JEXPO 2019 is a qualifying joint entrance exam conducting on 28-04-2019 from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon for those candidates who want to get admitted to WB Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering offered by Government Institutions and Private Institutions in State West Bengal.
Candidates who want to appear in JEXPO 2019 need to fill and submit application form till the last date that is 06-03-2019 as per VOLCET Notification. West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development has released the application form of JEXPO 2019 on 28-01-2019 in both offline and online modes.
JEXPO 2019 Exam Date:
WEBSCET will conduct JEXPO 2019 (WB Polytechnic) tentatively on 28th April 2019. Candidates who qualify in the exam to be held in pen-paper-based mode will be eligible for admission to diploma courses in engineering, technology, architecture and also pharmacy, offered by self-financed polytechnic colleges in the state.
Some 19,000 diploma seats will be offered through JEXPO 2019, not including management quota (MQ) seats. To collect rest of details regarding JEXPO-2019 & VOCLET-2019, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engg
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
- Computer Science & Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Printing Technology
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Production)
- Mine Surveying
- Modern Office Practice & Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Software Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Food Processing Technology
Check Out: Top Polytechnic Colleges In India
JEXPO Application Form 2019 – Important Dates:
|Issue of OMR application form||29-01-2019|
|Last date for receipt of OMR application||06-03-2019|
|Issue of online application form||29-01-2019|
|Last date to register||06-03-2019|
|Issue of admit cards||03-04-2019|
|Entrance exam||28-04-2019 (10:00 am to 12:00 noon)|
|Date of Exam||28-04-2019|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal State Council of|
Technical Education, Department
of Government of West Bengal
|Mode||Offline Pen Paper Based Test|
|Duration||02 Hours (120 Minutes) for each|
Paper Total – 04 hours
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
Paper-I – 100 questions
Paper-II – 100 questions
|Sections||Paper-II – 2 sections|
(Section-A – Physics &
Section-B – Chemistry)
|Course Offered||Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering|
Check Out: List of Universities in West Bengal
JEXPO Eligibility Criteria 2019:
All candidates seeking admission to diploma courses are required to meet the eligibility criteria of JEXPO 2019 prescribed by admission authorities as mentioned below.
- Nationality– The candidate needs to be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifying exam – The candidate must have passed the secondary examination with minimum 35% marks in aggregate. Those appearing in the secondary examination are also eligible.
- Subject combination – The following subject combination is accepted – English, Physical Science/Science and Mathematics among others as subjects.
- Age limit – There is no upper age limit, but the candidate mustn’t be born after July 2, 2004.
Check Here: Students’ Horoscope & Predictions by Zodiac Sign
|Mode of application||General candidates|
|OMR application||Rs. 500|
|Online application||Rs. 450|
|Mode of application||Kanyashree candidates|
|OMR application||Rs. 250|
|Online application||Rs. 225|
Synopsis of JEXPO 2019 Exam Pattern:
- The test will have two papers – Paper I (Mathematics) and Paper II (Physics and Chemistry)
- Both papers will be MCQs-based.
- Each paper will be of 100 marks
- The test will be pen-and-paper based
- Candidates will be provided with OMR answer sheets, where responses have to be entered by darkening circles using a black/blue ball-point pen.
Structure of JEXPO 2019 Exam:
|Duration: 2 Hours|
|Paper I: Mathematics||100|
|Paper II: Physics||50|
District (zones) of JEXPO 2019 Examination
|South 24 Parganas||13|
|North 24 Parganas||14|
How to fill JEXPO 2019 Application form?
The Application form will be available in both online as well as offline mode. Procedure to fill both online and Offline mode are as follows:
- Initially you need to visit to the official website that is webscte.org.
- Press on “Hite here to apply” given at the right side under “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR JEXPO-2019 / VOCLET-2019 [For admission in Academic Session 2019-2020]” link.
- We have also given a direct link of JEXPO online application form on this page as soon as it gets released by the authorities.
- Candidates have to fill all the mandatory personal, contact and qualification details in the VOLCET application form.
- After entering the details, the applicants have to upload the scanned copy of candidate’s passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression in the VOLCET Online application form.
- As soon as you submit the details in the JEXPO Online form, you will be re-directed to the application fee payment page.
- Take a print out of duly filled JEXPO application form and fee payment confirmation slip after submitting the application fee.
Documents Required During VOLCE/ JEXPO Counselling:
- Seal Allotment Letter
- Printout of Registration Form for Admission
- Mark sheets certificate of S.S.C. or Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Admit Card of Class 10th examination
- Admit Card and Score Card for JEXPO 2019
- Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / or School ID issued by competent authority
- Domicile / Bonafide Certificate
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- SC / ST / Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
Press on Official Link given above to obtain rest of details regarding JEXPO 2019 Application Form etc. For any query regarding same, you need to comment in below given comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Why College Attendance is Important||Polytechnic Jobs|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||Entrance Exams In India|
|Present Education System In India||Strategies of Personality Development|