology)||2nd week of April 2019|
|MA (English)||2nd week of April 2019|
|M.Ed||2nd week of April 2019|
|M.Sc (Bio & Cony.)||2nd week of April 2019|
|LE to B.Tech (Diploma)||2nd week of April 2019|
|LE to B.Tech (B.Sc. Grads.)||2nd week of April 2019|
|MPT||2nd week of April 2019|
|MOT (Neuro)||2nd week of April 2019|
|MPO||2nd week of April 2019|
|BPT/BPO/B.Sc(MLT)/BASLP/BOT||2nd week of April 2019|
|M.Sc (NRM)||2nd week of April 2019|
|M.Phil (English)||2nd week of April 2019|
|M.A (Economics)||2nd week of April 2019|
|M.Phil (Psychiatric SocialWork)||2nd week of April 2019|
|BHMCT||1st week of May 2019|
|M.Sc (EM)||2nd week of April 2019|
|BJMC||2nd week of April 2019|
|MAHERIT||2nd week of April 2019|
|MA (Mass Communication)||2nd week of April 2019|
|B.Com(Hons.)||2nd week of April 2019|
|M. Tech (Tool Engineering)||2nd week of April 2019|
|M. Tech (Nano Sc. &Technology)||3rd week of April 2019|
|M.Tech (Robotics &Automation)||2nd week of April 2019|
|M.Phil (Clinical Psychology)||2nd week of April 2019|
|B.Sc (Medical Technology -RT)||1st week of May 2019|
|MSc (Forensic Sc.)||2nd week of April 2019|
|M. Tech (Engg. Physics)||3rd week of April 2019|
|BCA||1st week of May 2019|
|M.Tech (ECE/DC/SP/RF &M/VLSI/ECE-Weekend)||1st week of May 2019|
|M. Tech (Chemical Engg.)||1st week of May 2019|
|B.Ed.||1st week of May 2019|
|M.Tech (IT/CSE/1S/CSE-Weekend)||1st week of May 2019|
|MCA/MCA(SE)||1st week of May 2019|
|B.Tech||1st week of May 2019|
|LLB||1st week of May 2019|
|B.Tech (Bio Tech)||1st week of May 2019|
|MCA(LE)||1st week of May 2019|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||1st week of May 2019|
|B.Ed. (Special Education)||1st week of May 2019|
|BA (Economics Hons.)||1st week of May 2019|
|MBA||1st week of May 2019|
|BBA||1st week of May 2019|
|Ph.D Entrance Test||1st week of May 2019|
|M. Tech (Bio Technology)||3rd week of May 2019|
|MBA (Weekend)||3rd week of May 2019|
|PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment||3rd week of May 2019|
|LLM (Weekend)||3rd week of May 2019|
|M.Tech CSE Weekend||3rd week of May 2019|
|M.Tech ECE Weekend||3rd week of June 2019|
|IPU CET Exam Date||April / May 2019|
Check From Here: IP University College Ranking
Candidates if you want to get more details regarding IPU CET Application Form 2019, you may go through the Official Link and can also subscribe to get latest updates time to time. You can also Bookmark our portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get every latest updates time to time about IPU CET Application Form.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IPU CET Previous Year Papers||IPU CET Result|
|IP University Question Papers||IPU Counselling|
|IPU CET Admit Card||NIRF India Ranking|
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|